It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

There has been nothing unusual at all. No additional military activity at all. I can't even seem to find any type of follow up from the beach closing in any of the local papers or their websites. I've even been reading the comments people left below the articles in hopes that someone caught something in the form of a picture...but nope nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here is a follow up to the debris story from Normandy Beach

Source

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here are some interesting eyewitness comments to the debris that washed up on the Normandy Beach....now there are eyewitnesses saying they saw a barge out there before the debris started washing up

Source

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here are some comments made on the Weird NJ website. Granted nothing is the smoking gun, just normal comments, but it might be a message board to keep an eye on

Weird NJ

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So the waste is obviously from illegal dumping, the sharks are unrelated and people saw lights in the sky during an expected meteor shower. Anyone who still insists that this is obviously the work of aliens needs to take a step back from their computer and take a step out into the real world.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't believe anyone here said it was the work of aliens. No one was insisting that it was little green men from Mars and that they had a banner off the back of their spaceship saying take me to your leader.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well the 'meteors' seem to have some intelligence.
Read here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are pictures from that night on the beach and the persons latest post describes how the lights moved. (into a triangular formation btw)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cw034

It is interesting that the #5 poster on that Weird NJ message board mentioned a Homeland Security connection. Anyone else hear about that?

And I quit paying any attention to Draco's comments about aliens. He's so busy trying to show how dumb everyone on ATS is, except himself, that he hasn't really read the thread. It's called talking out the wazoo.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Wow that is interesting. I wasn't aware that you could get Homeland Security Alerts sent to you. Does anyone know how this is done?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

You are the one insisting that the meteorite was a UFO even though all the evidence points to it being nothing but a meteorite. You shouldn't assume things you know nothing of, it shows you for what you really are.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
reply to post by NGC2736

You are the one insisting that the meteorite was a UFO even though all the evidence points to it being nothing but a meteorite. You shouldn't assume things you know nothing of, it shows you for what you really are.

What I really am is someone that has enough sense to understand that UFO doesn't mean alien. It means UNIDENTIFIED. And there has been no ID made on this, with the exception of your OPINION, which has no more weight than any one else's.

Yes it could be that it was just another space rock. But you're acting like a know-it-all, and that anyone who questions your take on this is an idiot, shows what you are.

I understand your attempt to bolster your own ego by brash proclamations of knowledge, but that doesn't cut much ice with me.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

There is no more evidence that this is a meteor than there is evidence that it was space junk, a plane crash, a spaceship from mars or UNDERDOG.

The only thing we know for sure is that over 50 witnesses and 1200 phones calls made it to different branches of local govt in different states all identifying a "fireball" in the sky. Until they dig up a meteor it's completly open to speculation as to what the object was.

You seem to be the only here who keeps on insisting that it's a little green man from Mars.

If you can't actively involve youself in the conversation without being deregatory and passing judgement on individuals intellegence then please keep your comments to yourself until such time that you have something constructive to add

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034
Here are some interesting eyewitness comments to the debris that washed up on the Normandy Beach....now there are eyewitnesses saying they saw a barge out there before the debris started washing up

Source
i knew! like i said before i think the medical waste is just part of the cover up and the almost media blackoutis another part,has anyone seen any unusual vessels at sea or have any of these eyewitnesses reported being question by anyone odd?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I still dont think those are meteors.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic

I still dont think those are meteors.

I'm with you. So the dark area on the right side of the top picture..is that the ocean? I mean was this picture taken with the camera held at an angle? The way I see it is, that that's the horizon with an illuminated object heading in a vertical direction toward what seems to me is the water. Can someone clarify this for me?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by WASTYT]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

I've been down to that beach a couple of times since this happened, and there is no unusual activity at all. I have also not seen anything suspicious in the way of additional military aircraft. The video I posted yesterday I questioned only because the individuals from the Public Works department who were cleaning up the beach had on no special gear. Actually they had on shorts and t-shirts and that was about it. I thought that very strange considering this was bio hazard materials aka medical waste, syringes, tampons, and sludge.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't know but to me something happened and stories just do not add up to me.

I guess this just has to be another happening with a question mark at the end?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The "waste" the supposedly washed up on the beach, as it has been
described, would fit inside s single hefty brown plastic garbage bag
with enough room to spare to fit in leftovers from a Labor Day
cookout.

It is so clearly a planted cover story it insults the intelligence.

Something happened that night (i was a witness)...

The washed up waste story is not unlike the CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
plotline, where the government claims the air
is poisonous to keep people away from Devil's Tower.

Something is going down...

all we can do is wait, watch and wonder...

TPM

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why would this EVER happen? Do hospitals throw there waste into the ocean?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
highdef,

You said you were a witness, could you please right down everything so we can have another read of it. Write everything you can think of.

Please and thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join