It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts and Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this is the scariest thing ive ever seen! i dont know if its reall or not but it looks pretty real! www.youtube.com...

from what everyone says its real. Feel free to comment i would like to know what you guys think.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I know very little about film, movie making, editing, etc., but IMHO it looked to me as if it was simply people making a video to entertain themselves and others. I didn't see anything that made me think that the video was to be taken as a SERIOUS ghostly encounter. Maybe I missed something??

Jemison

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This should probably be moved to the paranormal section. I didn't see any ghosts, I only saw what looked like some dude dressed up in a halloween costume with the fake hands and massive, ugly head. It looked like a poor acted play to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ridiculous, that's what it is. I wish I never clicked the link, its pure crap.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't see anything legit about the video. Since the OP mentioned it was the scariest thing he/she had ever seen I was concerned that maybe I wasn't being open minded enough and my post might hurt feelings.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ok...it might not have been the scariest thing ive ever seen.
and no you didnt hurt my feelings i know that other people may not belive what i do. so dont worry you didnt

top topics

join