It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange clouds,just looks different to me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All the pics posted here are fantastic, AWESOME. It's great to meet so many cloud fans all in the one place. I love them too. I can stand at my door all day and watch them.Just when I think I've seen the ultimate cloud pic, another one comes along and beats it.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
thanks for the picture they were great.
just proves that nature has more wonders than anything man made and can still shock

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthchild

The first one was taken by a guy 45 minutes after a space shuttle launch.
Can't say I'm lucky enough to have ever seen any clouds that cool.

Very cool, I saw this launch.

I even have some photos of it in my cell phone. If I knew how to get them off of my cell phone I might even upload them. The neat thing about this formation is that it started out very small, and it glowed in the dark. After about an hour or so it had quite literally filled the sky. It was not from a shuttle launch though, but rather it is from a staged rocket, I think it was a Titan. The formation is supposedly fuel that escapes when staging occurs.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The UFO shaped clouds are called lenticular clouds.

The really weird pendulous clouds are called mammatus clouds.

For more cloud types click here.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
some lenticular clouds are actually cloaked ET ships...sort of an acclimation process to seeing a fully uncloaked ship...they capture our attention....and we fell there is something "different about them".....and the first pics of the wispy clouds are Sylphs...they are benevolent "beings" that live in the sky...sometimes they catch your attention telepathically then you notice them from "normal "clouds...and its difficult to turn away....so beautiful

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsInYourMind

Are you serious? Who told you this?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sometimes the inhabitants of the lenticular spaceships get out for a float around .....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

(Note: link is for photo only, please ignore the story itself which is very inaccurate and misleading. For starters Mark took the photos several years ago ... )

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
wondefull pics !! many thanks to the OP and all the others who have contributed.

there are some great pics at essans forum ,in the photo section.

many thanks folks

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I took some pics of clouds like those last year back in August when we were driving:

They remind me of those large Ostrich feathers they used back in the day for hats, pens, and fans.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by DearWife]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

its a tornadoe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join