It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Link to New York Post thread titled...

FIERY UFO BLOWS UP OFF N.J.

www.nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here are some more articles on the "meteor" shower

Article 1

Make sure you read the comments under the article

Article 2

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Do any of you know how to use google earth, I don't.

I gave the coordinates a few post back, maybe something can be picked up on it near the beaches.

I don't see anything on the rense site and only the same article on Coast to Coast.

I think this could be great for ATS if we keep on this and see what we can do, don't you?

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Right now I'm trying to find a live webcam feed. I know alot of the shore towns have them, but so far nothing

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Heres the google map ....

maps.google.com...,+Dover,+NJ,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

We could see the fighter jets shooting at the UFOs and the spaceships were firing back. This occurred about 10 miles off the Ocean City NJ coast.

yes, I too also saw the ufo's, and the air force scrambers try to shot them down, but they were to fast, it's a game they play.

A couple more comments from the AOL story

There might be more, but I got tired of wading through the idiocy that was most people's comments.

I don't know how much credulity these comments have, but it seems that more was seen then the news reports mention.

Go figure.....

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
Right now I'm trying to find a live webcam feed. I know alot of the shore towns have them, but so far nothing

The closest I've found is the Belmar Beach webcam. It looks to be about 15 miles north of Normandy Beach.

Looks like a beach. Sand, water, people.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am very interested in this story and I will keep a eye on it.

However, as a skeptic (though a hopeful one!) of the UFO phenomenon but a firm believer in governmental corruption and complicity - I have to wonder if this entire episode from alleged event to alleged cover-up is not just a diversionary tactic.

What is it the government is hoping we will glance away from in order to concentrate on this issue? The PTB's ability to send us all into a tizzy in order to divert from real issues is notorious. Regardless of who you think is responsible for 9/11, just think about all of the silly hype that was going on that summer. Chondra Levy, et al.

I am absolutely not trying to derail this thread, I just think we should not disregard any possibility. I could ring your front door-bell while my partner steals something out of your backyard. We should be alert in all areas.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Crap, I think I saw this thing over Staten Island. Well, it wasn't burning, but it was 3 lights in the shape of a triangle headed for the Atlantic at high speeds. I thought it was a plane, until it began twisting. Yesterday I saw a black, un- marked chopper (maybe COPS on it) headed for NYC, making a sharp turn, and heading for NJ.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
WOW!! Labor Day festivities have kept me away for the last few days, except for a quick peek at some things here that I needed to tend to last night, so I missed this story. Very interesting. I'm flagging this one too.

I don't "buy in" on a story too easy, but this has all the classical signs of a coverup after something is seen by ordinary folks. The next step in a coverup would be the "real story" act where the government says this was a test of some classified stuff, to protect us all from those darn terrorist, and they can't say anymore; but don't worry your little heads about it.

No, I'm not assuming it was the start of some other world invasion. But it is more BS that our wise and wonderful leaders don't want us to see. I really hate being treated like a five year old, with big brother deciding what I need to know and what I don't.

Besides, after the setting for Orson Wells' old show being NJ, how cosmically ironic would it be for some contact/invasion to take place there?
Life is stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

From the news item:

'Some officials speculated that it may have been a comet or a meteor, but a spokeswoman with the New Jersey Astrological Association said, "It's news to us."'

'Astrological Association'??? I sure hope they mean 'Astronomical Association' - otherwise there must be some strange scientific practices going on down there in New Jersey!!

J.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I tried getting the cams to with no luck what------ so------ ever.

I can't believe people didn't get pictures or anything, this is a very busy vacation holiday weekend for goodness sake.

Looking at the news headlines on the net for today the only thing is beaches open after trash clean-up?????

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What I'm thinking is, that if someone did take pictures, they probably won't be available til some time towards the end of the week. Most people in that area of Jersey this time of year are vacationers, and will probably only be leaving today to head back to their homes. As far as the locals go, they see things all the time down the shore and probably weren't so inclined to have cameras ready as they are their 24/7. I'm sure something will surface soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I tried finding webcams too. No luck. Normandy seems to be the only beach without a webcam. But then again they have no boardwalk and most of the beach houses are literally right on the beach so that could be the reason. I read earlier that the beaches were re-opened. We'll see when I take a ride later tonight.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
FOR WHOMEVER IS GOING TO THE SCENE OF THE SUPPOSED CLEAN UP.

TO DO LIST:

Bring camera, video camera, binoculars, pen and paper, and if your camera is digital and extra memory stick and a plastic bag.

(Why plastic bag and extra memory stick? take pictures and when you think you have enough evidence put in a new memory stick, and take only pics of the ocean and NON incident stuff, put the memory stick with the evidence in a plastic bag and hide it in your cars fuse box or somehwere really good. You may be being watched while your in the area and if you are stopped they confiscate your equipment or memory sticks)

Also be sure to get information from the equipment doing the clean up and what entities are present. We may be able to go talk to the tractor driver and ask them what they saw or picked up...get as much evidence as you can and write everything down or put it in your phone as a text and text it to your wife GF or yourself so you have an alternate storage record.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There's a news report that says an eight-block stretch of Normandy Beach is closed due to medical waste and trash washing up there. Here's the story:

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) _ Several beaches along the Jersey Shore were closed Sunday after medical waste and other trash started washing ashore, authorities said.

The source of the waste _ which beachgoers said included syringes, tampon applicators, gauze and other debris _ was not immediately known, and there were no reports of injuries. Most of the waste was found on beaches and in the waters off Monmouth and Ocean counties, authorities said.

An eight-block stretch of coastline along Normandy Beach in Ocean County was closed shortly after the first waves of trash were reported at about 2 p.m., and officials said it was not known when the beaches would be allowed to reopen.

Source: Medical waste, trash washes up, forces beach closures in N.J.

edit to add: sorry I jumped the gun a bit when adding this post because I didn't see any references to this news story previously.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey CW,

Maybe you could tape interview some of the shop owners that had their shops open in that area? If that place had a lot of people in and around that area, I'm sure there were people talking. Maybe some of them might have been quieted by the police? Good luck and safe travels. I am looking forward to see what you uncover. Be sure to let them know whats going on here at ATS, and see if you can get some witnesses to join our conversation here. I hate coincidences because it just stirs the pot, and closing the beaches in the area is just too much to dismiss. Maybe its the truth, and maybe its the coverup, though we may never know.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My friend is a pilot for Delta and he called me yesterday asking me if i heard anything about this, and i told him there was something on this website and the news, but the news didnt really give us any answers. I asked him why, and he said well......although he didnt see anything, he had heard from some other pilots that they had seen something and it was reported by a few aircraft in the area. And he was in the NJ area at the time. So, if there is any pilots, commercial, corporate, or private...that had seen anything weird, please let us know. Also guys, we can look in some aviation chat rooms and forums...these guys talk about stuff like this all the time, and with 1000's of planes in the sky at any given moment and the 1000's of people on those planes im sure we might be able to get other views and details from airplane folk. But this is awesome and i cat wait to see what comes of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I do think time is passing and we need to hit Fox "in mass" as a group with e-mails so at least they may feel a need to say something on the news.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I posted this a short while ago.

Ufo sighting in Great Yarmouth UK

The reason I bring it up is because even though the witness saw this in daylight he describes flames emiting from the object. It certainly does not seem to be a meteor!

Im on the fence if this or the sighting in Yarmouth are really aliens (as you all should be) But there is certainly more than meets the eye to the whole thing.

What would this Yarmouth UFO look like in the dark and flying much faster? I would have thought very similar to the NJ sighting.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Paul

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join