posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:41 PM
I feel like Im repeating myself over and over
1. NO SOUNDS from planes, helicopters etc....
2. We are not in an aircraft passage area
3. Definitely not a bird because they fly slow and it would have been in the previous pics
4 Not a bug. If it was it would have to be so gigantic it would fly off with a car.
5. Not a hanglider, very different in shape.
6. Shape does NOT match any aircraft presented yet. Also it would have to be in a downward spiral, in that case it was so close to the ground it would
have not been able to pull up in time. Also the people living underneath it would have heard or noticed it.
7. Not a squirrel, DUH
8. Has a very symetrical strange shape and appears to be metal yet has a strange organic property to it.
9. Water dropping vehicles arent crossing our side of the mountain and circling back. That would be HUGE waste of fuel.
10. And finally "mothman" WTF? Does anyone really know what that is? Of course there is the possibility that something like that exists but it's
not a proven fact.
Heres my take on it. It's special. Everytime I walk up my stairs something tells me to take a pic of the mountains. I have so many pics of those
mountains in the last 2 years weve lived here and I have no clue or reason why. I find them intriguing. I can stand on the porch forever and look at
them. In the winter and Spring I love to go driving through the canyon and look at the river, snow etc... It just calls to me for some reason. Im not
a true believer in UFO from outerspace but now that I've seen this it's really hit me and I have a gut feeling it's not from here or not of earth,
human etc... If any of you have ever seen the movie "jeepers Creepers" thats the feeling it gives me.
I guess we'll just never know but I'll be keeping a closer look out that for sure. Someone somewhere will eventually turn up with a similar
experience and photo. Its a matter of time because I feel this is genuine.