It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object in my picture of CA fire.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

It does, but I've lived in CA my entire life and never seen a bird in the sky or in a picture that looked like this one. I definitely think there's no chance it's a bird.
Otherwise I have no idea what it could be. Mothman?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've been watching these hills and taking pictures for two years and I very rarely see any birds. At least no birds this big or shape. Every once in a while I'll see a falcon but thats about it. This area is full of wild life like deer and coyotes, its near the forrest. This object was not near the fire but between the fire and my porch about 10 miles or less out.

I give up. I don't know what it is and I'll never get an positive answer until someone else sees something just like this. I'll be waiting the rest of my life.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by favouriteslave]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Looks like a hawk to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey favorite,

Remember I said that I didn't think the fire was caused by lightning? A family member who I haven't heard from since the fire broke out just called. She saw it start. With beautiful blue skies a rogue bolt of lightning struck the ground and then she saw smoke.

She was asked to evacuate but didn't. Isn't that bazaar? I didn't see or hear any lightning that day.

Oh, btw, I have a lot of really awesome pictures of the fire too! Although, none of mine have unidentifiable objects in them.

Terrie

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Acton Kid

I have no idea about the lightning. The day it started it was beautiful and blue skies but the next day there were major thunderclouds hovering over that farthest mountain in my pic. I know that area had some strange weather in the last week. Tornados, heat, lightning so who really knows. Everythings so damn dry up here I bet a lone soda pop can could heat up enough to start a fire.

This area and Acton are riddled with mines and such. My grandfather actually owned some mines in Acton and used to spend the weekends up there prospecting. Sometimes we go behind Mt. Gleason with my brother in law and pan in the wash. He's found some small pieces of gold.

Just keep your eyes to the skies. I am so perplexed Im finding myself staring much of the day and alot of the night. THen at night I get creeped out and tell myself to get of the porch before Mothman comes and snatches me off into the sky. LOL

[edit on 7-9-2007 by favouriteslave]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have been looking on googlevideo for x wing planes and came across the following video. There are hand launched electric powered remote controlled aircraft and I think one was framed in the fire photoshoot. The craft seen in the photo looks to be either a delta or a blended wing body craft (bwb) and maybe an electric motor driven hand launched aircraft being flown by some one in the neighborhood. These rc craft are home made as well as in kit form and come in many design structure. They are relatively quiet because of the battery powered flight motor.

If the video linkup fails Look Here

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it does look like a bird BUT the softened area are just too wierd. A headless bird? There's a similar thing on coast to coast, (forgot how to do a link), looks like your pic but with only two appendages instead of the three.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
UFO update! Tujunga, CA info

For some reason I could not edit my original thread and I didn't want it to get buried in page 9 because it's of relavance here.

I found some interesting info on UFO sightings in my area throughout the decades. There is also a documented abductee story that comes from several women who actually lived in my area. It didn't give the exact address but it did say "stone Cabin" in one of the reports and my neighborhood/streets are the PRIME location of these original stone cabins. Our house is actually a cabin but not one of the landmark stone ones.

ufo in Tujunga, CA

Actual book

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it an insect?

Most likely.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

My first thought was that it was a tailless kite.

Look closely at the enlargement and you will see a thin line where you would expect to see the kite string to be.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by Kacen

Look closely at the enlargement and you will see a thin line where you would expect to see the kite string to be.

It could be an X-47B in a steep dive

but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by Kacen

Not likey, that was already discussed. There was "0" wind.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
It is amazing to me how many of us on this thread want to describe this as Mothman. Perhaps it is an intuition we have because of what we have seen or heard about Mothman.

I wonder, however, if others see this first as an angel. Or if others see a demon in flight. I wonder how much is based upon the imagery that has been programmed into our brains either by experience or by that elusive 'genetic memory'...

It's Jesus returning for us.....us?????...I'm still here... did I miss him?...did I miss him???

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OK, well if it was something on the lense did it show up in your picture you took after this one or was there some time between this shot and your last?

Not a bug, or Predator, or a bird. If it's not a plane then who knows?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Actually thats a very good question. The next pics I took after this were of the mountains again and there was nothing there. I didn't wipe or clean the lens either. Also it wasn't on the lens 12 sec before either.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by favouriteslave]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So not saying it wasn't something on the lense but now the odds are highly against it at least from my experiences. Usually when I have something get on the camera lense, it ruins several pictures, not just one.

BTW - I opened a new topic in the entertainment forum for people to create HOAX pics, then we can all see how it is done and just how good the people are that critique on this site. Hey, they could even take credit!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The photo with the image in it also has two other interesting images in it.The smoke cloud shows a dogs head near top and also a dinosaur sleeping just below the head,see if you can find them.I have a enlarged photo of this but can't figure out how to post it here.Wolf

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ain't that special I can't post a photo yet as I only have one post and need another 24 before I can.so if one wants to view my enlarged photo on this very long subject,please feel free to view at www.Disclose.TV
Select photos and look for LoneQQwolf photo as- look - and as long as your here view the others I have.Wolf

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Interesting concept. The dinosaur looks more like an elepant to me. But what does that have to do with a UFO in the pic?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Could be anything. Still, thanks for the pics, and let's keep an open mind as usual...
Peace profund,
Danny

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join