It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intent To Impeach Bush Forming! Is This True?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am continually getting information from the following website impeachbush.org... As for myself, I could take them more seriously if every other word wasn't, 'donate.' Although I'm not foolish enough to think that any worthwhile cause runs under it's own steam, I just don't see that so much 'in your face' repetition is needed. But if we all thought alike, we wouldn't have so many wonderful personalities, would we?
Anyway, does anyone else know about this cause and if it is a reality that IS going to take place? Would also like opinions on whether you support or oppose the idea and why.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
they've been talking about impeachment since the first election he won. It'll never happen. you can relax. this is what S going to happen, check this out:

1. The next dreaded "terrorist" attack on America will occur approximately two months before the election 2008

2. It will happen in a matter that there will be no possible way the election can go forth, maybe a state with a large number of electoral votes will get blown up or hit with a biological weapon.

3. Bushy will retain power under the banner of "National Emergency" until the time that the nation is "stabilized" enough to hold another election.oh lets say a 3 to 4 years??

4. By this time so many restrictions and changes will be made that elections will no longer be necessary.

5. Bushy becomes president for life!! yeay!!!

6. first order of business..hang the traitors...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

And you think that's a good idea? The good ol' american way? I don't know about the rest of you, but that line of thinking frightens me. The right to vote, has been what has seperated us from most other countries. It is what gives us a voice in saying what, 'We The People' will stand for, and what we won't! How could you even entertain such an idea as favorable?

[edit on 9/1/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

uhm..because i think president bush is the second best president we've ever had (next to Ronald Reagan) and because it will keep me steadily employed for a long time?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't challenge anyone's preference in party or presidential preference, but to suggest that we lose our right to vote, just to insure job security is a little far-fetched, don't ya think?

[edit on 9/1/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

uhm..yes ma'am if you look at it that way... i guess

(why do i feel like i'm at the pricipal's office?)

[edit on 1-9-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I apologize if it seemed that way. It's just that some of your views were shocking to me. I just assumed that all Americans treasured their right to vote. But it is America and you have the right to believe what you want. It just took me by surprise.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

i tend to d that to people, i've been told i am "socially unviable" whatever that means. no harm done, btw you are so pretty! *sigh*

new topics

top topics

join