It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enki and the Original Flood Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking.
He was also known as the god EA, the Egyptian god Ptah, the Yezidi god Melek'Taus, and he has been called the adversary of the Christian god simply because he gives his followers knowledge and wisdom of the universe and how to be as gods, themselves, and because they refuse to believe in lies. For this, the Christian's relentlessly and wrongfully attack the agents of Enki.

There is proof that is older than the Dead Sea scrolls that Enki is the true friend of humanity.

Enki was regarded as the protector and teacher of mankind. He is essentially a god of civilization, and it was natural that he was also looked upon as the creator of man, and of the world in general.
Enki was a deity in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Babylonian mythology. The name Ea is of Sumerian origin and was written by means of two signs signifying "house" and "water". Enki was the deity of water, intelligence and creation. The main temple of Enki was the so-called the "house of the (water-) deep"; it was in Eridu, which was in the wetlands of the Euphrates valley at some distance from the Persian Gulf. He was the keeper of the holy powers called Me. The exact meaning of his name is not sure: the common translation is "Lord of the Earth": the Sumerian en is translated as "lord", ki as "earth"; but there are theories that ki in this name has another origin. He is the lord of the watery abyss. His name is possibly an epithet bestowed on him for the creation of the first man, [Adamu or Adapa. His symbols included a goat and a fish, which later combined into a single beast, the Capricorn, which became one of the signs of the zodiac. Enki had a penchant for beer and a string of incestuous affairs. First, he and his consort Ninhursag had a daughter Ninsar. He then had intercourse with Ninsar who gave birth to Ninkurra. Finally, he had intercourse with Ninkurra, who gave birth to Uttu.
According to Sumerian mythology, Enki allowed humanity to survive the Deluge designed to kill them. After Enlil, An and the rest of the apparent Council of Deities, decided that Man would suffer total annihilation, he covertly rescued the human man Ziusudra by either instructing him to build some kind of an boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat. This is apparently the oldest surviving source of the Noah's Ark myth and other parallel Middle Eastern Deluge myths.
Enki was considered a god of life and replenishment, and was often depicted with streams of water emanating from his shoulders. Alongside him were trees symbolizing the male and female aspects of nature, each holding the male and female aspects of the 'Life Essence', which he, as apparent alchemist of the gods, would masterfully mix to create several beings that would live upon the face of the Earth.

This is further proof that all the religions of today have taken the TRUE and ORIGINAL records and have corrupted them to claim them as their own. Absolute proof that those in control of the religions of today are covering the Truth with a twisted copy. Why? Because in the True story, Enki taught mankind how to raise the awsome power that lies within them. This power prevents one from being controlled by fear and deception, and that is something that those in power do not want. They want "blind faith" without question. This gives them complete control of people's lives and enables them to steal their power. On my web site, I have an actual picture of the previous Pope sitting in a chair with an inverted cross boldly visable behind him. Why would he do this? Because that is how much control they have! The faithful are not to blame for this because they have been trained from birth not to question. It is those who KNOW the Truth that are to blame. People were not meant to be slaves, they were meant to take their place in the Awsome Beauty of Creation. What the religious leaders of the world are doing can be put into perspective in the movie the Matrix. They are enslaving people with false promises while they drain their spiritual energy and their will. And the REAL story is so much more incredible and powerful than thier sad attempt to replace it! The original civilization were the Sumerian's, and every great story they have told and all the incredible knowledge they had, has now lead scientists to look at the ancient records, recently uncovered, for guidence. Their records have been corrupted by power hungry decievers, the True record of Creation has been twisted, but the records have now been uncovered, and are thousands of years older than even Ancient Egypt. They are the original, uncorrupted record of the god's and the history of Creation itself. It is the True history of the human race, and in it, are records of how powerful and beautiful mankind is, and how mankind is to achieve it!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Are you getting all of this from ol' Zecharia Sitchin? The flood really did happen, I think it was due to the end of the last Ice age.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Most of it is a direct copy and paste from Crystalinks.

Take it for what its worth.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Actually, I do not need to cut or paste anything. Some of us have a unique ability to think for ourselves. I have quoted from "The Twelfth Planet" but the rest is all mine. I use the book as reference for what I say, and the book uses the original Sumerian text as the basis for the history that they reveal. Take that for what its' worth!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Forcemaster, can you place some links up to back up your historical claims. It sounds very interesting to me as I like to follow Sumerian teachings. Please provide some links that back up the associations that you put into your opening statement. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

It appears you took the bait and swallowed the hook.

So enki was a water diety and his temple was the "House of the deep" You might look for links to Dagon, Poseidon-Neptune, Osiris. It's all the same in different forms.

As far as Enki being EA and the god Ptah that also makes him Osiris as Ptah eventually merges into Osiris as does Ra.

This is further proof that all the religions of today have taken the TRUE and ORIGINAL records and have corrupted them to claim them as their own.

Most of these religions have spawned out of Babylon. Their purpose is to keep you from seeing the true Messiah and Son of God.

I have an actual picture of the previous Pope sitting in a chair with an inverted cross boldly visable behind him. Why would he do this?

Why does he wear a mitre which is similar to what the priests of Dagon wear. Why did Constantine the Roman emporer and Pontifex Maximus start the Church of Rome when he couldn't kill all the Christians? What is a monstrance? Why is the cross of Baal present on the Popes vestments. Why is there an Egyptian obelisk in St. Peters square, which represtents the phalus of the sun god.

Simple. You've had your chain jerked. You are dealing with the master of deception. You might start with the New Testament (King James Version) if you are looking for truth.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The flood is God's judgement on interbreeding with demons.
The ice age probably followed, because of the sharp drop in temperature.
Here's a link about the similarities of religion after the flood,...The Two Babylons

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The 'Flood' in Sumerian myth sounds remarkably similar to what happened in New Orleans a couple of years back ....... In particular, note that the main feature is the wind which destroys the settlement. It therefore seem quite possible that the story originates with a small coastal community being hit by a severe storm, possibility even a tropical cyclone.

One thing is for sure, it didn't happen because the Antarctic ice sheets suddenly slid into the sea. Sitchin made that bit up entirely out of his head.

How do I know? Well, you see a friend worked in Antarctica for a time. And he assures me the ice is still there

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

Sorry Force, but a huge chunk of your post appears to be a direct copy, either from one source or another. I havn't done a word count, because its not that big a deal to me, but all of the below appears to be a cut and paste as you can see.

Enki was a deity in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Babylonian mythology. The name Ea is of Sumerian origin and was written by means of two signs signifying "house" and "water". Enki was the deity of water, intelligence and creation. The main temple of Enki was the so-called é-engur-ra, the "house of the (water-)deep"; it was in Eridu, which was in the wetlands of the Euphrates valley at some distance from the Persian Gulf. He was the keeper of the holy powers called Me. The exact meaning of his name is not sure: the common translation is "Lord of the Earth": the Sumerian en is translated as "lord", ki as "earth"; but there are theories that ki in this name has another origin.He is the lord of the Apsu, the watery abyss. His name is possibly an epithet bestowed on him for the creation of the first man, [Adamu or Adapa. His symbols included a goat and a fish, which later combined into a single beast, the Capricorn, which became one of the signs of the zodiac. Enki had a penchant for beer and a string of incestuous affairs. First, he and his consort Ninhursag had a daughter Ninsar. He then had intercourse with Ninsar who gave birth to Ninkurra. Finally, he had intercourse with Ninkurra, who gave birth to Uttu.

According to Sumerian mythology, Enki allowed humanity to survive the Deluge designed to kill them. After Enlil, An and the rest of the apparent Council of Deities, decided that Man would suffer total annihilation, he covertly rescued the human man Ziusudra by either instructing him to build some kind of an boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat. This is apparently the oldest surviving source of the Noah's Ark myth and other parallel Middle Eastern Deluge myths.

Enki was considered a god of life and replenishment, and was often depicted with streams of water emanating from his shoulders. Alongside him were trees symbolizing the male and female aspects of nature, each holding the male and female aspects of the 'Life Essence', which he, as apparent alchemist of the gods, would masterfully mix to create several beings that would live upon the face of the Earth.

Crystal links

You may not be aware, but generally members put direct quotes into external quotes tags like I just did, instead of letting people think you wrote it all on your own.

The rest of the post may be your own thoughts, I don't know because when I recognized the cut and paste presented as your own work, it automatically turned me off to the presentation.

No need for flames, just sayin.

[edit on 9/21/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Please don't cut and paste more than a paragraph from another source. Paste those sentences and then put a link to the text.

Originally posted by ForceMaster
Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking.
He was also known as the god EA, the Egyptian god Ptah, the Yezidi god Melek'Taus, and he has been called the adversary of the Christian god simply because he gives his followers knowledge and wisdom of the universe and how to be as gods, themselves, and because they refuse to believe in lies. For this, the Christian's relentlessly and wrongfully attack the agents of Enki.

The above, by the way, is not true. Crystalinks is not always correct, though they do record faithfully what others have written. But they're not a critical source (they don't analyze the truth) -- only a preserver. Enki was one of the engineers of the human race (there were several) but he wasn't linked with the other cultures' gods.

After Enlil, An and the rest of the apparent Council of Deities, decided that Man would suffer total annihilation, he covertly rescued the human man Ziusudra by either instructing him to build some kind of an boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat. This is apparently the oldest surviving source of the Noah's Ark myth and other parallel Middle Eastern Deluge myths.

That's correct.

Because in the True story, Enki taught mankind how to raise the awsome power that lies within them.

In fact, he didn't. Read the original Enamma Elish for yourself and see.

On my web site, I have an actual picture of the previous Pope sitting in a chair with an inverted cross boldly visable behind him. Why would he do this?

Apparently you're not familiar with ancient Christian symbolism.

It's called "St. Peter's Cross." Peter the Apostle was killed by being crucified in Rome. When they led him out to the crucifixion cross, he insisted that he be crucified upside down... because he wasn't worthy of Christ. So he was crucified in an inverted position and the emblem of St. Peter (the pope's chair is St. Peter's chair and the pope holds his authority (according to the Catholic Church) as a spiritual descendant of St. Peter.)

So it's one of the oldest Christian symbols. It predates Satanism.

The original civilization were the Sumerian's, and every great story they have told and all the incredible knowledge they had, has now lead scientists to look at the ancient records, recently uncovered, for guidence.

Actually, the Indian civilizations and the Egyptian and the Chinese civilizations are equally old. We're not sure which of those is the first, and it wouldn't be surprising if there was one older.

There are certainly village and small town sites that are older than these civilizations.

Their records have been corrupted by power hungry decievers, the True record of Creation has been twisted, but the records have now been uncovered, and are thousands of years older than even Ancient Egypt.

I think you've gotten ahold of some misleading information. Both civilizations have written records going back to 3,000-3500 BC. Their writing begins around the same time period. Ditto the Indian civilizations and the Chinese civilizations.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In a christian sense one could argue, Lucifer being a very knowledgable and gifted and beautiful angel at one time has used his knowledge of knowing much and the things to come in his advantage creating these stories far ahead of when they were supposed to happen to fool all mankind.

thus the many jesus, horus and astrological aspects and coincidences

it seems as though god has made a story in the sky but we have taken it the wrong way and or were learned differently

even lucifer can be transformed into an angel of light, read the first 2 books of adam (apocryphial) for more detail, if anything there are very interesting read

he (lucifer) knew that jesus (god born as man) would be able to save all mankind so he cooked up lots of other messiahs and stories that corrolate with biblical texts and even confuse things, as they are today

im not saying this is truth just another interesting aspect

there is nothing new under the sun

remember lucifer was given lordship over the earth, read job for a more better explanation of his knowledge and his ability to have power of man

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Remember the old Ockham's Razor? This can be paraphrased as ""we should not assert that for which we do not have some proof", however, we appear to see numerous references to Christianity here even though it is understood that Christianity is only 2000 years old at maximum - even less because Christianity did not start, per se, until after the alledged "crucifixion of Christ". Are we to base proof on assertions by a religious/political organisation?

This is not an attempt to dissuade people from Christianity - each to their own - however I think that we should be clearer about terms of reference. So, when "Lucifer" is mentioned, is this the original "Lucifer, the bringer of light which is mentioned in different forms prior to Christianity, or the Satan/Lucifer hybrid of Christianity?

I'm just using this as an example, but my point is that when we're talking about date ranges of around 7,000 years it becomes a nonsense to base interpretations of deities, man-gods and mythology in a very specific 2000 year period where it is clear that knowledge has been disseminated within the context of Christian beliefs.

For instance, talk of "witchcraft" can only be taken within the context of heresy, otherwise we must consider it as sorcery. By common definiton, certainly since the mid 17th century, if you're a "witch" then you believe in the Christian God whether you like it or not. We see attributes of classification dropped here, there and everywhere just to satisfy the appropriation of titles that sound good but have no meaning otside of their original terms of reference.

On another point, there is debate over the "oldest civilisation", but this is ongoing. On the face of it, it would appear that the Sumerians were the "1st", but they didn't just spring out of nowhere. When we talk of civilisation, do we mean in terms of simply the ability to write and promote advanced mathematics (i.e. sexigesimal system and cuneiform) - also remember that Babylonia is essentially "after" the Sumerian period.

We can only judge ancient peoples on the evidence they leave behind, just because their respective recorded history does not provide evidence of advanced writing systems does not mean that they can not be regarded as a "civilisation". As an example, consider the various British sites such as Stonehenge and Averbury, generally considered to have been built around 3500BC and 2400BC respectively. Did these require "civilisation".

Point in case, even with our knowledge of engineering in this technologically advanced world, could "we" build he the great pyramid again?

Also, consider that earlier megaliths have long been associated with astronomy although the definitive proof to this is unobtainable since all experimentation can only provide empirical evidence (i.e. it appears to work but that doesn't mean that is why it was built). When tracking for the multiple cycles of venus it would have been necessary to accurately observe and record the movements over a 40 year period, probably 120, therefore, we have the probability that institutions existed many thousands of years ago that were capable of sustaining observations over a long period of time. That smacks of record keeping and civilisation, doesn't it? Trouble is, the records are not available to us and so we discard the probability of such conclusions.

I suppose I could be wrong...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Oh, I just thought I'd mention that you may want to flip through Enoch rather than just the Pentateuch, after all, for ATS members it contains political shenanigans and diatribes against what should be the "ATS Secret Society of the Myriad". Forget the Illuminati, those guys and gals knew how to do things properly back then, hehe!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Actually, the Indian civilizations and the Egyptian and the Chinese civilizations are equally old. We're not sure which of those is the first, and it wouldn't be surprising if there was one older.

The Chinese is that old, too? I didn't realize that -- is that a newer, revised understanding or just something I missed all along?

Their writing begins around the same time period. Ditto the Indian civilizations and the Chinese civilizations.

Where is a Napoleon when you need one?

It certainly would be wonderful if another 'Rosetta Stone' were discovered for the sake of understanding the Indus/Harappan script!

new topics

top topics

join