It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 items missing if you are being visited by aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i'm missing spoons but thats because my sister in law takes them
oh and all my money seems to go missing every week.

sorry op i know you were probably hoping for more serious answers.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Socks and lighters ...good ones!
I think the spoons disappear if you have teenagers at home, along with other kitchen items, scissors and scotch tape

I think the missing items BH talked about were jewelery and clothing

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
to all you spooners.

it's not aliens, ....it's the matrix.

there is no spoons.

and dryers are know dimensional gateways("large"(quantum tunneling capacity) enough only to allow one sock passage).

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Spoons and socks.

I keep my things organized and always am aware of putting them away. Next time I open things up...boom, gone.

I end up replacing once to twice a year.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi/

I'm not sure if this is just me, but it seems that 'Posts' that are too wierd(putting it nicely)seem to get alot of replies,whilst 'posts' that are meaningful and thought provoking, seem to get the least replies or even read !
Is it just me?

helen

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well I've lost my virginity and sanity - both never been found again.

I think those are the two missing things.

Yessireebob.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
guitar picks and socks. I can't understand it. I have bought literally enough guitar picks to cover my entire household floor with ten times over, and yet I can never find one when I need one. The aliens like triangley type things I guess?

I once had a guitar pick with an alien face on it (it was classic because guitar pickk are shaped like alien heads). Needless to say, that disappeared rather quickly.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Like something out of the Matrix when I open the kitchen drawer: "there is no spoon"...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
My son's pacifiers..Maybe it is comforting to suckle something while exploring the primitive human race.

Other than dummies....socks.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ill agree with socks but im also gonna say sunglasses, the lifespan of my sunglasses is around a week! ive never had a pair last over 3 months!

Maybe the extra terrestrials are pretending to be tom cruise in the film risky business!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with the socks theory
well ... that is until later
I found them all chewed up as lint
in my dryer vent. Do you know how
hard it is trying to piece sock lint back
together ?? It's easier finding an alien !!!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My virginity ..................

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I had an audio cassette recorder just disappear out of my spare room and nobody took it. Also, a regression video has disappeared as well.

I have woke up with my night clothes turned inside out that or sometimes clothes disappearing is a sign of abduction.

The morning I woke up with my clothes turned inside out, I found two strange bruises on the inside of my thighs. My husband had a strange hand print on his arm with long fingers. I put my hand up against it and my fingers were too short. We had heard a strange humming noise in the night above the block of flats that we live in. I knew that we had been taken in the night.

Some people have gone to bed with night clothes on and woke up naked. The bruising on my inner thighs was quite heavy. I knew my husband hadn't done it, and the bruises were not painful. He was shocked to say the least when he saw the bruising, and that was when I spotted the hand print on his upper arm. I tried to gently tell him what had happened, but he didn't want to hear it.

That happened in 2005 about November time. No doubt, it will happen again. I have had experiences going back to the age of four, so I have become accustomed to these experiences and just have learned to not live in fear of these beings. So long as, they keep me intact and bring me back, along with my husband then I don't mind them testing me. Without undergoing regression, I am not sure which group took me. When the Greys came for me in the 80's, they left me with a puncture mark in my navel that got me interrogated by two military doctors demanding to know who performed the procedure.

Personally, I don't think it was the Greys that took me and my husband that night, as they have never bruised me. I have heard online that the Reptoids are also experimenting on humans. So whether or not they were responsible for what happened to me and my husband that night, I couldn't say. I don't think it was the Greys.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Underwear, lightbulbs, and some of my sons toys have gone missing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Two things.

Time and memory.

Once you get older you realize the aliens are really picking on the kids and your just old.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I had an audio cassette recorder just disappear out of my spare room and nobody took it. Also, a regression video has disappeared as well.

I have woke up with my night clothes turned inside out that or sometimes clothes disappearing is a sign of abduction.
So whether or not they were responsible for what happened to me and my husband that night, I couldn't say. I don't think it was the Greys.

wow. i'm not missing any "wet socks", now! we were having so much fun, until you came along with your extradimensional reality check.

i've had a (kitchen) sink strainer/plug, and a pair of shoelaces disappear, and, the best one was eyeglasses which disappeared, only to reappear hours later on the floor of a different room than they disappeared from. all events corroborated by secondary and tertiary co-witnesses.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

yeah, maybe in an awaken state of abduction there is time and memory

if abducted in sleep mode, that would not factor in

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join