It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Bleedin hell, now this has made my day, something certanly is going on, and apparently being covered up ... I mean the beaches being closed is too much of a coincidence ! And this will just be locked up and swepted away like all the other storys and we will never know
I guess we will have a full day of news about a damn movie star who's been arrested or somethin' stupid like that again !

[edit on 3-9-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
EDIT: Skidz- that UFO looks strinkingly similar to the UFOs in that NASA tether incident video. Here's the link to that www.youtube.com...
[edit on 3-9-2007 by Ketzer22]

That is the exact object I was referring to from the tether thread that was brought up again recently.

People claiming that it's dust in space, cannot use that answer when it is photographed in the lower atmosphere by a terrestrial camera - in 2 locations a world apart.

And I saw those images ages before I saw the tether video, and as soon as I did I sat with mouth gaping..

I have absolutely no idea what they are, but Im personally 100% sure of what theire not - dust and the product of zooming in.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
screw it.

let the government do what they will....

when we get invaded or whatever will happen,
before i start to defend myself from critters from outter space, i will make sure i cap off a few politicians/government officials/buildings before i die with the heart of tony Montana.

this is unreal...

we're getting warned of inter galactic wars, stranger than fiction sightings more common [stranger than usually disc shaped balls of light]
freaky weather patterns, growing tensions between the US and just about everyone else.

something is long over due to happen people. wake up.

they want us distracted, they are doing a great job so far. and stop reading mainstream news media. outlets... they are all tools, tools for the very same people dumping syringes in our seas to cover up something we should know about, the same ppl who gave us the aids virus, the same, the same who probably monitor this site.. the same people who let world disasters happen so they can inconspicuously continue what ever program they are so keen on keeping away from the prying eyes of the public.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I totaly agree with you OKG, but the sad thing is we can't do anything about it, it's really quite frustrating, I wish the entire population of the world could know about this, but we all know that that is not going to happen soon, and until then all we can do is sitt down and look at it all happening, it makes me sick ...

[edit on 3-9-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well after reading over this whole thread so far I would have to conclude that I was thinking meteor until they decided to close the NJ beach. I mean that is really odd of a coincidence, not to mention its Normandy beach thats being closed off as well.. and oh yah, don't expect it opened tomorrow, not until they recover what crashed there or w/e is REALLY going on there (and believe me it doesn't involve syringes).

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Is there anybody in New Jersey that can see anything that is going on, be an eye witness and give an account. As stated this is too much of a coincidence. How typical of a Government to turn round a story and make it appear they are conducting themselves in the best interest of public safety ie, syringes being found and you cannot enter until we clean them up, its for your own good. Its entirely laughable...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A slightly different twist to the story.

Could the government be taking tons of medical waste on th shuttle to dispose of in space as an alternative to incineration or landfill? Maybe it was medical waste from secret government tests? The pod that it is carried in was probably supposed to burn up in the atmosphere but came crashing back to earth into the sea. That would explain why the source is still 'unknown' and the fireball that people saw falling from the sky.

Oh yeh and the couple of days that people are querying between the shuttle taking off and docking with the space station.
[edit on 3-9-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

nice twist and i suppose entirely plausable. If it was medical etc bound for space maybe it wasnt "waste" but equipment for experiments onboard the ISS.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Doesn't seem very cost effective to shoot it up in space to get rid of it. Especially since it is comparatively much cheaper to just toss it in an incinerator.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
more info on the trash on the beach

Medical waste, trash washes up, forces beach closures in N.J.
10:49 PM EDT, September 2, 2007

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) _ Several beaches along the Jersey Shore were closed Sunday after medical waste and other trash started washing ashore, authorities said.

The source of the waste _ which beachgoers said included syringes, tampon applicators, gauze and other debris _ was not immediately known, and there were no reports of injuries. Most of the waste was found on beaches and in the waters off Monmouth and Ocean counties, authorities said.

An eight-block stretch of coastline along Normandy Beach in Ocean County was closed shortly after the first waves of trash were reported at about 2 p.m., and officials said it was not known when the beaches would be allowed to reopen.

link to article...www.newsday.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

On the subject of the craft, was there any naval or military presence? and then onto that tether video, I saw that a few years ago but IMO this cannot be ice or dust, there is actually a UfO video I think someone caught in Israel and the craft or whatever it was looked just like one of the things floating around the tether, it had a hole in the center and a somewhat V cutout, almost like a sand dollar link to that UFO...also I did hear dimensions of the objects around the tether, the larger ones in reference had to be over a mile in diameter.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by phinubian]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RCarter

Doesn't seem very cost effective to shoot it up in space to get rid of it. Especially since it is comparatively much cheaper to just toss it in an incinerator.

Not cost effective no.. but since when has the US Gov been cost effective? I don't think Iraq is cost effective but its happening.

If it is some secret medical issue that they want to get rid of any evidence or danger of contamination why not send it up with endeavour? Two birds with one stone. In my original post i stated 'tons' i don't actually think it was tons.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
A crash ? sounding great, any one got any video footage of the crash site and maybe some proof or alien craft rather than just some other countrys spy plane. Since England has ahd a few Russian spy planes over here maybe US is next.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Okay I'm in. I saw this thread yesterday and decided read it. I almost never pay attention to this forum. I mean they either exist or they don't and until they or the government decide to opt for disclosure, it seems futile to keep chasing shadows. But the post really made me wonder.

Now this morning, I just saw on CNN that sections of beach in NJ have been closed. I rush to ATS and you people are all over it! Thank You!

My skept-o -meter is dropping. And I have to say I'm a little freaked out.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Could you people be more nuts ? There is absolutely no evidence of anything extraterrestrial. Just because you don't know all the facts immediately, you assume its some sort of conspiracy.

I bet you people really have a good time when you get together at the Start Trek conventions.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by djjohnson

I'm just wondering if you have read this thread in its entirety? There is independent evidence corroborating that something of note has been happening off the coast of NJ for sometime now. If we choose to speculate what it is - that is our perogative. If you choose not to wonder or debate but only to mock - don't participate in this thread.

And, by the way, I would consider myself a skeptic on Aliens, etc. and I am intrigued.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If you watch the video of the news report attributed to this incident the female on site reporter says there are reports of debris washing up on the beach, but this was quickly denied by the official authorites...

1)first reports of debris
2)Authorities deny this
3)Whole area closed with a cover story

Sounds more and more like a second Roswell to me

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
The rare Aurigid meteor shower - which produces blue and green lights - was expected to take place last night, and may have been to blame.

People, please read what I have posted. This is was not a UFO but rather an identified meteor shower. I want to see a real UFO story as much as any of you, but this one is clearly a misunderstanding. Sorry to burst your bubble(s) but this was nothing more than debris burning up in our atmosphere from a meteor.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djjohnson
Could you people be more nuts ? There is absolutely no evidence of anything extraterrestrial. Just because you don't know all the facts immediately, you assume its some sort of conspiracy.

I bet you people really have a good time when you get together at the Start Trek conventions.

Dont be a donkey. Have you read it from the beginning? This forum is about thinking outside the box and alternative ideas. Why register if you aren't interested?

As for the 'Start Trek conventions' I personally cant stand Star Trek (as i believe is the correct spelling) and i think the majority of the members on here are everyday people with a bit of interest in the out of the ordinary. Im sitting here at my desk (suposed to working) and I will go to meet my mates and go to the pub later.

Are you jealous?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The meteor shower was supposed to occur at like 4 a.m. on the West Coast not the East Coast for one thing.

Norad monitors the EARTH so they know exactly what came down, when/where and at what time so don't be fooled that they don't know.

Whatever came down was tracked so there has to be lots of stuff out there that verifies this just getting anything will be the problem.

It doesn't surprise me they would use tampons and needles for closing the beaches. Seems that would make people say yuck and stay away. I don't believe it myself and it would be nice if our members that are close did some detective work for us. (and take a camera)

I want to point this out in case it didn't occur to you. This weekend is the biggest weekend all along the Jersey shore because of it being Labor day. For the beaches to be closed this would be BIG news and yet I'm not hearing anything and we would hear this non stop.

SOMETHING IS UP and it not tampons

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join