It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here I'd like to start a topic about electronic mind control by the use of micro waves.
Specialy about the possible uses of mobile phone networks for mind control.

educate-yourself.org...
"
The plans to create a mind controlled workers society have been in place for a long time. The current technology grew out of experiments that the Nazis started before World War II and intensified during the time of the Nazi concentration camps when an unlimited supply of children and adults were available for experimentation. We've heard about the inhumane medical experiments performed on concentration camp prisoners, but no word was ever mentioned by the media and the TV documentaries of the mind control experiments.
"
"
The earliest adolescent victims of Montauk style programming, so called Montauk Boys, were programmed using trauma-based techniques, but that method was eventually abandoned in favor of an all-electronic induction process which could be "installed" in a matter of days (or even hours) instead of the many years that it took to complete trauma-based methods.
"

"
Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into the mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers' who are individuals who were programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct.
"
"
Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers
"
"
The day is now approaching in which government mind control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over the entire population. Everywhere in this country (and overseas), ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. The antennae usually look like four slightly curved vertical plates about 2 feet in length and located in either 3 or 4 quadrants around the tower, two thirds up from the ground. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. (Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks? Do you realize how very little energy is used by genuine cell phone usage? Yet these towers are capable of putting out levels of power that exceed cell phone requirements by a wide margin)
"
"
It's not an accident that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use just happens to match the second order waves that Wilhelm Reich discovered in the late1940's to effect thought transmission and allow the mind to be manipulated without the victim realizing it.
"

www.trufax.org...

Roumers i came across :
cell phone microwave frequencies are very close to frequencies of dna.
micro wave controled animals have been done.
hearing and seeing without ears or eyes trough uses of microwaves.
Cell phone networks could be used for remote controling humans.

My gut feeling tells me that this is very possible, if not, done allready.
What do you people here on this forum think about htis subject?

true skunk works material ?

(comment)
Excuse my english, it is my second language, and i didnt want it to stop me from writing this topic.

(edit: comment)

[edit on 1-9-2007 by jaamaan]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, the only thing i can say is. i love my job. without it i would not be anything.

If they have this technology why dont they do it to get more people in the military?

Do we really need a draft?

just a thought... good post by the way

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe it. I always notice the towers and since I moved to the Denver area, I see more of them and they are MUCH closer to the ground than the ones I saw in Florida. They give me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did you ever see the movie "they live", i think that is the best visual example of this possible technology.

The website that started this idea for me 10 years ago
zapatopi.net...
Strange site, but strange doesnt mean wrong, right ?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Did you ever see the movie "they live", i think that is the best visual example of this possible technology.

The website that started this idea for me 10 years ago
zapatopi.net...
Strange site, but strange doesnt mean wrong, right ?

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard right now after reading that site's testimonials.
Surely they're all joking right? If not, wow, and I thought drivers in Anchorage were loons..This does it for me. Is there any solid proof anywhere that cell towers are mind control instruments? No offense to you jaamaan...
and thanks for posting that link...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Amid much protest, a mobile phone tower was very recently installed in the centre of my small town. A large tower already exists about 1000 metres up the road from it, and there is another even bigger town about 3-4 kilometres further down the coast. I was driving past, and managed to get some pictures of it going up with my phone.
Just click the pics to see the hi-res (2MP
) version.

The tower is active, but even standing within a literal stones throw of it, the reception of my mobile phone hasn't changed a single, tiny little bit. It's still 4 bars, same as before it was installed.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well what can i say, i cant live without my mobile/cell phone. Maybe the mind control is there to keep us buying phones?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is some more research that some people did on this topic.

educate-yourself.org...

Reported Symptoms

1. Microwave hearing
2. Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious
3. Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations
4. Inject words, numbers into brain via electromagnetic radiation waves
5. Manipulation of emotions
6. Reading thoughts remotely
7. Causing pain to any nerve of the body.
8. Remote manipulation of human behavior from space
9. Harassment, stress symptoms such as helicopters flying overhead
10. Seeing, as in a camera, through your eyes, i.e. to see what you see exactly
11. Control of sleep patterns.
12. Computer-brain interface, control and communication
13. Complex control of the brain such as retrieving memories, implanting personalities

”Pioneered by the government-funded Department of Psycho-Correction at the Moscow Medical Academy, acoustic psycho-correction involves the transmission of specific commands via static or whitenoise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions. Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute."

Symptom
5. Manipulation of emotions

Published Evidence
A. Ultrascience, Weapons of War, The Learning Channel, 1997, Featured Dr. Michael Persinger, Laurentian University, Canada. Dr. Persinger described weapons using "psycho or influence technology" and electromagnetic radiation frequencies to control what people think, for psychological warfare purposes.

So there is plenty of information on the subject.
It just suprises me that there is hardly any talk on such potentional technology.

They even created remote controled cats trough use of microwaves.

My idea is, that if you would use cell phone masts for this urpose, you would have almost full world coverage.
That would be a dangerous tool in my opinion and deserves much more attention than it gets now.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If Project Bluebeam or Dark Knight, or whatever you want to call it, was to be successfully implemented then transmission using these towers would be perhaps a necessary component. I plain don't like the things and the sooner I can move out of mobile reception the happier I'll be.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Where would you go to be out of range of the reception? I would think that between the towers and satellites, there would be no place you can go to get away from it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's relatively easy to drop out of network coverage in a vast, sparsely populated country like Australia (or Canada I presume) as the towers mostly depend on line of sight, but you're right about satellites. no hiding from them, just depends how bluebeam gets implemented in the end. mebbe it will use a broad spectrum from ULF to ELF, who knows..

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
They put a tower on the roof of my old school a while back, now that really caused a stink with parents and teachers alike

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I really hate to bring up physics in a thread like this, but what can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.

You don't have to worry about Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radiation being used for mind control for at least two reasons. One is the size of the antenna needed to receive ELF signals, the other is the bandwidth available via ELF transmission. Neither of these things is the result of 'government cover-up', nor is either one going to change thanks to 'the top secret alien reverse-engineered super-duper-ultra-mega-technology from (Pick one of the following: Roswell, The Philadelphia Experiment, Dulce Base). They're direct consequences of basic laws of electromagnetic propagation and behavior.

Just so you won't think I'm pulling that opinion out of my nether orifice, I'll lay out my credentials at this point: Bachelors' Degree (Physics), Membership in Sigma Pi Sigma (National Physics Honor Fraternity), and 12 years experience as a broadcast engineer and disk (or disc, thanks to CDs) jockey...plus a good 20 or so in amateur radio. I'm not the best qualified person to speak about radio wave behavior, in other words, but I do have some experience.

Now that the disclaimer is firmly in place, I'll forgo the ugly math (unless somebody is really interested, in which case I'd suggest a Google search) and give you the Cliff's Notes version: An antenna capable of receiving ELF signals is going to be several hundred feet long, and will take about 20 minutes to receive a 3-4 letter code group via Morse Code. I don't think that antenna will fit inside a human body, and certainly can't be 'installed' without the person noticing....and I know some people are simple-minded (I've been accused of that!), but the data rate seems a bit low for effective mind control . It would be easier (and cheaper) to just bribe the person in question

As for microwaves, they're a different breed. The antenna used can be much smaller, and the data rates can be much higher. On the other hand, as any veteran cellular phone user knows, there are serious gaps in even the best of networks, which makes their use in mind-control an iffy proposition.

If you're looking for mind control, look no further than your TV set, folks. Watch a few hours of television (particularly with a few beers to wash it down), and you'll be convinced that you need an SUV to go to the grocery store, you'll REALLY WANT A BIG McWHOPPER, and, oh, yeah....you'll want to refinance your house and buy at least three over-the-counter medications. Madison Avenue has been doing 'microwave based mind control' for decades!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Methinks we should be much more afraid of low frequency radio emissions than GigaHertz band emissions from cell phone towers

Relax folks

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this video, and remember.."bring cake".

No excuses!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

www.ivanfraser.com...
The BT phone network has the potential to be used for docilisation of the UK public. A 30-40 MHz signal is carried by the phone. When the earpiece is placed against the head, bone conduction carries the ELF component into the brain of the phone user. A ELF signal which can effect behaviour or health is therefore passed into all BT phone users. It appears from experts I have consulted on the subject that the digital phones have been designed to carry this mind control carrier frequency. Vodaphone have supplied a mobile phone to a friend of mine that pumps out an 847 MHz signal at over 100 mW/cm2, this is equivalent to 4x100 watt lightbulbs being turned on in the body of the user. This means that mobile phones can potentially be used to kill or so disable a person they no longer become a problem to the establishment. Another Vodaphone tested pumped out 50 mW/cm2. UK safe levels for microwave ovens are 5 mW/cm2 - which are not held near the head. There are reports by military researchers that 1 mW/cm2 will cause swelling of nerve cells exposed to microwave.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I no know what to say

I do have a pain in my left knee and leg- must have been something i said on ATS and the government is getting back at me.

Well, hear this: You still s#ck.

What's it gonna be tomorrow, a migraine?

Good thread but its a bit farfetched, even for me.

Whatever they do, i dont want my sense of humor taken away. Then i will really have an ISSUE.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
now this is funny. sometimes you have no idea how close you come to the real thing.
mind control?..try mind...uhm, what would be the proper way to put this? how about mindfreak? a state of suspended animation in mass quantities.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

darrendixon.supanet.com...
According to a US scientist, Dr Andrija Puharich, MD, the soviet pulses covered the human brain frequencies. With a Dr Bob Beck, he proved that the Soviet transmissions were a weapon. He found that a 6.65 Hz frequency would cause depression and an 11Hz frequency would cause manic and riotous behaviour.

Transmissions could indeed entrain the human brain, and thereby induce behavioural modification such that populations can be mind controlled en masse by ELF transmissions. More importantly, he found that an ELF signal could cause cancer at the flick of a switch. It did this by modifying the function of RNA transference's so that amino acid sequences are scrambled and produce unnatural proteins.

There seem to be at least some workable applications.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

www.raven1.net...
Heating effect of tissues with the speed of light is a known effect of
high power microwave and electromagnetic pulse weapons.

According to Navy studies they also cause fatigue states, depression,
insomnia, aggressiveness, long and especially short term memory loss,
short catatonic states, cataracts, leukemia, cancer, heart attacks,
brain tumors and so forth.

Alteration of behavior and attitudes hs been demonstrated as well.

Dr. Ross Adey has found out that by using 0.75 milliwatts per square
centimeter intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of
450 MHz it is possible to control ALL aspects of human behaviour!

I think there must be something there.
It must be possible to get people on a mass scale into an altered state trough these (microwave)phone masts.
"fatigue states, depression,
insomnia, aggressiveness, long and especially short term memory loss,
short catatonic states, cataracts, leukemia, cancer, heart attacks,
brain tumors and so forth"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join