It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm in love with an older woman.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sounds like you have it bad my friend!!! How do you know if she likes you, do you flirt with each other? Do you have any similar interests you can talk to her about. Maybe get a few work-mates together and all go for a drink or meal, that way theres no embarrassing heart in the mouth moments telling her the truth till at least you've gotten to know her a bit better and shes gotten to know you a bit. After which your better prepared to make a decision about telling her how you feel and if she feels the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Barring her opinions (whatever they might be), I don't know what the problem is. It's no big deal. It should not matter

As long as your 18/over then its fine. I don't know what she thinks, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Do you talk to her? Or is this lusting from a distance? Exactly what is the nature of your relationship?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
o god u got to be kiddin me NEVER tell a girl how u feel

i dont see nothin wrong that shes older maybe if she was 45 and older yea
but dont .....tell her....she will just gently tell u that u cant date and u will suffer massive brain damage being rejected^^
if shes married then yea get the hell away and find some other girl
but i know the feeling when u just want that girl so i respect it
god sake be a player,not only with her,with everyone
a girl may like u but when u confess first u will make urself non attractive,make her thinks shes special and shes the target,then the attraction will dissapear.
shess just "lets just be friends" you,so make her suffer and confess first
if u make the mistake....just tell her "NO THX i have enough friends BYE"
u are not a chump who has nothin better to do then be friends and humiliating urself,show that u have more important stuff to do like date others that will appretiate you.....o my i sayd to much^^

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Haha, I didn't know people were gonna be this interested.

As I explained in the OP, the woman is my co-worker/boss.

Yes I have spoke to her before, but it's been strictly business for the most part. I haven't had the chance to speak to her this week which is really irritating.

Unisol, thanks for the advice.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

So you're saying I'm attracted to her because of her pheromones?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You didn't say she was also your boss.

Be very careful my friend. These types of relationships usually end up causing problems at work.

Also, you might want to check on the dating policy of your company.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
every man has a unique smell when he applies a cologne on him couse the cologne and the pheromone smell combines,kinda like the breath is diferent on everyone

so a boss thats cool

if shes not engaged i guess ill start doing my job perfect and act like a little doggy doing everything but dont listen to me im sick

women dont like pathetic,maybe sometimes they get evil but they loke strong man who stand up for themselfs...couse then they have more fun trying to crush ur ego

the thing is to be nice then a little cold and repeat
make her a compliment then act busy
every woman like her wants something diferent in a man liek we do girls.
shes a human she has her needs

but if she is a boss then i guess shes one of those romantic types who want to feel special and her man to make her feel good after the crappy day.she may act bossy and evil but dont let her disrespect u

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Actually I should have said she's not the main boss, the head honcho is some other lady. The lady I like can boss me to do stuff though.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yea i have the same lady shes not my boss but she likes to boss me around and treat me like a dog....first i though she has a fetish or something cool let her...but that was a big mistake its like a test to see if u are a pathetic guy that take all the crap she trows at you or not.
but i dont know what to tell u friend....
do ur work properly dont slack off
and then
sometimes when it gets funny let her boss u a little
but most of the times stand up for urself
that push and pull thingy rocks ^^

THIS IS SPARTA!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
these types of girls may act bossy and cold on the inside but theres always a heart that if u reach into her feeling u will see she wants u to on top

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

Yeah, she's been doing that "push and pull" thing you mentioned. The other day she was having me do stuff for her acting all cold, and then she would warm up to me and then back to being cold.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If she is your boss, back away and never think of it again.

If you don't have a direct correlation. Ask her out to lunch.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yes u see girls know these stuff like we know 2+2
they are masters in this thats why our every move may even seem transperent.
sometimes they know if they liek u the first 5 minutes they see you,girls are hard when comes to changing opinions about a guy.
they also like to friendly flirt and give hopes to us
like u say she got u do stuff for her
the friendly flirt is just stupid the poor fella will think she likes him when she was just joking around^^
ill tell u just dont look too obvious,dont look too desperate,dont tell her squat...and act classy like u are the price

i also want a boss like that

36 year old woman usualy may fall in a mood they think theyr old,they wanna feel attractive so not too hard sleeping with a fresh young fella^^
just play it cool

[edit on 5/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

Man, you got some good stuff to say unisol. If I ever need dating advice I'm gonna U2U you.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
thx truth is i read it on the internet and its quite an interesting read +what cologne to wear,style,about color of clothes and all that.
now i fell a better person^^
stuff is i usualy help all other,they succeed and in the end cant help my self
exept one time XD

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
when i was young and dumb i will admit to you i was attracted to everything female that looked yummy. now im happy and content with my wife
shes more than a handful for me..especially when she gets into her playful pinching mood.....god that stings.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
when i was young and dumb i will admit to you i was attracted to everything female that looked yummy.

So what are you trying to say?

[edit on 5-9-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
go out with other girls too as much as u can.
that way u will feel more easy with ur boss...more relaxed since u can go out with other girls
the thing is when u get in a fase that u want THAT one girl if u pursue her and think too much,be afraid to screw up,usualy nothin happens.
sometimes girls just sense it
but like in my case find another girl to date then u will change ur opinion about the girl that u like so much,even if u still want her u will feel more relaxed^^
that maybe not ur case but good to know^^
what can i say try to find her weak spot
girls have strange fetishes and turn ons as we do
observe the target

they fall for romantic kind just dont do anything big,when u talk to her change the subject to something deep and make her feel special
dont forget to maybe tease her a very little bit and have her intrigued^^

[edit on 5/9/07 by Unisol]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I constantly think of somebody too and Im often :bnghd: Im nearly twice your age and I know I do 'love' her... but there is a difference between real love, which isnt anything to do with how much we fancy someone and think of them and wana have sex with them and all that..

I dont know if Im alone with this thought but I think half the world dont even know what 'love' is.

First we have to understand that all humans operate out of 2 emotions only, once we real'eyes this it makes things easier, cause we no longer have to be stuck wondering about ALL these so called 'different' feelings.

So the first emotion is Love, the other is Fear... when we dont know if its love or what love IS... learn to first recognize what love ISNT.. then we know more about what love IS...

For example....... caring, loyalty, joy, gratitude, peace, humour, respect, admiration, selflessness, compassion, kindness, consideration, etc etc....... I can go on for a while, but you can see where Im going and you can add more to that list... all that belongs under LOVE.

FEAR now.. hate, anger, worry, spitefulness, selfishness, manipulation, greed, loathing, jealousy, ............... need I continue?

I think everyone old enough will agree that what we often mistake as love is often plain old 'addiction'...

Even tho we may truly have 'love' for them (as we call it.. I think the real word for the love we have and give is 'compassion') we can still operate out of fear without realising..

And yknow what, doesnt matter how old we get, we all fall down the same holes until we real'eyes what our emotions really are..

E-motion....... Energy in motion... leads us to get swept away.......

Anyway I know you understand..

I see you on my threads and you flagged me thanks,.. didnt know you was only 19. Glad to see young people on ATS.

As for your 'sort of a boss'..... hmmm....... Its probably not wise to go there even if you have a chance.. unless your going to leave your job and get a bonus before you go!? hahaha...

Peace

Edit to add... Love for ourself is the only true love there is, cause everything reflects back on us, we are the ones left picking up the pieces and all that... everything we do revolves around 'ME'...... thats why its important we arent so selfish and blind, cause we only know what we truly had when its gone...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join