It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the National ID card begins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's called salami slicing. Cut a little off the end of the salami. Again. And again. After a while, the salami is gone, but it's been sitting right there the whole time.

National ID card, step one

Who could object?

And when we all accept this, there will be another group that needs a National ID. Then another, then another...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
National ID, OMG its the end of the world.

You already carry ID's. Drivers licenses, passports and work passes, medical cards.

You don't cry about them do you?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JellyBeanGirl
National ID, OMG its the end of the world.

You already carry ID's. Drivers licenses, passports and work passes, medical cards.

You don't cry about them do you?

I think you just made the OP's point. Of course no one cries about current forms of ID. They're the first steps to complete control. Probably no one will cry about future forms of ID... until it's too late.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
salami. I like that. I call it ebb and flow erosion. That's what it is in my eyes. People accept things when they occupy a small fragment of conciousness. What I mean is if you think this small, then small steps are seen as just that, and not a piece of a bigger picture. Then one day it's like wow, what happened? Probably too late at that point...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I compare it to the increasing amount of sex and violence on TV. Back in the 50's and 60's, even married couples like Lucy and Ricky slept in separate beds and you never saw much more intimacy than an innocent little kiss. Now there's so much sex on TV it makes ME uncomfortable, and I consider myself to be pretty liberal. It just goes to show how things are pushed on society in a slow but deliberate fashion to get us accustomed to whatever "they" want us to accept.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's planned to fail so they can implement rfid chips.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
no, that makes no sense.

They will plan it to succeed. THEN you add the ID chips, saying that "The ID was good, this is better"

This is politics, you need to think.

This idea is a good one. People dont realise that to be professionals, they need to work together. Helping in a disaster area means you need to get all non professionals out of the area. They are a liability, the more unwanteds you have on the scene, the more chance you have of them hurting themselves, or someone else.

Its why archaology is done by archaologists

Once the chips come into place i will be able to deliver my coup de gras, then all the world will move forward into a golden age under the Imperator.

*bathes in light*

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Octavius Maximus]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Volunteer: Jeans / T-Shirt
Professional: Offical vehicle, Uniform, Badge, ID, etc, etc...

If they need an ID for first responders... Just wow.

This is all about control. If you refuse to let any citizens into a disaster area, there won't be any first-hand accounts of what is going on inside the disaster area. If you think the media will tell the truth, look at how some of them report Iraq (www.youtube.com... it's safe! Really!).

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

This is all about control. If you refuse to let any citizens into a disaster area, there won't be any first-hand accounts of what is going on inside the disaster area

If you let civilians into a disaster area then:

1. They may get killed.
2. They may get other people killed
3. They may get an injury or something (go see sicko to see how well the volunteers are doing on 9/11)
4. They will get in the way of professionals doing what they do well.

They are right to do this.

new topics

top topics

join