It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash off NJ coast

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
in reply to those asking for me to link stuff i have explained i have little interest in linking any website to my computer board's memory. i understand no one likes to post an email address and i didnt ask you to , i said people have a way to email me if they want to get some of the material...people are just afraid of viruses i guess... that is why i went to the trouble of linking my AOL profile to NASA images that i worked on for 6 months in 2006 to locate... from NASA websites... and looking for needles in the haystack...i enlarged the features that were important and made it possible for just about anyone who knows what the letters U F O mean to see what i am analyzing in the images...its not hard to see what i am working on. Instead of waiting a year or 2 with this research to make a nice book deal i sent it out all over the world... in different ways...to protect my own skin but also to spread the word... people who got the info havent been all over the news with it... people are smart and dont wanna be a target No one in here has to list an email address. No one in here has commented largely in any way on the comments in the beginning of this thread about what i say the NASA you tube space worm titled video represents...its because you dont know how or you are so busy looking at the N Jersey shores you cant bring yourselves to the 21 st century to recognize absolute proof of some thing odd in the earth space...i mean what is it with some of you ? haha ... dont answer... i do not like to comment in forums, my past involvement in this area is on google groups...use search word dattz or getthedude...that was my code handle.
i have enjoyed this website and i only read it due to this recent ufo event or whatever off Normandy beach...err wasnt there a Normandy beach
in the WW2 D Day invasions ? oh yea hmm what an odd coincidence. huh.
i scan the entire world online for events related to ufos or strange lights in the sky...use google news and type in word ufo and accept it related to most recent date... you will see England is in a frenzy over ufos since the Brit Defense released some of their secret files... it created millions of new sky watchers and they are recording and posting ufo images all the time and its very alarming and well--you see whats going on in NJ...if i ever have to call there and i hear alien grunting noises on the phone i ll know then N Jersey aint there no more.. thats how your basic govt controlled cover up works... it doesnt help any one at all.....--- DERR

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been checking this site for quite some time now, but this thread, which I have followed since day 1, motivated me to sign up and jump in on this round table discussion of what appears to be strange occurrences of in NJ. I realize that while we constantly have been stopping one another from assuming that what crashed off Normandy Beach is a ufo, I am surprised that no one has mentioned the possibility that perhaps it was a ufo, simply entered the ocean, kept traveling, and that was that. There have been numerous reports of ufos entering bodies of water, leaving bodies of water, and even being reported as traveling through bodies of water. I think that, along with any other possibility, this might explain why nothing was found, at least from our current understanding. Also, something that is traveling underwater could very well stir up the ocean floor just as was proposed could happen if something crashed and hit the bottom. I just thought the idea was worth adding to the mix... what came to mind when I first read this report was the fairly recent report (can't remember where), in which multiple people heard a loud boom, and witnessed a flaming craft submerge into a body of water, then shoot out to the sky, near another identified craft. I have no idea what happend in NJ, but it has definitely intrigued me, as well as, obviously, a lot of others.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Anyone care to guess why there are so many unusual and strange
occurances and activities related to New Jersey this year? My goodness..
just 2 months ago, a car was stopped that had radioactive cargo in the
trunk and before that, a strange object fell from the sky into a house.
For a relatively small state, New Jersey events seem to be making the
news more often than any other state this year.

The car with the radio active material was hit and the trunk popped open. The son of the owner of the vehicle worked with some company that took soil samples Source

The object that hit the home was some type of space junk/meteor Source Source

As far as the current FBI corruption investigation and arrests...well that's Jersey for you, the entire state is corrupt.

If you want to read about some really strange occurances in New Jersey get yourself a copy of Weird New Jersey or go to their website to read their most popular stories. Some of them are pretty "creepy"

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC, my apologies.
To Operatoroftime: Considering your avatar is present in your posting, would you mind changing it? and what made you pick that?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DERRLL5
No one in here has commented largely in any way on the comments in the beginning of this thread about what i say the NASA you tube space worm titled video represents...its because you dont know how or you are so busy looking at the N Jersey shores you cant bring yourselves to the 21 st century to recognize absolute proof of some thing odd in the earth space

Ok, Sarge. Please tell me on which page I can find this on.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i am not coming back here alot to post- i made known the work i have done and what scenarios are possibly at work... thats all i can do....
you have to learn how to read a thread or a topic in a chat room all the way from the beginning...."sarge"... find the info i have stated yourself or dont see it...i am not in this for a way to achieve xfile level glee online.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XFoxMulderX

Ok, my bad, Derr. I was looking back through your last posts, not what someone else posted quoting you.

I am having a hard time finding you on aol, can you create a link to your profile so I can take a look at what you got?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i ll try to affix a link for you to get the info but i cannot promise anything...as far as i can tell you have to just locate someone who uses aol.com and type in my screen name-- kind of easy it is... so please do try and get the info.

first i ll send you an image and see if it works= didnt work --DERR

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
still fascinated that no one in this website chat has even sent me a email asking for some of the info in images.... just title the email ATS forum website etc ufo info and i can take your email inquiries

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
I wonder if the news of the 11 NJ government officials arrested by the feds will be the final head in the coffin as far diversion goes.

I hate to throw conspiracies out there, but I think that we are seeing the best disinfo and diversion operation since the O'hare incidents.

1. Incident reported by many witnesses.

2. Medical waste wash in the shore.

3. Beach are closed.

4. Low media coverage

5. Meteor shower explanation

6. NJ government officials arrested.

May be it was nothing after all who knows.
like i said before there is a huge cover up going on whether it be alien or not it stinks of rug sweeping

JSR

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DERRLL5

we have "U2U" funtion here at ATS. go to your members center button at the top of the page.

man....you have succesfully derailed this thread i was enjoying.
just go to photobucket.com or something similar, and post a link we can all see. instead of directing us to a members only aol account.

stop being a hard nose.....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DERRLL5
in reply to those asking for me to link stuff i have explained i have little interest in linking any website to my computer board's memory. i understand no one likes to post an email address and i didnt ask you to , i said people have a way to email me if they want to get some of the material...people are just afraid of viruses i guess... that is why i went to the trouble of linking my AOL profile to NASA images that i worked on for 6 months in 2006 to locate... from NASA websites... and looking for needles in the haystack...i enlarged the features that were important and made it possible for just about anyone who knows what the letters U F O mean to see what i am analyzing in the images...its not hard to see what i am working on. Instead of waiting a year or 2 with this research to make a nice book deal i sent it out all over the world... in different ways...to protect my own skin but also to spread the word... people who got the info havent been all over the news with it... people are smart and dont wanna be a target No one in here has to list an email address. No one in here has commented largely in any way on the comments in the beginning of this thread about what i say the NASA you tube space worm titled video represents...its because you dont know how or you are so busy looking at the N Jersey shores you cant bring yourselves to the 21 st century to recognize absolute proof of some thing odd in the earth space...i mean what is it with some of you ? haha ... dont answer... i do not like to comment in forums, my past involvement in this area is on google groups...use search word dattz or getthedude...that was my code handle.
i have enjoyed this website and i only read it due to this recent ufo event or whatever off Normandy beach...err wasnt there a Normandy beach
in the WW2 D Day invasions ? oh yea hmm what an odd coincidence. huh.
i scan the entire world online for events related to ufos or strange lights in the sky...use google news and type in word ufo and accept it related to most recent date... you will see England is in a frenzy over ufos since the Brit Defense released some of their secret files... it created millions of new sky watchers and they are recording and posting ufo images all the time and its very alarming and well--you see whats going on in NJ...if i ever have to call there and i hear alien grunting noises on the phone i ll know then N Jersey aint there no more.. thats how your basic govt controlled cover up works... it doesnt help any one at all.....--- DERR
I hold your credibility in question when you site a AOL profile as your proof for these claims you make,how hard would it be to embed these images on this site or better yet ask someone for help?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think I found Derr's profile on AOL.

Check it Out

Pics are a little small but I'm still checking them out.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar

Since DERRLL5 posted his aol screen name and some of use are have problems finding him on aol I took the liberty of posting the link directly to his profile. I hope it works for you.

DERRLL5

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not on picture has any credibility since there is no reference as to where the pictures came from and for that matter are so small that I would need a telescope to be able to see anything worthwhile in them.

If you want to continue to talk about the topic of your profile please start another thread, as your pictures and cryptic messages have nothing to do with the apparent fireball seen in New Jersey.

Lets get back on topic here please

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kellter

you have successfully engaged my information at aol.com...its only one half of my material...i suggest you get as much as you can or as much as you can stomache. my information is also in filers files...my name is steve tobias..google it.. it was also the name chosen when they redid the movie --the inlaws--in 2003... it makes it harder for anyone to see my online information on ufo research...why would a movie remake change the name of the lead character who is a cia agent ? and why to my name ? unlike some i am not afraid to post the truth or be the truth and i am not afraid of hacks or agents in the black. they should be afraid of me

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KezigluBey

Ok, I moved all the interesting areas together and messed with them a little bit. I see the main three red lights, the fainter red and green silhouette. I think it looks like an airplane flying towards the left side of the picture, because the nav light on the left wing is red. Looks like a cessna or something.

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Quasar]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok this is an interesting subject and the way it has been conducted has been refreshingly good please don't ruin it.

The topic is UFO crash in NJ last time I check.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I did send and e-mail to him and asked he change his manner.

When one shares they share givenly not in the manner he/she is doing, I'm quite surprised.

His/her first post was to me on page 20 there was nothing on page 1 or 2 as suggested.

If you want respect you give respect isn't that how it works.

Now we can't let this derail this thread.

cw,

If you see any type of activity that is more then usual let us know and if we have any members right near the shoreline check out and see if there is any extra activity on land or in the water or yup up in the air.

Lot's of stuff is happening and it seems to be very fluid, we have to all share anything we might pick up on.

That picture you did a good job on, it does look like a small plane. Do small planes usually have three red lights that close together, it doesn't seem right does it?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to a page that has a good explanation.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

It does seem strange to have three lights, though, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join