It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A. Should Immediately Attach Russia, China, and Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The military exercises between China and Russia show that both nations are disrespecting America. And Iran is a big problem obviously. Waiting any longer to distroy them will give them more time to become equal to America.

Now, we must understand that this will be the mother of all wars ever. China and Russia will launch their arsenol of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons at America. Iran will provide land support for the evil side. We will also launch our mass destruction weapons at them. 50% of Americans will die, either from instant incineration, slow chemical/biological degeneration, and radiation poisoning. But, we will still have 150 million people left to continue the American species, mostly from rural areas since Russia and China will take out every large American city.

On the positive side, we will have killed perhaps 90% of all Chinese, Russians, and Iranians. They will have lost, and then we can remove any elements of evil from those three countries, like we did in Japan, and then rebuild those nations based on the principles of Freedom, just like we did in Japan.

Keep in the mind that the longer we wait, the closer to 100% American deaths will occur from their attack because we give them time to become more powerful.

The attack should be done immediately while Bush still is in office. We immediately need to draft about 15 million American youths.

I welcome an intelligent debate on this issue.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ-for-Bush

no

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
good heavens man...i guess you've thought this through have you.
sure lets get rid of all those non-Americas what da heck...who needs'em!

(this cant be a serious thread)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
good heavens man...i guess you've thought this through have you.
sure lets get rid of all those non-Americas what da heck...who needs'em!

(this cant be a serious thread)

This is very serious thread, perhaps the most important topic of today.

No one is talking about attacking all non-Americans. We have many foreign allies, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, England, Israel, and Australia. We respect them and honor them. Your argument is invalid.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What would you recommend we do about the Chinese, Russian, and Iranian immigrants or naturalized citizens currently living in the US?

You are recommending a massive genocide just out of the fear that the US will lose its throne?

Initiate a draft for 15 million American youths?

Thanks, but no thanks, Hitler.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You should run for office...

But I sense that any intelligent debate will preclude your participation. Pray tell, this "attach," does it hurt, and are the powers that be within this great nation know what it is?

I'm also concerned about certain funding, at certain state run institutions... There seems to be a willingness to pay for internet access, yet the same willingness doesn't seem to extend to staff to monitor the activities of it's "guests."

Nurse Ratchet Monkeys, not just for the cuckoos nest anymore...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why would we want to invite a world war? There is no way the US could beat China and Russia working as a team. Why would we want to attack another country just because they might become powerful?

The attack should be done immediately while Bush still is in office. We immediately need to draft about 15 million American youths.

Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? Even if America attacked now we wouldn't be able to beat them. True we have many allies, but we also have many countries that hate us too. Check your facts, and come back with something worth debating.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just your name makes my skin crawl.

I think your a troll, I really do.

Yeah, your a troll. You join today and this is your first post.

I say ban.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

as ..er..crazy as he ay sound idont think personal attaks are justified.
maybe we can just shhot him?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prona
What would you recommend we do about the Chinese, Russian, and Iranian immigrants or naturalized citizens currently living in the US?

I don't see any reason to assume they will be a threat. They are Americans.

Initiate a draft for 15 million American youths?

Correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Christ-for-Bush

What exactly is your definition of youth? Are you considering yourself to be drafted for certain death?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The military exercises between China and Russia show that both nations are disrespecting America. And Iran is a big problem obviously. Waiting any longer to distroy them will give them more time to become equal to America.

Yes its not like we as a nation do anything that could be construed as disrespecting the rights of other nations.

Now, we must understand that this will be the mother of all wars ever. China and Russia will launch their arsenol of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons at America. Iran will provide land support for the evil side. We will also launch our mass destruction weapons at them. 50% of Americans will die, either from instant incineration, slow chemical/biological degeneration, and radiation poisoning. But, we will still have 150 million people left to continue the American species, mostly from rural areas since Russia and China will take out every large American city.

Ah so your in favor of a worldwide bloodbath. I got a better idea how about we talk with people and treat them with respect and in return get respect.

On the positive side, we will have killed perhaps 90% of all Chinese, Russians, and Iranians. They will have lost, and then we can remove any elements of evil from those three countries, like we did in Japan, and then rebuild those nations based on the principles of Freedom, just like we did in Japan.

Kill 1.5 billion plus people how "Christlike" of you. Have you ever walked through a killing field?

Keep in the mind that the longer we wait, the closer to 100% American deaths will occur from their attack because we give them time to become more powerful.

Bush should resign he is an incompetent and an embarrassment. My 4 kids are serving already are you going to sign up? Are you going to sign up your kids and grandkids?

To have an intelligent debate you will first have to have some intelligence and then the wisdom to use that intelligence.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
Why would we want to invite a world war? There is no way the US could beat China and Russia working as a team. Why would we want to attack another country just because they might become powerful?

As I said, it would be a very bloody war with 50% of Americans killed. But we would win in the end. We have superior weapons and NATO on our side.

Even if America attacked now we wouldn't be able to beat them. True we have many allies, but we also have many countries that hate us too.

Countries that hate us are the very countries we would be attacking: Iran, China, and Russia.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
At which point do you feel Jesus would enter the scene? During the initial global instant crop of mushrooms, the resultant clash of maddened armies on the multiple 'ground zero' peripheries or during the eventual moaning death of billions more from radiation sickness?

Just wondering...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Not to be a stick in the mud...

Or whatever you would be in an "attach," but if we nuke China, what would happen to all the WalMart employees? It seems as though you are advocating the forced unemployment of millions...

How callous...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christ-for-Bush

As I said, it would be a very bloody war with 50% of Americans killed. But we would win in the end. We have superior weapons and NATO on our side.

Why would NATO help us out again? Last time I checked they aren't helping us now, and it would make us look worse if we attacked another country just because they are getting too powerful.

Countries that hate us are the very countries we would be attacking: Iran, China, and Russia.

Did you forget about the other middle eastern countries that would help out the enemies? What about North Korea? They are still a powerful force too.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes its not like we as a nation do anything that could be construed as disrespecting the rights of other nations.

God chose America to lead the world and fight international evil. America has done nothing wrong.

Ah so your in favor of a worldwide bloodbath.

The death of evil people is justified.

Kill 1.5 billion plus people how "Christlike" of you. Have you ever walked through a killing field?

We serve Christ by eliminating the world of evil people.

My 4 kids are serving already

I honor them. The apple falls far from the tree.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well another world war might make for a pleasant change of pace

Treat the whole thing as a great big social event - How to kill fiends and incinerate people

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Why would NATO help us out again? Last time I checked they aren't helping us now, and it would make us look worse if we attacked another country just because they are getting too powerful.

NATO knows they don't have to help us in Iraq. But, in this case, the war would be taken to American soil, so NATO would assist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join