It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero Is Real I Have One To Prove It!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The Amero Is Real I Have One To Prove It!

www.nworeport.com

Three weeks ago, I published a brief snippet on the front page of my web site reporting the governments of the US Canada and Mexico are conspiring in secret to merge the three nations into a new entity called the North American Union.

There has been much talk of this on various internet blogs for over a year. Most of those blogs have been smeared as "conspiracy theorists" and have been largely ignored by the main stream.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.nworeport.com

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well I see that the Globalist are just moving ahead with the plans they have for us. But I'm sure some people will think it's all made up.

www.nworeport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hal Turner?

lol

Sorry, knee jerk reaction. Please continue.

[edit on 9/2/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've never heard of Hal Turner before, here's his wiki. I'm wondering if any members have heard of him before, or if they can give an opinion on his credibility.

The NAU is really old news by now IMO. Most people have heard of it already and shrugged it off as nothing, seeing as Europe has done it already anyway.

Great find
But if this is really true, I doubt they are going to stop their plan now, they aren't printing that money for fun.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Threats against judges and political figures
On January 3, 2005, Turner's website showed a map of the route of the presidential inaugural parade with text reading: "it seems to me there can be no protection against a "Turner Diaries" type of mortar attack or a Hezbollah-type rocket attack launched from outside the security zone. Rest assured, if the fed’s [sic] get wiped out, I’ll be cheering the TV set!"[22]

On his Oct. 25, 2006 webcast, Turner told his audience: "I fully expect now that I gave out the home addresses and phone numbers of the New Jersey Supreme Court that I will have the New Jersey State Police here tomorrow again. Well, I'm not going to shut up. I am not going to stop putting these ideas in people's heads because violence solves everything. And if some very angry people were to go down to some of those judges' houses and tune them up, oh sure, they might get thrown in jail, but that would send a shockwave to the rest of those (expletive) in black robes that they can be gotten to." After adding that it would take some time for police to respond to a 911 call, he stated, "How many times you think you can bash someone in the head with a sledgehammer in two or three minutes?"

Ok maybe this guy isn't the most credible source.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
yeah,a lot of people have heard of Hal Turner, even me and I'm from the UK, to me he doesn't seem credible but thats only my opinion.

how easy would it be to design and have your own coin printed?

quite easy to get someone else to design your own coin for you apparently....

Google

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
never mind i see it. duh.

it doesnt look authentic to me, because the values are 20 and 100 so does that mean that there are getting rid of the paper money for coin money?

also, how come there is an american figure on the coins, where the mexican figures and the canadian figures?

[edit on 9/2/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
here are some pictures of the coins......

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
So uhm did I miss the picture of the Amero somewhere? "The amero is real i have one to prove it", I'm sorry but I didnt see it.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Your thread title is extremely misleading and I urge the mods to change the title. YOU do not have an Amero and you haven't shown us one to prove it. You have referenced an article where someone talks about it and says THEY have one, and this has been discussed before in other threads. Deny ignorance, please.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
cant see the pictures of it, did anyone save a pcture they arent worjing anymore on the linked website

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You mean...

This Hal Turner?

This year a man named Hal Turner sat before his computer at his suburban home in North Bergen, New Jersey, posting bomb-making tips on his website, hailing the firebombing of an apartment containing "Savage Negroes" and calling for the murder of immigrants. "When enough illegal aliens get killed they will stop coming to the country!" Turner wrote.

www.thenation.com...

Most of the documentation regarding "Big Gay Hal" isn't suitable for ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
thankyou love i missed the first link.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

ok, am i the nly one that cant see the pictures?? nobodys links are working.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Gues what.........these are not real Ameros(gasp!) These are "These private-issue fantasy pattern coins " and heres the link to prove it, where they're sold and where they're made.

www.designscomputed.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

So uhm did I miss the picture of the Amero somewhere? "The amero is real i have one to prove it", I'm sorry but I didnt see it.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Your thread title is extremely misleading and I urge the mods to change the title. YOU do not have an Amero and you haven't shown us one to prove it. You have referenced an article where someone talks about it and says THEY have one, and this has been discussed before in other threads. Deny ignorance, please.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by pjslug]

As I stated before no matter what, people just don't want to believe what the globalist are doing. That's why we are losing this country.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Gues what.........these are not real Ameros(gasp!) These are "These private-issue fantasy pattern coins " and heres the link to prove it, where they're sold and where they're made.

www.designscomputed.com...

very good find.....i want to buy some now!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

thata girl!! you frickin rock! this spells HOAX!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Nice find.

Looks like "Big Gay Hal" is also "Big Liar Hal" as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
wow disproved within 29 minutes, is that a record?

edit to add: thank you everyone for your kind comments.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

wow disproved within 29 minutes, is that a record?

edit to add: thank you everyone for your kind comments.

yeah,if only the Guinness book of records had a section on disapproving hoaxes and you'd be the fastest!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join