It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero Is Real I Have One To Prove It!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Originally posted by renster
I never said that the story is true, nor can I or you prove the coin in the video is a fake. The purpose of me posting the story was to make people aware of what is going on. In time we will know if the story is true or false.

We don't need time, its already been shown that the main premise of the thread is a fraud, a hoax. It was fake pictures, not video. But you won't even acknowledge that post or its information, let alone discuss or defend it.

and then make another statement saying you will not even look at a video which is another part of the puzzle, proves that no one should even listen to what you say. You've contradicted yourself. Again you have proved my point.

lol. Asking you why I should click your link = a statment saying I will not even look at it? Instead of answering my question, explaining the merits of the video, and how its not another hoax, you decide to continue to make me your whipping boy! So much for contradicting myself. Sheesh. Putting words in my mouth and stretching the facts to deflect from your original post? It won't change the hoax you posted which you won't even defend/discuss.

Proving your point? You have decided to defer, distract, obfuscate, and attack me instead of discussing your "proof". As long as you spend your time attacking me, your not "making people aware of what is going on". Which defeats your stated goal. You are your own contradiction in this case, and no, that doesn't prove your point.

It proves my point, (again). If you don't research, you wind up posting hoax's and driving people away from discussing your cause. Get it?

Now, I will go ahead and stipulate that I have no idea if you posted the hoax knowingly, innocently, or with some vauge notion of "letting people know whats going on", nor is that up to me to decide, except in my own mind. Though just a little research, say a search on ATS maybe, and you would have known that this was a fraud, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I'll also stipulate that I was interested in your post. I wanted to know about it, I wanted to see proof of something. But you wasted my time and drove my interest away from the actual subject with a hoax. Then instead of a simple, golly you guys are right, you go on the attack. Which drives any lingering interest in the subject even further from my mind, and others I'm sure. Thus continuing to prove my point. I'm not happy about my point. I would rather you posted something true, so that we could have an open, honest discussion about the subject matter.

Since I appear to be your whipping boy for the night, I may as well go ahead and ask that hard question (again). Why should I click your link and follow the lead of a hoax poster? Is it more of the same? Also, why don't you admit that Hal Turners coin story is a hoax, and that your thread title was disingenuous. Then move on instead of attacking?

*sigh*

When you have the time to be honest with your posts, U2U me. I'd be happy to learn about your cause, and maybe even post warm glowing thoughts in them. Until then...

Best of Luck
makeitso
Did someone say something? Lets take our nation back!! I'm willing to fight for this nation and what it stands for! End of toon!!!

[edit on 9/2/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

yeah!! THE UNITED WORLD OF AMERICA,...has a nice ring to t don't it?

I prefer the United States of Earth, but yours sounds nice as well.

So if I can get any of this currency, Amero currency, can I use it now? Chuck E Cheese has their own coins, how hard do you think it woulda been for someone to mint this?

Frankly I am not against this, because I support the NAU. Bring a little diversity to some of these American neighborhoods I hope. Plus I may not need a passport to visit the Yucatan anymore

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well I don't like it one bit.

Here's something I found.

www.halturnershow.com...

Watch the last video.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
Gues what.........these are not real Ameros(gasp!) These are "These private-issue fantasy pattern coins " and heres the link to prove it, where they're sold and where they're made.

www.designscomputed.com...

[edit on 9/2/2007 by agent violet]

LOL.... and here I was looking at a symbol website, trying to find that interesting "DC" symbol seen to the left of the Denver mint "D". It turns out the symbol is a logo for the coin design website "Designs Computed" as pointed out by agent violet; talk about your obvious signs. Here's a link to the pic on Hal Turner's site.

www.halturnershow.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join