It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Delegates prevented from vote in Texas straw poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by acmeartifacts

Excluding Ron Paul is reminding me more and more of the premise for the video game "Shattered Union" where one of the reasons the USA devolves into Civil War is because legitimate candidates are excluded from running for President.

Here is a link to a YouTube video on Shattered Union

Paging John Titor ...

[edit on 1/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The only explination as to why the media isnt covering this has got to be some sort of payoff or somthing coming from above right? This is horrible if it is allowed in our country.. They can get away with it unless enough people find out and start making noise about it.. spread the word.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Ask yourself what happens when its all over and he does get blatantly pushed out of the race.

Depends on who you ask

Those of us that know what's going on, we can't just sit and take what's coming. There's a reason they're forcing him out of the elections. He wants to preserve our freedoms. If they were about that, then why would they force him out? So clearly they're in it for the opposite. So what do we do? How do we fight back?

The mass majority of America - they'll be too busy looking up Paris Hilton news.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So Ron Paul supporters is not wanted because he is not apart of the nwo's plan, so what kind of support does hillary, barack, or john edwards give to the nwo where they are the main candidates in the running. I wonder..

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The time for open warfare on the treasonous US government is now. Ban me ATS for saying so...I do not care!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Saying such things only feeds the governments claim that conspiracy theorists are terrorists and hence we need to quell free speech...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What takes the cake for me is that while they're talking to the guard holding their pre-paid authorizations to enter, Barney Fife is letting others in.

Everybody, please send the page-1 link of this thread to any outlet you can think of, and don't leave out friends, family and others. We have to make sure as many people as possible find out about this so it can be added to the ever growing evidence of malfeasance and conspiracy against Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys have noticed this;

First of all, i cant find that video when i search uTube... It's possible it hasnt been indexed yet, but with googles history of censorship...

ALSO; it appears as though the view count has been frozen at 271.

[edit on 9/1/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Im not too sure how these Straw Polls work (im from Australia) but did they cut off the voting for all candidates or just Ron Paul?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I suggest that, if you have the skills, save this video! Burn a copy to CD just in case.

Greenblaz

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I have been haveing trouble now watching the video from youtube.

it wont load, not even the one embedded on this site.

am i the only one?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i cant load it, and i also cannot rip it with the "keepvid" site that has always worked for me. is the video even on youtube anymore

this is indeed a crime, unless im trippin

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
works fine for me, im having no probs watching it. Its not just singling out Ron Paul though right? I mean all the people that had to pick up passes were excluded.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It appears that when the Ron Paul delegates went to register, they were told to show up AT 10:00AM, not "Before 10:00AM".

In a classic Rovian maneuver, its possible that they had a 10:00AM cutoff and went out of their way not to inform the Ron Paul delegates about it. I can't think of any valid reason to cutoff the delegates at 10:00AM when the voting was just beginning. It seems entirely stupid...

Because when he wins straw polls it proves that his supporters are not just spamming internet polls, he has real support!!

[edit on 9/2/2007 by sp00n1]

[edit on 9/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by baldhead
works fine for me, im having no probs watching it. Its not just singling out Ron Paul though right? I mean all the people that had to pick up passes were excluded.

They WERE letting other people in, and giving the RP supporters chicken**** excuses when asked why!

Unbelievable how obvious this is all getting now. Do you hear that? It's the sound of revolution coming.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
In all fairness kruel, the other people already had their official credentials.

The RP people at the door only had their online registration forms that they needed to get inside to turn in for their official LAMINATED credentials...

Thats why i think the RP delegates were set-up to show up at the wrong time. When they registered, their paperwork told them to show up late!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I must admit, wearing a "Ron Paul" shirt is not the best way to ensure your vote gets counted if they are keeping Ron Paul supporters out.

At the very least, we know we should "go in peace" and not broadcast the candidate for whom we are voting. We can learn from this in the event that the situation is not resolved.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

In regards to google censorship of videos, if you look at Freedom to Fascism (in which Ron Paul is very prominent) you will see that google has (ONCE AGAIN) reset the view count on his video because it was getting major attention after aaron russo's death;

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Okay, I don't know if its just me, the views are stuck at 1,534 or something, and I cant even save the video, and its not loading. I just watched it an hour ago.... I should of saved it WTH, hope someone saved it, I used all sorts of progs its giving me, pretty much the same response...

[youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL (www.youtube.com...). Visit our web to know in detail what video sites are supported.

EDIT: okay got it now from my friend, I think it might of been peerguarden LOL sorry guys.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Still works for me, no problems viewing it at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join