It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 items missing if you are being visited by aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mechanical pencils! Every time I buy a new pack (of 5 or so) I lose them all within a week.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brittany
Mechanical pencils! Every time I buy a new pack (of 5 or so) I lose them all within a week.

YEAH IVE LOST LIKE 50 THIS YEAR ALONE!!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Keep in mind...

That Hopkins also, on one abduction survey, asked whether or not some nonsense word (I think it sounded like ANTAC or something like that) meant anything to people. Now, as it turns out, the word is complete jibberish he invented to sort out those who would say anything -- especially anything that might make them 'abductees' -- from those who were genuine abductees.

I highly suspect that the 'two things' question was thrown out there to see if people would come up, on their own, with a 'checklist' of abduction items....

Though, for fun, I have to say that, like someone else, my pens vanish if they're left out in the open (and I am a single 25 year old -- no kids are lifting them) and... on occasion, I can't find a book or two. However, I am POSITIVE that this is due more to forgetfullness than a hard-target search of my place.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
whoops... 'antac' does have a ufo-related meaning (my bad). the word he used was longer... 'NANTARAC' or something like that.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Snow shovels and gloves.......
Every year I seem to by new ones, even though I have been doing this every year for the last 15 years.hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
yaeh i'm always, always losing compases and magnets, i've probably lost about fifteen or so of each.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i lost my ouija board.... i used it one night, and left it out on the floor next to my bed, and the next morning it was gone. and i'm constantly losing tarot cards. also, pens and pencils disappear like crazy. also, i tend to lose all of my band shirts, but that might be because my mom insists on wearing them, and then deems them as innapropriate for me, and throws them away (i would cry).

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
oh, and, my parents never go in my room, and i know that because if they did they would tell me to clean it, so it's not them taking my stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I saw a story on UFO abdutions by a leading ufo and abduction investigator and author, Bud somebody can't recall the last name, a few years back and he said that most everyone he interviewed throughout the years said that 2 things always kept disappearing from their homes. No matter how many of these items they bought they just kept disappearing and needing replaced. My question to you is have you ever had such an experience or knew someone who has? What two items are always a shortage of in your home due to loss. The author never gave the name of the items he said it was one way he gaged if people were actualy being visited. Does anyone know what these two items are and if he has ever announce it?

Two main things that always go missing in my house is hair elastics!

Oh yes, and let's not forget pens...

And when u find them, you find them all!

PS: gloves and socks too. damn cotton.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The spoons are missing most likely because they are taking the dirty ones out of your sink... they are using the genetic material on it for more purposes than you can even imagine or want to imagine....some of them involve what will be in the future used to discredit you and put you away with the others who are a theat to you...i have a rare earth magnet on my alter with other holy items but they dont dare touch it due to the high positive holy vibrations coming off that area of my house , which they cannot withstand.....Oh im missing spoons almost all the time and other silver ware ...forks... never knives....your genetic material is not on them....my house mate is always asking me "where are all the forks and spoons going" .........i estimate 4 to 5 a year...on average...Oh and im careful and so is she not to throw them away

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i meant to say a threat to them on that last reply

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
spoons pen and money LOL I never heard of that but i will look into to it more

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Earrings. I have lost a ton of them lately.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
rings and a knife which had genetic material on it

i loose knives alot but i always find them this one never surfaced. i lost three rings which really made we suspicious of where the hell they where and who stole them.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Someone told me once if your missing spoons, somebody's doing dope in your house because dopers use spoons. In my case I'll go with the accidental drop in the garbage theory over the alien's stole your spoon theory. Do the aliens do dope?

If you want to find your missing socks look behind the wash machine. Them Alien's must be living back there.

What I want to know though is where the fudge are they putting my fingernail clippers. Everytime I crack or chip a nail they just seem to have dissapeared from the house. Lucky for me the aliens don't look in my truck where I always keep an extra set.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
weed. Those damn aliens can't be trusted in my house for one minute!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

I only brought this post back for a laugh!

It's has to be Socks and my keys!

I wonder if the Insurance companies would consider insuring 'stuff' that aliens steal?
I mean,
Borrow

I mean,
if Aliens are taking stuff that don't belong to them, should not 'insurance' have policies that include 'Alien theft'.....

maybe someone along the line of a let's say......'Alien Broker'?

Maybe that way, Aliens will show up to defend their 'rights'!

helen

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The "sock monster" got me too! I'm at college (campus) and when i wash n' dry, I sometimes notice a sock is missing.

after reading this thread it seems to me that ET has cold feet, needs utencils, wants to get high, etc. lol

i don't know

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Lighters, my batteries go missing once every two months...
I have an incense burner that is a bottle, it uses a keychain loop to hold the incense in. One morning after I noticed that my slippers had magically moved themselves to the front door, the Loop for my incense burner had disappeared. Sometimes my CD's DVD's and video games go missing for a few weeks, then reappear...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
2 items missing if you are being visited by aliens

They apparently steal my wife's keys and garage door opener at least twice a week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join