It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A. Should Immediately Attach Russia, China, and Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ah, the well travelled road always has the best signposts...

God With Us

Caution... brief male semi-nudity and some thin corpses

[edit on 3/9/07 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christ-for-Bush

God chose America to lead the world and fight international evil. America has done nothing wrong.

interesting

The death of evil people is justified.

Isn't that why we are at war now?

We serve Christ by eliminating the world of evil people.

No, I believe the bible says something about free will, not kill all who don't believe in your religion.

I'm STILL waiting to hear what your definition of a youth is. Do you really think we should send a bunch of innocent kids to war? And how do we know who is evil and who isn't? Do we just kill all non Christians?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

God chose America to lead the world and fight international evil. America has done nothing wrong.

Funny I dont see G-D mention America anyplace in the Torah, Bible, or Koran.

The death of evil people is justified.

So now you are the judge of who is evil is that not that Christ's job?

We serve Christ by eliminating the world of evil people.

Serve Christ by loving thy nieghbor as you love your self and your G-D.
Read your own book.

I honor them.

Actually you condemn them in a war that does not need to be fought. I take it your not signing up or signing your kids up.... how convienient.

The apple falls far from the tree.

The apple falls close to the tree, I am a disabled veteran who knows what war is like for real not some abstract bunch of numbers. My family members have served in every conflict since the American Revolution.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Christ-for-Bush

This really is not a well thought out plan at all, you are far more into the ridding of "evil" then you are the science behind what that kind of war would do the planet, with that much radiation and biological weapons, you could imagine, and the half life on the radiation is something like 30 years, and its not like its from one bomb.

Also, the earths natural ecosystems will be so disrupted, how many species do you plan to knock out in a war like that, plants cant grow in the kind of habitat you would create, the earth would be completely ridden of the natural way of things, you cant expect to continue living in an earth where pretty much all the technology has been destroyed, probably all information, like books and computers destroyed, and most energy sources will be destroyed.

150 million americans you say? so what, will they all be together, no, they will spread out and unnable to form a new civilization, its not like everyone left will have the same views as you or whoever would start the war, total anarchy would break out (and not in the good way) we are talking post apocolyptic road warriors, and with the world in such disaray, not a single person could stop someone from doing something, the only people who would be organized would be strong gangs and whatever is left of government, so that would just start a civil war.

There is no possible way this could work out, it would be far more worse then you could imagine, and far more worse then I just imagined.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This forum seems to be dominated by non-Conservatives. I don't think I'll be able to change your minds. Action is more of a motivator than words. It took 9-11 to get non-Conservatives to see the dangers of Islam. It will take a new terrorist attack to get you to support an attack on China/Russia/Iran. But, by that time, it may be too late. God save us.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Standards and deviations..

Actually it's dominated by the rational and introspective... But you are a welcome addition, we needed someone to hold up a certain end of a bell curve.

Thanks for completing us.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

This forum seems to be dominated by non-Conservatives. I don't think I'll be able to change your minds. Action is more of a motivator than words. It took 9-11 to get non-Conservatives to see the dangers of Islam. It will take a new terrorist attack to get you to support an attack on China/Russia/Iran. But, by that time, it may be too late. God save us.

Actually I am a real conservative not this neo con filth that has turned my nation into a pariah in the eyes of the world.

You would know a true conservative if it bit you on the backside.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Not so much non-conservatives, but we are not extremists. Some of us are even Athiest/Agnostic, so we wouldn't see anything your way. Russia and America still have missiles pointed at eachother. There is always some threat that wants to take America down. It's just how we handle the situation. Our nation can't just go around and starting wars. It's thoughts like that which cause other countries to see us as a power hungry nation.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Man! Now this is some good thinkin'! I think it's a GREAT idea to 'attach' ourselves to China and Russia. Yeah! That would be so cool! Yep, that way I could have General Tso's Chicken, with a side of Borscht anytime I wanted. Yeah!
Hmmmmmmm, wait........... You said nuke. Hmmmmm.. Nah, when I reheat stuff, I use a regular oven. When I nuke my General Tso's Chicken, it get's like all rubbery and stuff.
Man! I'm glad that you're invitin' me to an 'intelligent debate' on this issue and stuff! Yeah! I LOVE debatin' really cool important, and focused posts like this! Who could ever argue such cool points.
Yep, just draft 15 million kids, and nuke everybody else! Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Let's kill a couple billion people! Man, I think your post is the fodder for the most 'intelligent debate' I've ever seen! Yeah! A couple biilion innocent men, women, and children. Your plan is so cool! Kill 90% of our allies, I mean enemies - THEN we can go in and kill the remaining 'evil'. Yeah!

Wow! When can we do some really cool 'intelligent debatin'' and stuff.

I love your plan! Now I get 20 minutes a day when they let me out of my rubber room. They even take off my straight jacket and stuff so like I can type and stuff. Yeah! I'm glad I found someone who can do such good thinkin about these kinds of topics! Yeah!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This forum seems to be dominated by non-Conservatives. I don't think I'll be able to change your minds.

I think what you're missing is the fact that this is an international site and not solely American (although they do carry the majority here).

Many members reading this are seeing you condemning them to either a fiery death or a slow terrible one.

Not every one reading this is Christian, you see.

The idea of an America destroying the world in order to hobble any potential enemies before they have a chance to act is one that reminds me of the kind of thinking that brought on WWII. They also thought God was with them, didn't they?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well I guess if we did as the OP suggested there would finally be peace on earth, as all of humanity would be ash…
The roaches could then live in peace and harmony.

:bash:

[edit on 9/3/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Man! Now this is some good thinkin'! I think it's a GREAT idea to 'attach' ourselves to China and Russia. Yeah! That would be so cool! Yep, that way I could have General Tso's Chicken, with a side of Borscht anytime I wanted. Yeah!
Hmmmmmmm, wait........... You said nuke. Hmmmmm.. Nah, when I reheat stuff, I use a regular oven. When I nuke my General Tso's Chicken, it get's like all rubbery and stuff.
Man! I'm glad that you're invitin' me to an 'intelligent debate' on this issue and stuff! Yeah! I LOVE debatin' really cool important, and focused posts like this! Who could ever argue such cool points.
Yep, just draft 15 million kids, and nuke everybody else! Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Let's kill a couple billion people! Man, I think your post is the fodder for the most 'intelligent debate' I've ever seen! Yeah! A couple biilion innocent men, women, and children. Your plan is so cool! Kill 90% of our allies, I mean enemies - THEN we can go in and kill the remaining 'evil'. Yeah!

Wow! When can we do some really cool 'intelligent debatin'' and stuff.

I love your plan! Now I get 20 minutes a day when they let me out of my rubber room. They even take off my straight jacket and stuff so like I can type and stuff. Yeah! I'm glad I found someone who can do such good thinkin about these kinds of topics! Yeah!

This post should be screenshotted, printed out, framed, and hung on my wall it is such a masterpiece.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
My family members have served in every conflict since the American Revolution.

Ehehehe that so reminds me of that guy in the Forest Gump movie, you know where it shows all his ancestors being killed in all the various wars through history... hilarious

On topic, nah the U.S. doesn't need to attack Russia, China and Iran. That's kind of a ridiculous thing for anyone to suggest.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Man, Bush seems like a hippy next to you !

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Are you serious America attack Russia, China, and Iran? This fight is too big- Once they counter attack against us America will never survive. Our troops are thinned out already- You you honestly think we have a shot against China? They have over a million troops. Its almost like you want over half of America or more to die. Thats not very nice in my book.

Unless you come to your senses I will say no more to you.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
Man, Bush seems like a hippy next to you !

classic!, simply classic!....can i use that as my signature? please?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh, come on. He's joking. He has to be. At most, he's purposely making conservatives looks bad. Sort of like Stephen Colbert in a way...

Funny stuff, man. But your name gave it away before I even read the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
We SHOULD attack Iran. Probably Mexico as well (they are being horrible neighbors and really are a problem), but IRAN does need attacked. I don't see any reason to attack China or Russia.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Comrads, come on now, lets think this over. You want to start war over who is evil? You would have to be evil just to be seriously thinking about such stuff. Your mortar in between your bricks never set up; and you are a quite a few bricks shy of a full load upstairs if you know what I mean.

Why in the world would you like to go out and kill innocent children, babies, girls, boys, women and men. Does everyone in America go to the same Church? Since the others don't go to the same Church as you do, do you want to kill all of them after the war in your head is over with? Where will your killing spree end?

If the gasoline prices keep going up, are you going to go down and kill the people behind the counter where you get your gasoline? If the mail man doesn't deliver your mail on time one day, are you going to go out and kill him, just like the people in the other churches, and the gas station attendants? Who is to decide who is evil? Who is to decide if anyone other than yourself should be killed?

Do you want someone to come up and decide you are evil, and decide you must be killed because you are on this Internet site? Do you think all of those that oppose you need to be killed? How long have you had this compunction to exterminate people in mass like Hitler? How many babies must die from your war?

How many babies and children must suffer seeing their loved ones being killed in front of them, and suffer terrible tribulations just to stay alive afterwards? What makes you think that Mother Russia would be 90% wiped out? Lets face it America, you have some really long shore lines, and submarines can get close enough to wipe out America, and Russia will still be strong.

When one missile loaded with 16-24 separate atomic warheads flys out of a submarine tube and each warhead targets different areas, there won't be much left. After volley after volley of missles are released to take out the interior of the USA, and set the interior on fire; then the chemicals will be released from the topedo tubes, and as they expand on the way to the surface of the oceans just off the American coastline to catch a FRIENDLY wind inland, that will be the end of those along the shore line.

America doesn't need to be in any more wars, neither does Russia. Russia would reunite over night, and become the strongest power on Earth once again. Keep American nuclear warheads out of Europe. Why in the world do you want to keep putting pressure on other countries? Why do you want to go back to where we were in the 1960s and 1970s? Why do you want to see people killed? Isn't there enough room for everybody on Earth, without someone wanting to say that others are evil.

Hitler said that the Jews were evil and tried to eliminate them. He did eliminate many, but they survived, and have become a proud and much stronger Nation. They were not evil, they did not want to kill anyone.

America is a proud Nation, but to let people think about killing others because they believe they are evil is crazy. I can see a few people being killed who are really crazy; Hitler should have been killed. He killed millions of innocent babies, children, young adults and adults. People who were not evil. Only people who think about killing others are evil, and those people should be killed if they bring about death to others.

If your wife burns your food by accident are you going to kill her because she is evil? If your kids don't come home with an A grade in all their classes are you going to kill them? I don't appreciate people telling others, "Lets go out and kill Russians, Chinese and Iranians," because they don't live next door to you, or because you are taller, or heavier or your skin is a different color, or your hair is a different color, or you believe in a different religion, or you speak a different language. If you want to be the next Hitler, I know who you need to come and see, and we will put an end to your radical ideas.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The military exercises between China and Russia show that both nations are disrespecting America. And Iran is a big problem obviously. Waiting any longer to distroy them will give them more time to become equal to America.

How are military exercises between Russia and China disrespecting the US? Do you feel threatened? Should international policy be that only the US and it's allies are allowed joint exercises? If multinational exercises are threatening, then should the US stop all multinational exercises such as those with NATO? UNITAS? RIMPAC? CARAT?

Now, we must understand that this will be the mother of all wars ever. China and Russia will launch their arsenol of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons at America. Iran will provide land support for the evil side. We will also launch our mass destruction weapons at them. 50% of Americans will die, either from instant incineration, slow chemical/biological degeneration, and radiation poisoning. But, we will still have 150 million people left to continue the American species, mostly from rural areas since Russia and China will take out every large American city.

On the positive side, we will have killed perhaps 90% of all Chinese, Russians, and Iranians. They will have lost, and then we can remove any elements of evil from those three countries, like we did in Japan, and then rebuild those nations based on the principles of Freedom, just like we did in Japan.

What you desire is nothing short of unbridled genocide solely for the sake of further empire building by the United States. Do you truly believe that the US could possibly win such a confrontation with Russia and China? Do you really think that the US could inflict a foreign casualty rate of 90%, yet preserve 50% of the American population? Where do you think that war would be waged? Where are the necessary troops going to come from? You do realize, of course, that an agressive move by the US against those nations would be UNILATERAL, and you could not rely on our allies to participate in our defense, don't you?

You fail to figure in the defense agreements that those countries have with other nations, such as India, etc. which truly turns the numbers WAY in their favor.

Rough estimates:

US military active personnel: 1.4 million active
Russia/China/Iran active personnel: 3.6 million active
Russia/China/India/Iran active personnel: 5 million

US military personnel w/ reserves: 2.3 million
Russia/China/Iran personnel w/ reserves: 21 million
Russia/China/India/Iran personnel w/ reserves: 24.7 million

potential US military personnel w/ draft: 67 million
potential Russia/China/Iran military personnel : 396 million possible
potential Russia/China/India/Iran military personnel: 683 million

US Aircraft: 18,100
Russia/China/Iran aircraft: 17,500
Russia/China/India/Iran aircraft: 20,800

US Armor: 30,000
Russia/China/Iran Armor: 63,700
Russia/China/India/Iran Armor: 69,500

US Artillery: 5,100
Russia/China/Iran Artillery: 63,500
Russia/China/India/Iran Artillery: 70,600

Please explain to me how we'd overcome those numbers? Nuclear weapons? Using the US nuclear arsenal in an attack of agression against those countries would further skew those numbers against the US.

Keep in the mind that the longer we wait, the closer to 100% American deaths will occur from their attack because we give them time to become more powerful.

The attack should be done immediately while Bush still is in office. We immediately need to draft about 15 million American youths.

I welcome an intelligent debate on this issue.

God Bless.

There is NO WAY that the US could take agressive action against those countries and prevail. NONE. To try so would simply result in the TOTAL annihilation of the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join