It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Apocolypse,Your thought's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i always find myself in a discussion with me girlfriend on what we would do in a zombie apocolypse scenerio,so i thought it would ask the fun and creative people of ATS what they would do in a zombie event.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

Buy myself some old records to throw and a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide".

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

Well I can say many of my friends have talked about this, and theres tons of threads on this subject.. But I will go ahead and give you a little something here

Ive seen all the movies, played all the games. I think I stand a great chance to stay alive if this happens.
First most it would be very important to clear your area of zombies, going door to door and killing all zombies. Be sure to be suited up with some armor. As the zombie bites cant go threw metal armor or leather.

You bust some heads, and clear your zone, and hold up in your house.
Get as much food and stuff as you can get, and if more zombies start comming to where you are at, get on the roof, and start killing them!!

In the movies, they just sit there and watch them from the roofs.. I would destroy every last one of them in my area, that way you wont have hordes to deal with.

However if you had to deal with hordes of zombies I suggest getting into a car and mowing them down! I have no fear of zombies, and am ready for those freaks if they rise from the grave..

The ones that have been dead for a long time would be laughable, they move very slow, and cry out for brains! The fresher ones are the ones you would have to watch out for. They can move a bit faster.. So stay the high ground, and if you run out of ammo, just get a long pike, and pig stick um in the head from a safe distance.. No fear here

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

hahah i think my first stop would be the local and nearest gun store and creating a bunker of some sorts trying to wait it out perhaps lots of dry goods and plenty of batteries for radios. i think you would be asking for trouble going to look for the zombies

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And remember, if you run into another human, tell them you need to split up and search for survivors, before running into a zone with a rediculously high loading time.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh i would totally get myself looting!

But seriously everyone would be scared, no doubt.

But then I guess for me it would be protecting friends and family really.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, first things first in a zombie situation.

Kill as many as you can........

Then get to the local DVD rental place, smash a window, and grab anything on this list.

List Of Zombie Films

Education is your best defense, so learn all you can about these brain sucking bastards.

Good luck............

top topics

join