It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Fish Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I did a search to see if anyone had posted this information and I did not find anything. So for those who are interested, the Worldview blog posted a story about a mystery fish that was caught. You can read the story and see the photographs at. www.worldvieww.blogspot.com....

If anyone knows what kind of fish it is please post a reply with the information.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by tsrk30]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
wow its teeth are quite big.
do you know where it said it came from? or the body of water?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

The article on the worldview blog has a link to the Cryptomundo website. It appears to have more information.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looks like a Goliath Tiger Fish from the Congo. They are quite toothy. You can book a trip to fish for them if you want.

Fishing for Goliath Tiger Fish

Goliath Tiger Fish

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wow I sure would like to see what that kind of fish looks like when it eats. Looks like it can tear apart all kinds of prey in a nasty manner, man included. I wonder if any top aquariums has that swimming in captivity? Would sure be a cool sight to see. Sea World needs to get one of those!

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Goliath tiger fish, i know of a few in aquariums(basement size) in the uk, there teeth are upto 3" long when fully grown

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They definitely don't look like the teeth of a fish do they?! Maybe it's still in the 'cross-over' from pre-historic times?

new topics

top topics

join