It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim is it time to update your JFK Book?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Jim

Enjoyed your book, crossfire. Do you think its time to update it and re-issue your book with all the information that has come out from E. Howard Hunt, Barr McCellan book, David Liftons updates, LBJ presidential tapes and the faked autopsy photos and evidence?

I would certainly like to see it happen, your book was very easy to read and had quite a few new leads.

What do you think of Barr's book? I have always thought that LBJ was behind this thing, especially his strange behavior after the event, including the "wink"!

Welcome to ABS and thanks for your contributions in so many areas!

[edit on 9/1/07 by mel1962]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Howdy Mel1962,

I very much would like to update my book "Crossfire" but there are some contractual matters that have tied me up. The rights now belong to a publisher who claims it is still in print, although it seems to be difficult to find for most people. I so I cannot get back the publlishing rights at the moment.

I could write a whole new book but "Crossfire" covered the subject so well that I would prefer to simply update the original. But, until the rights issue can be worked out, you'll just have to use "Crossfire" as a good starting point in your investigation of the JFK assassination.

Knowing what I know and having grown up in Texas and knowing all about LBJ long before the assassination, there is no doubt in my mind that he had something to do with Kennedy's death. Whether anyone will ever be able to conclusively prove this is another matter. Common sense will tell you that one does not murder the president of the United States unless you are assured that his successor will not come after you.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey Jim!

Thanks for your reply, I hope you get your contract matters cleaned up! I really enjoy reading your JFK stuff!

join