It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakthrough by Poher (former director of official French UFO project)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
FWIW:

Dr. Claude Poher, (Ph.D. astronomy) was the founder and first director of GEPAN, the UFO investigative office under the French government's National Center for Space Sciences which analyzed reports from the Gendarmerie from 1974 through 1978, writing in the GEPAN Report to the Scientific Committee, which stated:

"Taking into account the facts that we have gathered from the observers and from the location of their observations, we concluded that there generally can be said to be a material phenomenon behind the observations. In 60% of the cases reported here, the description of this phenomenon is apparently one of a flying machine whose origin, modes of lifting and/or propulsion are totally outside our knowledge."

He kept studying the UFO subject and he he recently announced at his website

www.universons.com...

that he has achieved experimental confirmation of his theories:

"Effectively, in January 2006, based on my Universons theory, I invented several types of emitters of an anisotropic flux of Universons.
According to my theory, such a flux is a gravitational field.
This means that, since January 2006, I know how to create artificially such a field."

He offers several videos and PDF documents about his work (link "Direct Link to Experimental Results", free until 9-Sep-2007)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow hold up is this history in the making we are witnessing right here!!?

That's incredible can't wait for further development of his experiments.

All i hope is that the Army will not put its nose in his affairs.He says everything is fine so far

Do someone in the Physics field have an opinion on this? I'm not really qualified i believe

new topics

join