It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A. Should Immediately Attach Russia, China, and Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks Vixen, your figures are very impressive! America and the rest of the world needs more people like yourself to make the World realize that war is a mistake.

Your knowledge and figures need to be broadcast to the rest of the World somehow things in the near future aren't looking good for the innocent people in this world. This site is doing strange things to my mind just watching all of the people talking about wanting to kill and exterminate others.

I see Americans on this site wanting to kill people from lots of different countries; and if I'm seeing it, the rest of the world is seeing it, and that isn't good.

When we see people like Christ-for-Bush and Supergeo stating that the USA should attack others, that isn't good.

When we see respectful people such as Vixen, Xtrozero, prona, Kacen, DarkStormCrow speaking out against killing of others; then we have hope that there is still a chance for peace and harmony in this world.

What is wrong with peace and harmony? Why is it that some people don't care how many babies, children, young adults and adults get killed, maimed, or put into a state of mental torment, or a state when they can no longer live, and all they want to do is kill themselves?

Don't you like other people Christ-for-Bush? Don't you like being able to go to your own home at night, and get a good nights sleep so you can get up and go out for a nice ride in your vehicle every now and then to where ever you want to go? Or... would you rather be searching for a new home every night after a nuclear war, on the run, not only from people from other countries hunting you down; but from your own people who will kill you for whatever you have on you that they want, and your life isn't worth two cents to them either.

If the USA starts a global nuclear war, do you think the survivors from it are going to be friendly towards Americans? Or, do you think the survivors are going to want to exterminate every last American because of what they did to the world?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I read the first paragraph.... then I noticed your name and disregarded the rest. Please tell me your not serious. I fail to believe such stupidity could come out of a functioning human.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow...Did you just get done watching john hagee or something? I mean really why on earth would someone whom presumably classifies them as being christian advocate the wholesale slaughter of billions? Also i dont ever recall GOD pulling back the clouds to tell us the USA is the new chosen people of the world. How exactly is Russia and China doing joint exercizes disrespecting us im not really sure, it is their right to do so if they wish.

You want to draft who? i hope your the first one to voluntarily put your hind end on the line. and do you really think for an instant any country would help us out after we went out and picked a fight on the scale you are talking about? something else you should think about here, only a fool fights a war on two fronts, only the heir to the kingdom of idiots would fight a war on five fronts.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Fleas To The Kingdom

Originally posted by Jovi1
Also i dont ever recall GOD pulling back the clouds to tell us the USA is the new chosen people of the world.

Wow, you missed it? I think it was on Fox.

Yeah, it would have been on Fox.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Christ-for-Bush

You should be a war strategist. You'd do great.

The military exercises by China and Russia are a sign of disrespect to America.

The military exercises by NATO nations are a sign of concern for their citizens.

The interfering in other nation's politics by peace loving organizations like the CIA is for that nation's own good.

Us 'moving in' on their land and 're-diverting' their resources are for our national security.

Bombing their families are because they're terrorists.

When they respond, we're the victim, and they're terrorists.

Obviously Iran needs to be destroyed. They're trying to advance in science and technology for non-military purposes, they're being falsely portrayed in the media, and we have a massive military arsenal surrounding them. Obvious signs that they're terrorists.

So when the attach happens, and their arsenol gets launched in the attach, and we become the poor victim even though we started the war as the victim (of course, DUH!), then lots of people will die. This is tragic. So to counter that, we should kill all their people, because that's not tragic. They're not Americans, so they should die.

So 150 million Americans die. Big deal. It was worth it because trading with nations, respecting nations, staying out of their business, and talking diplomatically with them is too hard and would only let the terrorists win. So 150 million American deaths are a necessary price to pay.

And yes, it is very positive that we have killed about 2 billion people in a needless war. That's awesome dude! I should go buy a flag and wave it proudly.

So yes, we should do it now while Bush is in office. He's the savior. He represents freedom, security, the American people, and best of all - God. Who better to do the job?

Our allies in Israel are poor defenseless souls as well. Their occupied land is being threatened by big bad Iran, so we need to strike now. We honor them so much, as I'm sure they honor us.

All we need to do is draft 15 million elementary children to carry around guns and make up part of that 150 million American death toll. That should do the job.

I'm also sure our leaders will be there fighting as well. I'm sure they'll enlist their children. I'm sure they'll strap up and get in a fighter jet to deliver a nuke to Moscow and Beijing. They'd never just send out Americans to do their fighting for them.

Of course this whole war would be just for America's security. It'd have nothing to do with any profits or special interest groups.

This is a great idea, man. I back you all the way.

Are you running for president in 2008? I bet you could win. FOX News would surely cover you.

[edit on 10/5/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The OP of this thread is one of the most brainwashed sheep I have ever come across on ATS. His lust for death astonishes me. It seems like he salivates over the thought of nuclear war and death.

Let me ask you this OP... If you had forehand knowledge that you and your entire family would be killed as a result of this war would your Hitler like mentality still reign supreme?

[edit on 10-10-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christ-for-Bush
The military exercises between China and Russia show that both nations are disrespecting America. And Iran is a big problem obviously. Waiting any longer to distroy them will give them more time to become equal to America.

Now, we must understand that this will be the mother of all wars ever. China and Russia will launch their arsenol of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons at America. Iran will provide land support for the evil side. We will also launch our mass destruction weapons at them. 50% of Americans will die, either from instant incineration, slow chemical/biological degeneration, and radiation poisoning. But, we will still have 150 million people left to continue the American species, mostly from rural areas since Russia and China will take out every large American city.

On the positive side, we will have killed perhaps 90% of all Chinese, Russians, and Iranians. They will have lost, and then we can remove any elements of evil from those three countries, like we did in Japan, and then rebuild those nations based on the principles of Freedom, just like we did in Japan.

Keep in the mind that the longer we wait, the closer to 100% American deaths will occur from their attack because we give them time to become more powerful.

The attack should be done immediately while Bush still is in office. We immediately need to draft about 15 million American youths.

I welcome an intelligent debate on this issue.

God Bless.

america lol attacking 3 countrys then america will be with war with now 5 countrys it wont even be able to make it to the countrys with how much money thay spent on the last wars that are stil lgoing and no success lol

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Thanks Vixen, your figures are very impressive!

Whoa now! You two get a room!

Since the op is gone, probably was attached by a pair of handcuffs.

Japan was a free society. They fought for their freedoms from oppression and tyranny during the Meiji Revolution late 19th century. The imperialist rebels fought against the Tokugawa shogunate and such ... for a quite bloody war involving swords (a real man's battle) not bombs and nukes.

It seems, you have ate some bad food and it is creating a chemical imbalance and you obviously haven't studied anything about the world.

Christ is NOT for Bush, I can tell you that much. The u.s.a. if anything, resembles the new Babylon more than any nation, and would be supported by G-d in our current unjust slaughtering of innocents. Just because someone says he does G-d's works doesn't mean he actually does G-d's works.

Russia and China are not our enemies. Communism is not our enemy ... our true enemy is bigotry, hatred, ignorance. We trade well with China, since most of our population lives off of Chinese goods.

Anyone who wishes for more than 70% of the world to die for no reason might want to check in with a psychiatrist. Genocide is not a moral belief, and I am sure G-d would be angry you use his name for those kind of sinful and evil thought processes.

I suppose that since you wish to send so many people to war ... you of course will be on the front line, right? You must be willing to fight for your beliefs, not send others to do it. You lead, and see who follows.

Seriously, I hope you get some help so you can live a healthy life. Best wishes to you on your future treatment program. I will be praying for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
we have had enogh wars mate we dont need more

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join