It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object in my picture of CA fire.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I just thought I would drop by and clarify a few things here.

Originally posted by favouriteslave
NO SOUNDS from planes, helicopters etc....

Not all aircraft make any sound. Sound from an aircraft is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to:

A) Aircraft Type.
B) Engine Type.
C) Angle from listener.
D) Wind.
E) Temperature.
F) Humidity.
G) Distance.
H) Engine Maintenance.
I) Engine Damage.

2. We are not in an aircraft passage area

Unless you live under military restricted area or on top of a 20,000 foot tall obstical then you live under aircraft passage area.

4 Not a bug. If it was it would have to be so gigantic it would fly off with a car.

Or it was so close that it simply looks huge in the photo.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a look at this possibility

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow thats the only thing Ive seen so far that looks remotely like my picture! Good find.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

It would also help to explain why there was no noise.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's another Condor picture that shows more of a correlation to the enhancement.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Here's another Condor picture that shows more of a correlation to the enhancement.

Ok thats a good possibility, I can see a resemblance. How fast can it travel. Would it have been in my pic 12 seconds before?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

I think that is excellent. It really looks like a possibilty as well. The only question for me is what about the reflective light on the object?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I just thought I would drop by and clarify a few things here.

NO SOUNDS from planes, helicopters etc....

Not all aircraft make any sound. Sound from an aircraft is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to:

A) Aircraft Type.
B) Engine Type.
C) Angle from listener.
D) Wind.
E) Temperature.
F) Humidity.
G) Distance.
H) Engine Maintenance.
I) Engine Damage.

2. We are not in an aircraft passage area

Unless you live under military restricted area or on top of a 20,000 foot tall obstical then you live under aircraft passage area.

4 Not a bug. If it was it would have to be so gigantic it would fly off with a car.

Or it was so close that it simply looks huge in the photo.

[edit on 9/4/2007 by defcon5]

About the aircraft passage area I see your point but I'm trying to paint a larger picture here. We rarely see any type of craft in this area unless it's the yellow water dropping copter, red and white water dropping copter or the ghetto bird with it's night sun chasing the guy who robbed 7-11. WHen we do get any of those here they are extremely loud because they echo off the walls of the mountains. Mt. Gleason and Mt Wilson.

At the time it was dusk, 102 degrees, about 40% humidity and NO wind as you can see from the smoke rising strait up. My desktop weather clock said "0" wind for most of the day.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by favouriteslave]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by favouriteslave]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I've done some enhancements to the image.

Still can't quite make out what it is...

It looks like an osprey to me. Flying from left to right with its wings downwards when the shot was taken. Could be another large bird though...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

*LOL* I'm afraid this reminds me a bit too much of the EA Poe Tale where he was across the room from the window looking out and saw a great beast walking on the mountain yonder.

At the end of the story as he slowly creeps to the window to get a better look, he discovers that it is but a bug upon the window.

HA! C'est La Vie!

Cheers!
Terrie (not really a "kid" in body...just at heart)
of Acton, CA

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Comrad, photo analysis of your photo shows a metallic aircraft flying from the bottom right of your photo, towards the upper right hand corner of your photo. Composition of the exterior skin of the aircraft shows it to be made of an alloy of (Ag) silver and (Cu) copper.

The exterior skin is not (Al) aluminum and not of composite (C) carbon graphite as most craft are skinned.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Comrad, photo analysis of your photo shows a metallic aircraft flying from the bottom right of your photo, towards the upper right hand corner of your photo. Composition of the exterior skin of the aircraft shows it to be made of an alloy of (Ag) silver and (Cu) copper.

The exterior skin is not (Al) aluminum and not of composite (C) carbon graphite as most craft are skinned.

Ok sounds really cool but I have no idea what that could mean. Could you elaborate on that for me? Is it a manmade type of craft?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Favslav forward me the full size image. Thanks Fav. I'll leave it on a server for a while depending on how fast the bandwidth used.

Full size image

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Please explain how you are able to determine the chemical composition of an object from a photograph.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The craft is unkown as to who is responsible for building it. It has a wake in the lower right hand corner, the direction from which the craft came from. It is heading towards the upper right hand corner of your picture at a fairly good speed. Speed is currently unknown, but it is fairly fast because of the pressure waves that are detected within the photo at a distance from the craft.

The pressure waves extend fairly far out in front of the craft and expand outwards away from the craft in a true V formation behind it. I would say its traveling as fast as a fast small plane, or faster, just because of the wake. Your other photos show that it was capable of getting in and out of your photos fairly quickly just by the amount of time between photos.

A spectral analysis method was incorporated in analyzing the photo. A similar yet different process is used to detect earthquake cell emissions coming out of the ground directly over faults under abnormal pressure. The pulsing of the emissions shooting into the sky are invisible without using the proper equipment. Emission distances are directly related to magnitude, which is basically 100 times the magnitude, minus 100. So.. the approximate maximum distance anyone could see a 5.0 magnitude earthquake from would be 400 miles. This emission is detectable for hours/days/weeks before earthquakes strike on a constant basis by the detection of pressure waves. Somewhat similar to the pressure waves detected in the photo.

Studying a fault under abnormal pressure visually is somewhat exciting. Because you can see it with the equipment, yet a moment later without the equipment you know you see absolutely nothing, just like everyone else.

Large man made dams are really cool to look at with the equipment. One side of the dam shows it to be under tremendous pressure, the otherside nothing. Emissions pulse high into the sky from a man made dam; which is actually a man made fault. But the emissions of a man made dam are usually detectable from less than 20 miles away. Under the dam, there is nothing detectable; but over the dam, emissions are shooting into the sky.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In my above message, it should read that the craft is moving from the lower right of the photo, towards the upper left of the photo. I haven't figured out how to edit my post yet to correct this, I tried, but nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks

Please explain how you are able to determine the chemical composition of an object from a photograph.

:yeah

How do you figure its composition from my photos?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Chemical compositions are ascertained through spectral analysis, the method used is simple, you would be amazed at how much science has really progressed in this area.

A spectral analysis of the sun shows mostly hydrogen, even in a photo of the sun hydrogen is easily detected. Ag and Cu are detected through the spectral analysis of the photos on the interent. Ag is more prominent than Cu on the skin of the craft, meaning that the skin of the craft has a higher content of silver on the exterior of the skin, than it has copper. The blown up photos were much better than your original photo, in order to get the composition.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Chemical compositions are ascertained through spectral analysis, the method used is simple, you would be amazed at how much science has really progressed in this area.

A spectral analysis of the sun shows mostly hydrogen, even in a photo of the sun hydrogen is easily detected. Ag and Cu are detected through the spectral analysis of the photos on the interent. Ag is more prominent than Cu on the skin of the craft, meaning that the skin of the craft has a higher content of silver on the exterior of the skin, than it has copper. The blown up photos were much better than your original photo, in order to get the composition.

Do you have pics of this spectral analysis that you can share with us? Do you need me to send you an original pic? You have peaked my curiosity.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Oh, good grief. They're yanking your chain. You can't do "spectral analysis" on a picture on a computer screen to determine composition. You need the actual light emanating/reflected from the object. Set phasers to "ignore".

[edit on 6-9-2007 by IAttackPeople]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join