It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It seems that as far as the news people are concerned nothing happend it's old news.

I haven't seen or heard anything such as updates or anything on the news, have any of you?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

So... It looks like a dead end for this episode. All of these strange things and nothing surfaces. Oh well...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larry B.
reply to post by observe50

So... It looks like a dead end for this episode. All of these strange things and nothing surfaces. Oh well...

Naturally. It's the way of the suits. It would flip too many people's lives around in my opinion, and all the weak-minded sheeple (90% of the country) would panic to put it lightly.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Do you guys really think something like that can just be covered up so easily? If no new information is surfacing it is probably because there isn't any.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

According to the initial newscast 1200 people called authorities about the lights, crash or whatever it was they saw. That's a substantial amount of folks. Then we just hear nothing more about it. Let's put it in perspective: 1200 people see what looks like a tour bus pull into a crowded mall and go up in flames, call the authorities and news media and then we hear only one newscast and no follow ups. The next day they close the mall (on the day before Christmas eve) and claim there was some trash in the parking lot. Gimme a break.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Larry B.]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry B.
reply to post by Diplomat

According to the initial newscast 1200 people called authorities about the lights, crash or whatever it was they saw. That's a substantial amount of folks. Then we just hear nothing more about it. Let's put it in perspective: 1200 people see what looks like a tour bus pull into a crowded mall and go up in flames, call the authorities and news media and then we hear only one newscast and no follow ups. The next day they close the mall (on the day before Christmas eve) and claim there was some trash in the parking lot. Gimme a break.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Larry B.]
Amen larry i couldnt have put that better myself,well said sir

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
yea larry u rock.i think the same way.
down with the stupid excuses

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"On Sept 13th at approximately 3 o'clock in the morning MDT, an extremely bright fireball streaked over New Mexico.
At the Sandia National Labs in Albuquerque, a Sentinel all-sky video camera captured the fireball in flight.
Based on data from the video, the visual magnitude of the fireball was -14.6, about four times brighter than a full Moon!"

skywatch-media.com...

Could it be similar to what hapenned in NJ?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by casu10

Maybe is this?

This was taken from Spaceweather.com on 9/13/2007:

"There was a large fireball over New Mexico this morning at 3:20 am MDT," reports Thomas Ashcraft. "It literally turned night into day," he says. Ashcraft operates an all-sky camera that captured the meteor in flight: movie. Don't forget to turn up the volume: The soundtrack is the echo of a distant radio station reflected from the fireball's ionized trail."

More awesome content can be found on www.spaceweather.com

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Am I wrong, or does this seem to have been filmed from above the object? The reason I ask, if it was filmed from above it, then that would imply, I think, that the object was traveling at a stable altitude, and not crashing to the ground as a normal meteor would.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Actually it was filmed by a "Sentinel all-sky video camera."

From the ground, looking up, through a "fish-eye" lens.

There's a better Quicktime video link from SpaceWeather.com on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It's interesting to note, based upon the info contained on the North American All-Sky Camera Database website, there are no cameras mounted anywhere near the area where the event took place in New Jersey.

The lack of cameras is most likely due to the overwhelming light pollution of the surrounding cities.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Ah, thank you for clearing that up for me. For some reason it seemed to be a look down, as if filmed from a plane. Old eyes, old mind, I'm just out of step on seeing this I guess.

And that is a nice site you gave a link to. I followed it to the one showing the map. Not only is the area around NJ "blind", but so are others. I noticed that there is no coverage of the Nevada area, nor the western side of the Mississippi River valley. I wonder if these blank areas are just due to a lack of funding? I wouldn't think the Nevada desert would have too many lights on at night.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Dont think lack of funding would be the main issue some areas are blank . I would lean toward the fact that those areas have a way more frequent sighting possibility and therefore a much higher chance of somebody bursting a youtube video of something way to clear and real to be debunked as a meteor .

But thats just my 2cents

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I also posted this on another thread but I thought it would be relevant.

It's a news report from Croatia showing awesome footage of a meteorite coming down.

Just a thought, but what if something similar occured here? It would sink straight to the bottom hence no debris etc...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is there any picture or video? I cant believe that with all the camera cellphones out there no one could snap a picture... well if you did please post it

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Would it be great if we were actually visited by aliens.
Image the technology that this world could gets its hands on and probably put to use towards creating super weapons.
Aliens are all good proving there are not:
1: Going to eat me.
2: Enslave humanity
3: Destroy the world.
4: Have no harmful bacterium's on them.

There is no alien invasion, get of the grass.
Ha.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It seems to me that there have been quite a few fireballs reported in the past few months.

It seems the news dies fast and they are all called Meteorites.

Interesting don't you think?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Has anything new "surfaced" on this story? Has this event gone into the wastebasket of forgotten events?

How many events get this treatment every year? Are we only "up to the minute" news junkies?

I wish I lived closer to this area. There MUST be more information that could be found with some digging. I don't care if it turns out that this was an illegal dumping or a crashed military craft or an ET; somebody knows more about what went down.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I agree with you and what is hard to deal with is the news stations. Everything is moved alone and so fluid that all that has to be done is them ignoring you.

It seems this will not go any further IMO

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join