It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Blasts U.S. For Deportations; Promises To Fight For Immigrant Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Mexican President Blasts U.S. For Deportations; Promises To Fight For Immigrant Rights

www.pr-inside.com

President Felipe Calderon blasted the United States on Sunday for immigration policies that have divided families and slowed the amount of money sent home by Mexicans living north of the border.

The criticism earned Calderon a standing ovation during his first state-of-the nation address.
We strongly protest the unilateral measures taken by the U.S. Congress and government that have only persecuted and exacerbated the mistreatment of Mexican undocumented workers he said

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have some questions for El Presidente Calderon. What do you do with the illegals that enter your country from the South?

Why can you deport those entering your country from your southern border? Why the double set of standard Mr Presidente?

Time to stop fooling around they will never get the message build the darn fence.

www.pr-inside.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Like I've said all along, Mexico takes it as a personal insult to receive back it's own citizens. They have zero respect for the United States or it's laws, they literally think we're obligated to let them swarm in here like a plague of rats, regardless of if they're getting here illegally.

I wish George Bush would tell that Mexican President to shove it where the sun don't shine

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The biggest source of revenue for Mexico is Remittances. That's the money that gets sent back to Mexico from illegals in the US.

www.diggersrealm.com...

Maybe we should consider annexing Mexico?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

No way we would turn into a third world country in a heartbeat if we annexed them. Let them have their crime and drugs, hell many of them will kill people for a nickel and that is no lie either check some of the facts about Americqns who have been killed down there. You will find many did not have any money on them at all which is sad considering they were tourists spending money there.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yet another reason why we should declare war on Mexico. There really isn't any downsides.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

i have first had knowledge (seen pictures with my own eyes) that Mexico has ICBMs, can't guarantee what the warhead held but intelligent delivery vehicles are in their posession and they do test them.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u

i have first had knowledge (seen pictures with my own eyes) that Mexico has ICBMs, can't guarantee what the warhead held but intelligent delivery vehicles are in their posession and they do test them.

Were the icbms next to a sign that said welcome to mexico? If not, how do you know the locations of them?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

its a long story but what it comes down to is that wile vacationing in mx we took bunches of pictures. one that our friend took happened to have, clear as day, a missile "cruising" through the background. we didn't notice this thing until afer the pictures were developed (this was prior to dig. cameras) as soon as we figured out what it was we went to the embassy. they led my friend inside and when he came out he said they told him thank you and told him they were aware of Mexico's capabilities. they didnt even confiscate the film or anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they even had nuclear weapons, check this out:
www.insc.anl.gov...
they have nuclear powerplants,
and if you look at this site and wade through the boring stuff, you will see hat nuclear power for power plants is indistinguishable from weapon nuclear power:
disarmament.un.org...
you want to really be scared? check out the world map of nuclear power plants..practically a powder keg!:
www.insc.anl.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Extraordinary the government of Mexico views the US as one giant charity case. Calderon will continue to use the US until someone tells him that it his government that is responsible for Mexico economy and not the nation of the USA.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this article shots. Yea I find this news incredible I'm sure the liberals are finally feeling vindicated for their passion and support for the hispanic or spanish speaking migrant communities. Finally their is mutual support and respect for the other's views, for each believe in their heart that a person from central or south America has the God-given right to enter this country and work wherever and whenever they want. Manifest Destiny has never died and in this millenium both Mexico and it's President and the liberals of this country pledge to make it Mexico's milenium for it's Manifest Destiny.

Big business and big government are along for the ride to so if you are standing near a fan watch out because something's coming your way fast!

Hopefully Calderon will awaken the average American into realizing what is happening to our country. This problem is as much the US' fault as it is Mexico's. We exploit cheap labor and they exploit a high currency it's not rocket science. Calderon knows he can say whatever he wants;
1. Because he knows big business needs Mexico's cheap labor to suppress wages while at the same time provide for a larger pool of labor.
2. because the cheap labor illegals allow for greater profits with the corporations and stronger corporations equate to a stronger "economy" the economy to my knowlede is macroeconomics it usually doesn't consider an average American's wages into the final figure as much as they might large sectors of industry. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer while at the same time they are convincing the poor they are not getting poorer, it's almost foolproof.

Personally, I feel if there is a job an American doesn't want to do, there is probably,in most but not in all cases, be something wrong with the job. Americans are not stupid and moreoever we are not lazy either. Maybe the problem here isn't lazy Americans but cheap or lazy employers who create crappy jobs for others and are either too hard headed or socially retarded to actually take the time to search for a good employee. There is no such thing as business ethics or morals anymore, anyone who is willing to work the hell out of someone for minimum wage full time knowing that that job is their livelihood should not sleep well at night for they are the reason for poverty. They perpetuate poverty.

O and finally, the Remittances, I think it would be a brilliant idea for the employees that lost jobs to illegals to be paid a remittance of their own from the wrong doing of the cheap bastard employer that hosed him/her over. Just a thought.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Low Orbit]

top topics

join