It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Congresswoman Says Bush's Strategy in Iraq not working.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why is it we need to spend more money and time to find something out most Americans knew 4 years ago? And people commend these politicians for bringing the issue up? What! it's there jobs. To much talking and not enough action.

Iraq Strategy not Working

A Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives who just returned from a visit to Iraq says President Bush's strategy in Iraq is not working.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
let me get this straight. this senator chick goes over there for maybe, maybe one full day. and she is now the authority on what is and what is not working there?? of course she's a democrat! what else could she be?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
let me get this straight. this senator chick goes over there for maybe, maybe one full day. and she is now the authority on what is and what is not working there?? of course she's a democrat! what else could she be?

I don't believe being a women and a democrat has anything to do with it, I think most of the government officials are in a little plastic sheltered world.

What they need to do with these people that send troops into battle is put them on the frontline for 3 weeks and let them see the real truth, maybe then things would take on different meaning.

join