It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I was taking a picture of some smoke a low flying aircraft left behind and when I was editing I saw these white lights. The two bluish lights I believe are a reflection on the lens. But the tiny white dots are not.

At first I thought they may be stars, but a couple of them are in front of the clouds. And I blew one up in the inset image. Looks metallic.

Don't know. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Doesnt look like anything metallic, im thinking maybe a cloud or its a part of the smoke that you were taking a picture of.

BTW why were you taking pictures of smoke left behind by a plane? do u mean a contrail?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, there was an airshow yesterday. But this plane flew right over town, very low, so I ran out to get a look at it. All I saw was this trail of smoke. This was about 7:30 am. A little bit I went outside to get a picture if it came over again, and this trail of smoke was still there.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a blow up of the center of the picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well the camera pictures are not proof in and of themselves. It is always possible yet did you see the craft before the picture was taken? They are too close to not have.

It could be "The little cloud that cried..."

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
First, kudos on the pic !
You have tree-tops and clouds
for reference points.

As for what the object (if it is
an object) is, not a clue.

Sadly, another fuzzy spot on
a picture.

Keep looking up.

Lex

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There was an awesome rainbow last night, so I went out and snapped a couple of shots. Check these out.

new topics

top topics

join