It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Nori sent me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hey all, I been a C2C listener for 10 years or so. I'm from San Diego Ca. and I'm happy to be here..I'm sure I'll have fun.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jedi.........I am sure as a Coast to Coast Fan you will find MUCH on ATS to suit your Fancy.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome!!!

I knew those C2C commercials would pay off~

I think its wonderful you're here and we're glad to have you!

Dont be shy and start a thread about what you want to discuss. Become active and dont let me scare you off.

Again, welcome.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
thank you. yeah George Has been talking about it for a while. I never had the chance to write it down, but I finally did. I really like Nori, but I know some people don't like him that much...I started a thread, nothing fancy, and it's going alright.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Welcome jedimiller... Have you checked your U2Us inbox yet? (Or the Red button on your ATS menu Bar) Making early impressions...?
Keep it up!

Edit: Grrr...ammar

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
thank you gemwolf, this board is pretty cool. I had no idea of what U2U was or other..i'm barely learning..but thanks for the 500 points..I have no idea what they are for but it's cool

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Great to have you on board our lil ship

Anything you need please holla my way as im always about at sometime or another to answer your question or help you find your ATS feet

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
thank you gemwolf, this board is pretty cool. I had no idea of what U2U was or other..i'm barely learning..but thanks for the 500 points..I have no idea what they are for but it's cool

That's for being original and thinking outside the box...
Your avatar needs some re-sizing though...

Edit: Please check out the Avatar guidelines as posted by Asala above.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
thanks, I got the PM. I'll try to fix it tonite..just to let everyone know, I mostly post at night. For some weird reason I sleep during the day and stay up all night, but i've always been like that. I'll fix the avatar tonite and thanks to everyone for the welcome! George Nori would be happy

bye for now.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm having fun so far guys. so does anyone know if George Nori Posts here at all? what would be his username? It would be interesting to read his stuff. or how about Art bell or any of the other guests?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You will find as you go forward that many famous people like to come here to share and gather information. The thing is, its a good thing to remain anonomous that way you get equal treatment and people are not hounding you and getting in the way of some good information. And welcome aboard! If you have ever seen a UFO be sure and check out my thread and post a comment or two. Happy hunting...

You will find my threaad located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You will find as you go forward that many famous people like to come here to share and gather information. The thing is, its a good thing to remain anonomous that way you get equal treatment and people are not hounding you and getting in the way of some good information. And welcome aboard! If you have ever seen a UFO be sure and check out my thread and post a comment or two. Happy hunting...

You will find my threaad located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you antar. well, ATS has been advertising there heavily, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were famous folks here sharing info. that's great. I really want to hear from George Lucas and his experiences during his NDE.

top topics

join