It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"RODS" new alien species??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Did anyone see this prgramme? is there a thread bout this already?if so sorry.

Some of the people interviewed believed these"rods" are some alien life form , i personally believe it was dust floating around but who knows.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You mean the mosquito pictures taken by video cameras which look blurry and odd?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think rods are totally bunk, wishful thinking if anything.

buy my book on rods: Give me 19.99 +S/H

Sorry Drunk, I just don't buy into it, there was a thread not too long ago, I think I posted how some guy showed you to create rods in your photographs...

edit: damn typo conspiracy! You can't escape it!

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
check this thread out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Lysergic>I never believed it was aliens thats crazy.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You mean the mosquito pictures taken by video cameras which look blurry and odd?

Bing! Bing! Bing!

There are several threads about rods, and orbs, mostly in the paranormal forums... I'd do a quick search on those forums if you wanted to read more threads on them....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To bring a conclusion to this rods bullcrap...

I was out in the woods nearby a few days ago, just testing out my new camera (EOS 300D). I was playing about with shutter speeds, and noticed a perfect tester: Midges flying around in a column of light.

I set the shutter speed to what I thought would work out, but in fact got it wrong and the midges went blurry.

I forgot all about it and went home.

Later that night I loaded the pictures up onto my PC, and lo and behold, I was stunned to see RODS! I knew that they were midges, but the resemblance between rods and these midges was so stunningly similar, that it brought a smile onto my face, extending from my left ear to my right.

Rods are fake. They are a shameful fake.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
whats the big deal about rods? looks like a bug flying in front of the camera. how can this even be considered to be part of the paranormal?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Rods were thought up by people who wanted to find something paranormal or strangei n some photos they took... unfortunately the unintelligence of some people interested in these types of phenomena allowed this craze to spread to the level that, even after undoubtable evidence is provided, some morons are still adamant they still exsist

top topics

join