It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 items missing if you are being visited by aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
The tv remote control. Damn thing is always gone.

Oh yeah, and the beer. I buy a case and then one day, I open the fridge...there is only one left.

I know I'm replying to a post from 4 years ago...but Zedd, did you try looking in the couch cushion?? Those pesky aliens keep stealing my remote, then a few days later they come back and hide it in the sofa. Damn aliens.

Yeah..and that beer thing. My wife would be the first tell you that aliens are stealing our beer, too (at least that's what I tell her.)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well it's always been the same as long as i can remember.

1 sock from a pair.
And boxershort's underwear ect.

I go on losing them till there's none left then buy new one's.

It sometimes seems to make perfect sense i take a sock of to try and force my self to remember what's happend but i never ever do.

And as for the boxershort's i wake up sometimes and there gone from my body.

So there you have it.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cereal and milk are my least favorite (because they are mutually exclusive......sigh).

Honestly, any consumable items and toiletries are going to be constantly in shortage.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
May I recommend that you all check under your sofas and your refrigerators if you have cats. They're thieving little creatures. No ET here. Just two mischievous felines with too much time on their paws.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes im missing forks ! No spoons, lighters or socks.
Never found my old mp3 players so ET might be chillin' with some forks and beer while groovin' on a trippy Tiësto remix.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of you, I always end up losing my clothes somehow and I never find them again, though, I do find clothes that I have never seen before.

It would be nice if we could find out what Bud Hopkins was talking about.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
I have to agree with some of you, I always end up losing my clothes somehow and I never find them again, though, I do find clothes that I have never seen before.

Yeah, I found some strange clothes in my bedroom that I wouldn't be caught dead in and have never seen before either.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Originally posted by The Universal Mind

Yeah, I found some strange clothes in my bedroom that I wouldn't be caught dead in and have never seen before either.

It's a strange place we live in and I wish that I could at least keep my clothes, I really dislike shopping.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The things I always find go missing are, Spoons, Pens & Socks.

I always buy a full set of spoons; I think I have 2 left.
Buy pens all the time, yet can never find one.
Always buy socks in pairs, lol but only ever left with one.

If you actually google “missing socks” a site comes up with a theory that the washing machine spinning creates a kind of vortex and one sock escapes. lol

Mikey

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Spoons for me to and scissors

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, they must love sucking on pacifiers...maybe they are ravers?

When my daughter used "binkis" (pacifiers) they would ALWAYS go missing...never to be found again.

That is the ONLY thing that was ever missing on a continual basis around here. Soo...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Underpants! But that has to be THE underpants gnomes! At lease we know why they do it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's PENS and LIGHTERS!!! I've already figured out the sock problem - the damn drier keeps eating those. No matter how much I feed the thing it keeps eating my socks every damned time! Jeans and sweatshirts are just too big to be swallowed, so it literally feasts on socks until I only have one of each left.

But ah, the pens and the lighters. It makes so much sense. How many times have you reached for pen only to realize that you've left it at home, in the car, on the desk etc...? These aliens have reports to complete people - reports on their findings during the abduction so they steal our pens to do their reports!

And the lighters - simple as well. Knowing that abducting is hard work and that often "sexual relations" are involved - it would make absolute sense that they would need a lighter for that "After" smoke. And like I said, we know how it goes with pens... and abviosly lighters.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've heard some mention being a couple of rocks shy of a full bucket. It's not rock-head science you know...or is it?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Agree to this.

My lighters always disappear ..i have exactly 3 lying here by me atm ,tomorrow i will be looking.

Spoons i have to say yes ,not that i notice that but my wife always complains where are the spoons. Strangely no other cutlery disappear as others say by us.

Maybe they into crystal meth ..hence lighters and spoons. They prob running around with different socks on each foot as well.

Tbh ,Lighters and spoons are the top 2 by me...but then i have never been visited that i know of.

**Edit :Counted Spoons/Cutlery*

Well ..no wonder my wife was complaining. I just counted the spoons and there are 4 teaspoons and 3 tablespoons there. This was a cutlery set of 10's bought in Nov/Dec and all 10 knives & forks are still there in the set. So 13 spoons missing in just over month..damn there's gotta be some sort of natural explanation...

How do we always lose one sock..never searched the net for an answer ,i am now going to do just that.

Do we blame aliens or housemaids?

[edit on 1/16/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I saw a story on UFO abdutions by a leading ufo and abduction investigator and author, Bud somebody can't recall the last name, a few years back and he said that most everyone he interviewed throughout the years said that 2 things always kept disappearing from their homes. No matter how many of these items they bought they just kept disappearing and needing replaced. My question to you is have you ever had such an experience or knew someone who has? What two items are always a shortage of in your home due to loss. The author never gave the name of the items he said it was one way he gaged if people were actualy being visited. Does anyone know what these two items are and if he has ever announce it?

Im missing a steak knife and a cup since living in my new apartment and having a dream of being abducted

i say dream cause i cant confirm, although it felt lucid
i broke free before i was taken from my home

still 2 things missing

im serious OCD and it pisses me off i cant find those items

im a neat freak too so i know where everything is

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
after reading this thread all I could think of was that one classic Married with Children episode where Al Bundy was visited by Aliens who kept sneaking into his bedroom window at night stealing his smelly socks, I think for fuel

Bud Hokins has always been sort of vague in things he says, IMO, but maybe he is keeping the '2-items missing' answer to himself so to keep hoaxer's from using that info to claim being abducted.

But for me it is lighters and printer ink. Seems like every time I go to print something the cartridge is empty again!

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't worry about what they take, but what they might leave behind.

Like that freakin' chip in my head!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
I don't worry about what they take, but what they might leave behind.

Like that freakin' chip in my head!

Good ..great answer ..what they leave behind is what matters.

I live in South Africa ,so if those ET's leave their craft to pop in by me it'll be stolen by the time they get back.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by qonone]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
mabey they are trying to tell us that
"There Is No Spoon" .....from the matrix ...he he

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join