It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of heaven on earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I dont take what the bible says too seriously,although there are some good verses within the book.

I personally dont believe God or Jesus will come down from heaven and set up any Kingdom of God or anything like that but i have a little theory of what heaven on earth really means.

Heaven on Earth can only happen when the human race is totally wiped off the Earth, then and only then will there be heaven on Earth its as simple as that.

It is virtually impossible to have heaven on earth it just wont happen while there are humans still populating the planet, its sad but its the truth.

And our extinction WILL happen with the help of nuclear wars,radiation,severe weather events,viruses etc.

I also think that the 2012 prophecies indicate that we will reach a point where theres going to be total mayhem on earth, i do not think that mass conciousness will raise or anything in that area.

Promises of eternal life thats quoted in the bible is granted to us when we die, i dont think we can have eternal life while we are all physically incarnated and if Jesus did offer eternal life whilst physical there is no way i would even want that, so eternal life for everyone will only happen when we all die.

Its not all doom and gloom though because once we die we get to stay in the astral realms and do what we want forever,unlimited possibilites and experiences,sounds good to me.

Im just look for some opinions on my little theory, to me this seems the most likely possibility, i mean its more possible than Jesus coming in from the skies and setting up a kingdom right?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for this theory I liked it.

I just think Heaven needs something there to see it and appreciate it for it's beauty and wonder. Do you think this is necessary, and/or how do you think it would be accomplished?

If we just keep getting dumber and more foolish, then animals will be the only hope, lol.

I really hope that when we die we get to spend our time in the astral realms

And I liked your theory, I also think that if you tried hard enough, you could back it up quite a bit with scripture even, and various religious and philosophical documents.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
I dont take what the bible says too seriously,although there are some good verses within the book.

I personally dont believe God or Jesus will come down from heaven and set up any Kingdom of God or anything like that but i have a little theory of what heaven on earth really means.

Heaven on Earth can only happen when the human race is totally wiped off the Earth, then and only then will there be heaven on Earth its as simple as that.

It is virtually impossible to have heaven on earth it just wont happen while there are humans still populating the planet, its sad but its the truth.

And our extinction WILL happen with the help of nuclear wars,radiation,severe weather events,viruses etc.

I also think that the 2012 prophecies indicate that we will reach a point where theres going to be total mayhem on earth, i do not think that mass conciousness will raise or anything in that area.

Promises of eternal life thats quoted in the bible is granted to us when we die, i dont think we can have eternal life while we are all physically incarnated and if Jesus did offer eternal life whilst physical there is no way i would even want that, so eternal life for everyone will only happen when we all die.

Its not all doom and gloom though because once we die we get to stay in the astral realms and do what we want forever,unlimited possibilites and experiences,sounds good to me.

Im just look for some opinions on my little theory, to me this seems the most likely possibility, i mean its more possible than Jesus coming in from the skies and setting up a kingdom right?

right. You are all doomed, the end of the world is coming, the human race will be wiped out, it will be the end of all things, end of story. Although, I think you're being a little fair blaming all humans. My young children, for example, aren't to blame for the mess. They are innocent and if they die in some conflagration caused by some lunatic world leader, what a tragedy that will be.

Personally, I choose to manifest the heaven on earth option. If you want to go die in some great 2012 conflagration, be my guest. Just do alone will ya, and don't hurt anybody else

join