It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What about the workers clearing the beach? They would know what was actually collected. Are they local or outside contractors? Was the debris confiscated by a third party or delivered to a local disposal site?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
cw your our hero.

Crap I almost gave you wrong information from before in Jersey, "I have to check the dates."

I e-mailed George Filer who deals in this field from New Jersey

[edit on 3-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turbohale
If you watch the video of the news report attributed to this incident the female on site reporter says there are reports of debris washing up on the beach, but this was quickly denied by the official authorites...

1)first reports of debris
2)Authorities deny this
3)Whole area closed with a cover story

Sounds more and more like a second Roswell to me

yeah, here's the deal. If officials attempted to close a major beach on the east coast after stories of eyewitness accounts of strange lights, fireballs, or a possible ufo crashing into the ocean every major media outlet would be there within hours. it would be mayhem. so what do you do? You dump syringes and medical waste just offshore and you say 'oh see, this is why we have to close the beach, this stuff is washing ashore.' pretty simple cover up there.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by txstoke]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Since when does it take 'heavy equipment' to clean syringes from a beach. Syringes float. 20 year medical worker. This just isn't adding up at all. They brought something down. I wish they could reengineer a plasma engine for my car so I don't have to pay 3.80/gl for globe killing fossil fuel.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cw034

cool man. bring a camera and a cell phone

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

Here is the crazy/ordinary part.

Only way I can describe it...

The MOON was at the horizon, like a sunrise or something,
directly over the Atlantic Ocean. I would say it was a little
north of Avalon- like Sea Isle I think.

But the weird part was this-

IT WAS THE BIGGEST I EVER SAW THE MOON-
and I have seen 36 years of moons in my life.

It was TOTALLY ORANGE, and there was slow moving
black shapes (sort of like clouds, but not)
and frankly, the whole thing really looked
like JUPITER off the NJ coast.

I was freaked out.

I got home, and I did not have a camera.

Now I need to read this entire thread- but wow-
somehow I must think this is all connected-
because that was NOT normal.

TPM

I saw the exact same thing!!!!!! And I'm in Philadelphia! It was huge, and bright orange!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

They have always brought in heavy equipment when crap washed up on the beach. They bring in big tractors with these huge sifters attached to the back. They drive up and down the beach and the sifter filter the sand and all the crap stays on the sifter. Kind of like those kiddie sifter you get when you buy a bucked and pail but on a much larger scale. The pictures they were showing this morning of the medical waste were very close up pictures. You couldn't see where they were or if that waste was even on the beach they were reporting from. Normandy Beach is a very small area along the Jersey Coast and I'm going to be curious as to how much activity there is going to be there. I'm going to go down later after most of the people have left so I don't hit traffic and so that the roads aren't jammed. By that time most of the summer shore people will be on their way home and the beach houses empty

[edit on 3-9-2007 by cw034]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Turbohale

Yes, I heard this as well, and I doubt that syringes are there though. The autorities are just waiting for some pieces of the downed UFO tO wash up on shore, and they don't want Labor day vacationers to find the debris. This is very, very interesting. Keep searching for news everyone!!

[edit on 3-9-2007 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Doesn't New Jersey have Ufologist, I will look into that and make a call to them if they do.

I think someone has already mentioned the MUFON NJ Director.

There's one NJ Ufologist that I know/can think of: Stanton Friedman. I wonder if he's aware of this. It would be interesting if we could get someone like that involved.

edit:
Stanton doesn't live NJ anymore as subject x pointed out, I was merely stating that he's originally from New Jersey (Elizabeth).

He has been living in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada for 27 years (his wife's hometown) where he was just recently honored by the city, that made August 27 the 'Stanton Friedman day'.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by danx]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It would be nice to hear something from Springer and the guys.

Maybe they know people they can get in touch with to see what's up for us.

SPRINGER OH, SPRINGER

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Yeah, LOL, exactly! Owen Wlison's rehabilitation will be the top story. But not on here

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow, strange story indeed. I'm very curious as to what you find out there CW, thanks for going out there!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Turbohale

Yeah, that's the same thing I said. When the first report came in on the news on Satuday night, you could tell that this was not a plane that had crashed, because the reporter had that " happy, spooky" tone they always use when they report a UFO sighting.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cw034

Thank you, please do so. All of us will greatly appreciate that. Please take pictures if you can. Just try not to get into any trouble.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I looked up Normany Beach, New Jersey News and the only thing I have so far is the beaches opened at 11:11 only saying it was meteors.

I got the Latitude and Longitude for Normany beach if anyone knows how to use google Earth

Lat. 40.002N
Long. 74.06 W

It's eastern time zone and Elevation is 7 ft.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
There's one NJ Ufologist that I know/can think of: Stanton Friedman. I wonder if he's aware of this. It would be interesting if we could get someone like that involved.

Stanton Terry Friedman (July 29, 1934) is an American physicist and ufologist, currently residing in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.

source
He used to be in Jersey, but not any more.

This NJ incident is very interesting. I wonder how many more people witnessed:

We saw UFOs and US jets chasing them off the ocast of Ocean City NJ. Dont belive this BS report.

link from turbohale's post
Even though this comment is not iron-clad proof, it makes me wonder.

This, along with the "bio-hazerdous debris" on the beach and the fact, provided by cw034, that the fire/rescue guys were not on standby or anything, makes for a truly "Roswellian" scenario. I'd wager that this was more then a meteor or space debris, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was "skygazing" this week quite a bit. I did not see any meteors or meteor showers at all. This is in rural upstate ny. So as to these reports of a meteor shower, I don't know cause I didn't see anything of the kind. A few weeks ago that was not the case. Anyways my 2 cents, wish I lived a little closer to area in question so I could do some up close investigating. Hope to hear some more from this. Peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
"Beaches along the shore have been crowded this holiday weekend, and officials and businesses in the affected towns were concerned that Beaches along the shore have been crowded this holiday weekend, and officials and businesses in the affected towns were concerned that the closures would spur tourists and others to head home early.

nbc10.com

So apparently the goal is to get people to leave early so that the recovery effort can begin.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is some info I found on another Website, notice how NORAD say "it probably wasnt space junk" Why did they have to move so quickly as to dispel information that this was from space???

www.1010wins.com...

Reports: 'Fireball' Crashes into Water Off New Jersey

TOMS RIVER (1010 WINS) -- A fiery streak across the sky got the attention of the Coast Guard Saturday night, after the reported fireball crashed into the waters off the Jersey Shore.

Concerned calls started coming in from South Carolina to Long Island about 9 p.m.

Coast Guard boats were searching near the site of the reported impact, off Normandy Beach in Toms River, about 10 miles off shore. No debris has been found in the water.

www.1010wins.com...

[edit: added EX tags, clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
in the respoce to the moon being huge yea i noticed that as well, i live in central pa, area and was like to my buddy holy hell the moon is fricking huge tonight? my parents live in wildwood nj 15 mins from ocean city and were telling me about all the weird # going on down there, specifically the bright ass star my dad said he saw moving the other night he thought it was the space station till it slowly faded out he said

[edit on 3-9-2007 by semperfi221]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join