It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and the "911 conspiracy" note

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I had a question on your thoughts about the link JFK alledgedly made writing down the 9-11 conspiracy, and the speech he made about the country having been taken over by a cou of internationalists using covet means..etc.. to get people taken in.

I think kennedy was a true patriot for his attempt to change the nation by telling the truth. And so the CIA, which seems to be a puppet organisation put together the assasination plan?

My question would be though, how can we redesign america so we nix out the internationalists completely from power of law, put strict regulations on corporations who deal internationaly, and basicly make it prison for extreme internationalists who claim no nation. Yet like to own them and use them?

THe basic idea would be to visit on them, what they have visited on us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Howdy Mastermind77,

You have the right idea in that we would have to redesign America to rid ourselves of the globalist plutocracy seeking to meld our nation into a New World Order.
On the face of it, this would seem a simple task since there are so many more of us than there is of them. Unfortunately, these plutocrats own the major corporations, especially the four multinational media corporations that control virtually everything you see and hear. They also owned a majority of the Congress by means of campaign contributions and blackmail. During the past 10 years I have seen legislation pass that I know would have been rejected by the American public if they clearly saw what it meant. But no one gets to hear about this until too late and even when certain sections of the population try to object, there is not enough strength to overcome corporate wishes. Witness the mass anti-war demonstrations prior to our invasion of Iraq, Despite the fact that many were larger than the largest of the Vietnam era demonstrations, there was scant reporting by the mass media and they did nothing to change the policy of invasion.

To correct America will require a mass movement which will mean much hard work for those who desire it.

So, get started.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
to clarify this more, here are some links.

the book it was released in is called "Presidential Doodles".

www.prisonplanet.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

couldnt find any direct info here, but maybe worth it to look at the itinerary etc.

www.jfklibrary.org... %2fHistorical%2bResources%2fArchives%2fArchives%2band%2bManuscripts%2fKennedy%2eJohn%2bF%2fjfk_personal%2f&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest#Series%2012.%20Do odles.
----------------------------------------------------
www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com...
-----------------------------------------------------
www.jamaicaobserver.com...

This article states it was the number of committee votes, but whats with conspiracy? Its wierd how it at the least synchromysticly fits with our modern day.

join