It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Custom Shirts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this should go here or not, but because it's about the ATS store, I figured I'd post it here. If it belongs elsewhere, could someone please move it there? I'd appreciate it...

Onto the point here...

I would like to know if it would be at all possible, sometime in the near future, for us members to get some customizable Shirts from ATS. One idea that I had was that we could have our Aliases put on our shirts, along with the ATS Logo. This could help promote ATS, while being personalized for us as well. Honestly, I think this would work out well.

Anyone else want to pitch in?

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Are you sure you have not reading my mind TheBorg. I think this is a great idea and would enable us to indenfity each other.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That would be a great idea in my opinion, it would certainly help ats to generate some more money! but then maybe we wouldnt want to be recognised on the street....you never know when the police are watching you!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm anxiously awaiting the black ladies shirt with the logo on it.

I'll be fine without labeling my name on it, I've already gotten my identification tattoo on the back of my neck.

Cheers!

*P.S. Admins - if anyone lands here, please please please consider the black babydoll ladies tee - size medium.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I second THAT! Same colour & size for me too Please!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The great Zedd and I created all the different t-shirt designs for the ATS store. Unfortunately unless the printing options have changed putting a member name on a t-shirt would require the creation of a new shirt with that name. In other words every member that wanted a shirt with their name would require one of us sitting down with photoshop and creating a new shirt from scratch. Obviously this would be impossible to do on a scale required for ATS.

Maybe Zedd will have something to add here....he IS the store guru...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'd have imagined something like this would be eye catching.

Alas, it never caught on.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

I'll take a dozen....all black please.And if you do not know already,I'm female.Wicked cool idea.C'mon Zedd, give us chicks something cool with the logo on it!!!

[edit on 2-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'd love a shirt as well , if I could get one with the words "ATS Avenger" it'll be great, I'd get a T in black 'cause it's one of my fav colors to wear.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
thats an awsome idea i would love to have one

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm sure it would be easy enough to find a local screen printer or embroidery place to add our names...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The whole point though would be so that we'd have Official ATS gear, personalized for us. I wouldn't trust that to some 3rd party shirt-maker, as they aren't members here. While I'd do it myself if I could, I would still require the use of the logo.

I'd just much rather see the store get some. I'm gonna do some U2U'ing and see what results I get.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Maybe we could do our own Avvy or name in a standard format and submit it with the personalized shirt request?

Naw, that's too easy. (j/k).

Should not be too hard to add something to a stock T using a local silk-screen printer, though.

(Thing is, if you get the wrong size and ATS does the all the shirt decals, there's no returns.)

Might be worth doing some price comparisons, though - good thought.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Hey, yeah, embroidery - great idea. All my Nike shirts with the whoosh embroidered are still good. I'm hard on my outfits, thus the ones with the plastic emblem have all worn away (and I wash everything by hand!).

(PS - how was your holiday? Haven't seen ya around much. You ok?)

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This sounds like a great idea but the logistics and cahs needed to enable every member to customize their own t-shirt would require a pertty sophisticated system, I think...

With that, given all of the talent swarming the halls of ATS, I cannot see why someone couldnt be tasked with building the software, mind you I believe that this would be a BIG task to handle, and it is nothing that can have a quick fix.

The company I work for has just created an online system that permits users to build/customize their own sales collateral. Something similar to this would be needed for our purposes.

Dont quote me on that, but thats what I think.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Most any corner dry cleaner has people that could embroider your name for 15 bucks or so.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I'll take a dozen....all black please.And if you do not know already,I'm female. Wicked cool idea.C'mon Zedd, give us chicks something cool with the logo on it!!!

[edit on 2-9-2007 by AccessDenied]

Black shirts?

This is the best I could do in black.

Large Logo

Small Logo

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Makeitso..YOU are Fabulous!!!! Now GeneralEyes needs one too!
Too Cool!!!...Thanks so much!

Edit to add...Get Zedd on this one..I have been bugging him to no avail...

[edit on 11-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Fabulous! Now GeneralEyes needs one too!

Thats easy.

Here's to you GE .

[edit on 10/11/07 by makeitso]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am so glad that other people see the need for this.

I am a very proud ATS member and I really, really want to show it. The shirts in the store are nice but a little too plain. We need a way to have a good verity of ATS gear so that we can better get the message out and also to identify one another.

Just make a way for it to happen and the members will do the rest - maybe we could work out something similar to the Artical submitions thing, where members can submit a custom ATS logo and or ATS artwork with logo to put on shirts and a Mod can approve it and it could go up into the store with a picture of the shirt and the user submitted logo or graphic so that all members have the option of buying it. At this point, when shirts are sold ATS will give a percentage of the sale to the member that made the custom graphic or logo.

You cant go wrong with that, it would be a win, win, win for everyone involved.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join