It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare 9/11 WTC controlled Demolitions Charges - FLashes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This video is very popular. It has yet to be dubunked. 77,000 hits in 1 month.
www.youtube.com...

This video shows the creation of the spire by use of controlled demoltions. Very rare audio and video enhancements.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OutoftheSky

awesome footage, I for one don't understand how anyone can honestly believe this was not a controlled demoliation. After viewing many hours of footage of the towers falling, there is no way these buildings would fall from a airplane hitting them. The molten steel in the basement of the towers, the windows being blowed out in the lobby, elevators on fire in lower floors, huge marble plates that just fell off the walls in the lobby of tower 1, its so obvious and I fail to understand why so many are blind to the fact that this was deliberate. I'm sure as time goes on, more and more evidence will come out that this was a deliberate act. I know most of us ATS'ers agree that it was a deliberate act but I feel the word needs to be spread further by showing footage and talking about this with the ones that don't believe it was a controlled act. We need to stand together and speak out.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
''Big Lie is a propaganda technique in which the lie is so complex that the public will either dismiss it as impossible or choose not to believe it out of willful ignorance. It was defined by Adolf Hitler in his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf as a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".''

en.wikipedia.org...

This ''colossal lie'' will no doubt be followed up with another. This is all falling apart at the seems for the Bush Admin.

9/11 Inside Job!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, it is almost another year on the subject an d guess what?
Robert Fisk (Middle East correspondent) is openly asking questions.

Robert Fisk: Even I question the 'truth' about 9/11

But – here we go. I am increasingly troubled at the inconsistencies in the official narrative of 9/11. It's not just the obvious non sequiturs: where are the aircraft parts (engines, etc) from the attack on the Pentagon? Why have the officials involved in the United 93 flight (which crashed in Pennsylvania) been muzzled? Why did flight 93's debris spread over miles when it was supposed to have crashed in one piece in a field? Again, I'm not talking about the crazed "research" of David Icke's Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster – which should send any sane man back to reading the telephone directory.

Indepent Article Robert Fisk

It is a good read. of course he doesn't want to be sided with what he calls "ravers", but who would.

The 911 truth movement needs back up like this.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
Indepent Article Robert Fisk

It is a good read. of course he doesn't want to be sided with what he calls "ravers", but who would.

The 911 truth movement needs back up like this.

How's this for a start?

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The semi-official reply to windows bursting below the dust cloud was an accordion effect.
Obviously this is wrong for a variety of reasons.
Pressure waves much like many forces follow a path of least resistance.
That path does not lead from the top of the building to the lobby nor does it lead to the variety of floors seen exploding beneath the falling dust cloud and debris.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The thing that clinches it for me on that vid is where one "burst of air"comes out below the other "burst of air".

If it was truely air pressure finding an escape at the most convenient point, they would go in sequence down. Certainly not one occurring below the next.

[edit on 3-9-2007 by Sublime620]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There is compression blasts that can be seen but on those air-blasts you can clearly see paper and what not fly out of those holes, but in the case of the videos presented as the topic there is no paper, besides, explosions can be seen starting 50 floors below collapse area then small sequential explosions travelling upwards on a angel. On the other film you can clearly see flashes of light way below and before the collapse.

The videos above have not been debunked ever.

new topics

top topics

join