It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object in my picture of CA fire.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well I emailed it to Watch_the_Rocks but as far as uploading it I understand that it would be resized correct? Here is a try, otherwise I don't know how to do it other from my photobucket etc...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Well I emailed it to Watch_the_Rocks but as far as uploading it I understand that it would be resized correct?

Ah, okay I didn't know you sent it. Watch_the_Rocks will take care fo it then. No it wont be resized. He'll host it himself.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think it could possiblt be the MothMan!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Pretty neat pic. My first thought was Mothman as well, although it's too far off to make out details. It seems to have some sort of distortional field around it from what I could see.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thank you for having your camera!!!

A beetle...in deed.

A golden scarab.
A golden bee.

This sounds crazy, but it is a SIGN. A sign just like the 'possible UFO crash off the NJ coast.'

It's all good.

You will see.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
looks like an upside down fighter jet. whatever it is, it deffinetly looks like come sort of craft to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can I throw a spanner in the works and say... Mothman ?

en.wikipedia.org...

:p

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey Man, I saw that fire yesterday I'm in The San Fernando Valley, Close to sylmar and tujunga.... I love going to Tujunga when it snows. Very nice Pic. You know what i thought about it being? Jeepers Creepers Or Mothman....Serious but thats just me...

Nice to know i got locals in here....

By the way i do not think it can be a beetle or insect because to me it looks far away. It doesn't look close at all. Plus if it was a beetle, it taking off would have created a small blur but it doesn't it is crystal clear and it is very far where the smoke is at.

A humanoid Flying out of the hills where his habitat was at. Mothman. Jeepers Creepers. A big bird. (Thunder, Eagle, Condor, never know) jet dropping water. Sorry for jumping to conclusions i am just stating what it can be! not what it is!

[edit on 3-9-2007 by UnknownAngel]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It is amazing to me how many of us on this thread want to describe this as Mothman. Perhaps it is an intuition we have because of what we have seen or heard about Mothman.

I wonder, however, if others see this first as an angel. Or if others see a demon in flight. I wonder how much is based upon the imagery that has been programmed into our brains either by experience or by that elusive 'genetic memory'...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I wonder how much is based upon the imagery that has been programmed into our brains either by experience or by that elusive 'genetic memory'...

You may have something going on right there.

A lot of what we think and perceive is based on past experiences, we where already conditioned to think like this. So we jump to conclusions, a spiritual man might think its a sign from god. A devil worshiper may know its the devil. Some Ats'ers might think its a MOTHMAN. Like me, i thought it was a mothman cause i saw the movie, jeepers creepers because i saw the movie also.....LOL

Past experiences, Conditioned....Brainwashed LOL!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Honestly Mothman never entered my brain until now. Although I do recall as we moved into this house Feb 2006. We have had many strange experience in this house with a poltergeist type entity but something that stands out was sitting on the living room floor watching TV and something large passed outside the livingroom windows. So large it produced a huge shadow that was very noticeable between the stars, moon and our windows. After it got my attention it made a second pass as I was trying to get my husbands attention then it stopped. I can only describe it as a HUGE bat. Like really HUGE!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mothmen = thunderbirds....

lightning?

hmmm...interesting.

But the thing is that mothmen do not reflect light. They absorb it. Hence the red eyes.

Infra red vision to be able to see in the dark in which they walk because of absorbing all the light around them.

Just like black holes.

Two sides of the same coin, however.

Death
Life

Mothman
Scarab

Reapers
Resurrecters

Dark
Light

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
It is amazing to me how many of us on this thread want to describe this as Mothman. Perhaps it is an intuition we have because of what we have seen or heard about Mothman.

Not so much intuition as conditioned fear.

I wonder, however, if others see this first as an angel.

Indeed. I saw, immediately, the golden scarab of resurrection.

Or if others see a demon in flight.

A daemon? Merely a spirit. Some fly...some prowl...some dwell in 'temples.'

I wonder how much is based upon the imagery that has been programmed into our brains either by experience or by that elusive 'genetic memory'...

Past lives?
Other incarnations, that is?

ALL things are either based on that, or else fear. One or the other.

FEAR NOT.
Messengers of truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think it's a singed slug stuck to the camera lens, or it could possibly be Batman coming to save the pigs from becoming bacon!!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I've done some enhancements to the image.

Still can't quite make out what it is...

To me it looks like a jet.

Looks like one flying towards you while descending. Any air bases around you?

Or it could be a bird, bug, dirt, or some kind of tanker plane dumping water ect.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No the sky was very quiet and I have pic from several seconds before and theres no jet in those either. My pics were all about 4-7 seconds apart and consequtive as I posted them.

The fire is still going as we speak so I've been watching and taking more pics but turning up nothing. I'll try again this evening around the same time as last night, dusk.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
All you people seeing Mothman, beetles, Thunderbirds, etc. NEED TO GET YOUR [SNIP] Either that, or your monitors REALLY [SNIP].

It's a [SNIP] triangle. That looks NOTHING like any of those things listed. The most reasonable answer here is that it could have been a jet.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
No the sky was very quiet and I have pic from several seconds before and theres no jet in those either. My pics were all about 4-7 seconds apart and consequtive as I posted them.

Here are the times from the last three pictures:

004.jpg - 2007:09:02 19:12:00
005.jpg - 2007:09:02 19:12:22 22 seconds later
006.jpg - 2007:09:02 19:12:34 12 seconds later

Time sometimes passes quicker than we think.

Edit:

003.jpg - 2007:09:02 19:11:45 15 seconds before 2nd

I would image the time is set when the shutter is pressed, not when the picture is fulled saved. I don't know positively.

[edit on 9/3/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yup it sure does, thanks for pointing that out. I was thinking it was quicker cuz it was so damn hot out there I couldn't hardly bear it for 2 seconds!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It looks like the reports of what MothMan looks like. He is reported being seen around disasters. Very interesting pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join