It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero Is Real I Have One To Prove It!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by renster

As I stated before no matter what, people just don't want to believe what the globalist are doing. That's why we are losing this country.

Posting hoaxs gets it discussed, but always leads to disgust.

It only pushes people farther from the subject.

Research, Research, & more Research

Agent Violet Rocks!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
thank you again everyone, but no i dont rock or anything like that, really.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You know something ironic, perhaps a NAU is the only thing that could help Amerocans overthrow their sicko 'elite', if you know the Mexicans, they're not at all comfortable with their regime, and Canadians wouldnt need to much convincing to join the frey. Cause & effect, I think they really are focussed on implementing this thing rather than dealing with the chaotic results of it. Then you could reinstate a reinvigorated US constitution to the other countries as well so Canada ditches the monarchy and mexico finally gets some human rights.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

it is a pretty coin tho, even if its not the real thing.
i still fail to see what would be so bad about the NAU happening. Wouldn't it just give us (the U.S.A.) more natural resources, i think it would make for an unstoppable economic and militay powerhouse.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm against such formations, because greater power equals greater corruption, but I'm just pointing out that once you head down a shady path you never know what can happen. I think when the majority of Amerocans know how they've been sucker punched there'll be some lynchings in DC (and mebbe The Chaco in Paraguay
)

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes, because Canadians are just sick of the oppressive rule of the Queen here. I have a feeling that the vast majority of Canadians would be repulsed by the idea of adopting a "reinvigorated american constitution", and you can be sure that any attempt to make an NAU would be opposed here tooth and nail.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Those are not even scans or images of real currency, they are just conceptual art.

I supprt the NAU, and then eventually, the Union of the entire Western Hemisphere, and then the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
youtube.com...

oh snap

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I supprt the NAU, and then eventually, the Union of the entire Western Hemisphere, and then the world.

yeah!! THE UNITED WORLD OF AMERICA,...has a nice ring to t don't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

Sure, if you like it that way. Personally, I'm sickened that the thought of ultimate ownership of my country, an entire continent, lays with the House of Windsor.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

yeah!! THE UNITED WORLD OF AMERICA,...has a nice ring to t don't it?

then we can all use the new world order dollars yayyyy

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

thats the biggest joke even if it were true, wat are they going to do repo?
we kicked them to the curb before, it would be so much easier with todays advanced weaponry, besides they're almost 80 % muslim, already, just another middle eastern country for us to overtake...lets see
1.iraq then,
2.iran
3,syria
4.england!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
These coins were discussed in another thread on ATS where it referenced the company who manufactures them.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
maybe you should watch this...

AMERO

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

As I stated before no matter what, people just don't want to believe what the globalist are doing. That's why we are losing this country.

Posting hoaxs gets it discussed, but always leads to disgust.

It only pushes people farther from the subject.

Research, Research, & more Research

Agent Violet Rocks!

As you can see this guy proves my point. He says Research, Research, & more Research and yet he has proved nothing. If the story about the coin is true or not, we must as Americans stand up to the proven plan of the American Union and fight to stop it. The plan has been put into motion, now what are we going to do about it?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Actually you proved my point.

Without research you wind up posting hoaxs that drive people away from discussing your cause.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Actually you proved my point.

Without research you wind up posting hoaxs that drive people away from discussing your cause.

We know we know, and I guess this guy didn't do any research also. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by renster]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why?

Does he have some fake Amero's too?

That is what you posted, right?

Yet you didn't have one, neither did Hal Turner. Your "proof" was a hoax, and you can't seem to even acknowledge that.

Why should I click on your link. Is it more of the same?

[edit on 9/2/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Why?

Does he have some fake Amero's too?

That is what you posted, right?

Yet you didn't have one, neither did Hal Turner. Your "proof" was a hoax, and you can't seem to even acknowledge that.

Why should I click on your link. Is it more of the same?

I never said that the story is true, nor can I or you prove the coin in the video is a fake. The purpose of me posting the story was to make people aware of what is going on. In time we will know if the story is true or false. Again you have proved nothing. By making statements that people should "Research, Research, & more Research" and then make another statement saying you will not even look at a video which is another part of the puzzle, proves that no one should even listen to what you say. You've contradicted yourself. Again you have proved my point.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I never said that the story is true, nor can I or you prove the coin in the video is a fake. The purpose of me posting the story was to make people aware of what is going on. In time we will know if the story is true or false.

We don't need time, its already been shown that the main premise of the thread is a fraud, a hoax. It was fake pictures, not video. But you won't even acknowledge that post or its information, let alone discuss or defend it.

and then make another statement saying you will not even look at a video which is another part of the puzzle, proves that no one should even listen to what you say. You've contradicted yourself. Again you have proved my point.

lol. Asking you why I should click your link = a statment saying I will not even look at it? Instead of answering my question, explaining the merits of the video, and how its not another hoax, you decide to continue to make me your whipping boy! So much for contradicting myself. Sheesh. Putting words in my mouth and stretching the facts to deflect from your original post? It won't change the hoax you posted which you won't even defend/discuss.

Proving your point? You have decided to defer, distract, obfuscate, and attack me instead of discussing your "proof". As long as you spend your time attacking me, your not "making people aware of what is going on". Which defeats your stated goal. You are your own contradiction in this case, and no, that doesn't prove your point.

It proves my point, (again). If you don't research, you wind up posting hoax's and driving people away from discussing your cause. Get it?

Now, I will go ahead and stipulate that I have no idea if you posted the hoax knowingly, innocently, or with some vauge notion of "letting people know whats going on", nor is that up to me to decide, except in my own mind. Though just a little research, say a search on ATS maybe, and you would have known that this was a fraud, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I'll also stipulate that I was interested in your post. I wanted to know about it, I wanted to see proof of something. But you wasted my time and drove my interest away from the actual subject with a hoax. Then instead of a simple, golly you guys are right, you go on the attack. Which drives any lingering interest in the subject even further from my mind, and others I'm sure. Thus continuing to prove my point. I'm not happy about my point. I would rather you posted something true, so that we could have an open, honest discussion about the subject matter.

Since I appear to be your whipping boy for the night, I may as well go ahead and ask that hard question (again). Why should I click your link and follow the lead of a hoax poster? Is it more of the same? Also, why don't you admit that Hal Turners coin story is a hoax, and that your thread title was disingenuous. Then move on instead of attacking?

*sigh*

When you have the time to be honest with your posts, U2U me. I'd be happy to learn about your cause, and maybe even post warm glowing thoughts in them. Until then...

Best of Luck
makeitso

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join