It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of Mythical Beast Feeding Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So I was near the countryside, and there was a small cabin there, and I was shocked to see a beast feed it's children with mother's milk

Good thing I had my camera!!

img480.imageshack.us...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't understand why you're posting this in the manner you did. It's an artistic piece.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
So I was near the countryside, and there was a small cabin there, and I was shocked to see a beast feed it's children with mother's milk

This is not your photograph. This is a sculpture by Patricia Piccinini called "The Young Family."

www.world-science.net...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't post much but this takes the cake..Modern Academia why do you mock the intelligence of ATSers?! More and more people like yourself are making a farce out of ATS. Posts like this make me for one want to go elsewhere from now on. Mods warn this guy or something....please...
Posts like this ..people blantantly bullspooing..not required...you KNOW you did not take this photo and you KNOW it is a fake...whay the hell did you post it???

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ease up a bit people, I think he was aiming for humor. Surely he couldn't be attempting an actual hoax.....

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No worries, this will not be forgotten or excused, we are currently discussing options behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Soo..

It,s NOT in the countryside..NOT in a cabin...NOT real..NOT your photograph??

It's not even 'mythical'
It's a sculpture in a gallery representing a human/canine hybrid..

So I can only assume you posted this in the wrong place..You wanted the humour section of general chit chat in BTS or something..

Or else you are the worlds worst hoaxer.
Hmmm I wonder which.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can't believe that this was an attempt at a hoax since the photo clearly was not taken in a "small cabin".

I suppose it was an attempt at humor? Might make sense if it was in any way funny or clever.

I suppose the post really does belong in the ATS Mysterious forum because I, for one, am at a loss to explain it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If this paragraph -

goes with this photo -

img480.imageshack.us...

Then it appears the author of the thread is attempting to deceive one or more persons on ATS. I also believe this is against policy and am familiar with what the policy says should be done.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Lay the pitchforks down, and douse those torches.

This is clearly not a hoax attempt.

The OP was much more interesting to read than the standard 'hey guys, is this photo for real?'

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Lay the pitchforks down, and douse those torches.

This is clearly not a hoax attempt.

Agreed. But it clearly belongs in BTS, not ATS. Perhaps a mod can move it and be done with it.

But a warn may be in order, as well. Afterall, I've gotten warns for committing less grievous offenses of the T&C than this.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I apologize for making this thread, I had made it as a joke.
When I saw the image, I was like wow, I gotta post this on ATS as a joke, which was of course very stupid and impulsive.

I've been a member of other forums with much much less members, so these kinda 'every now and then' joke threads were permitted.

But as a member of ATS now, since it has such a bigger number of members I gotta condition myself not to do this mistake again.

It was a good thing that my posting priviliges were temporarily taken away, this put emphasis on the "don't do it again".

So once again I apologize for my childish behavior, I shouldn't have done it and i'll ensure nothing remotely similar happens again from my username.

My apologies everyone again, btw I love ATS!

Thanks
ModernAcademia

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Looks like...

All that needs to be said, has been...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join