It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever wish anarchy or the NWO would come out onto our world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dunno why but I find it extremely delightful to see the town turn black and smolder at the power of our enemy. Then we'd hafta pack our bags and go into hiding, i'd strap a knife to the inside of my leg and throw a cloth of my head. We'd go on various missions using guerilla tactics on the enemy and stuff. And of course a lovestory would start and wow sounds like fun.

Am I sadistic?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I wouldn't exactly say you're sadistic.

I've thought that it would be fun, in a sense, with the exception of no food, clothing, etc. Guerilla tactics might work, except that they'll have rifles and most likely motion sensors to pick up any activity.

Interesting post though

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What he's talking about is the desire to do something out of the ordinary and what you might think of as really fun or like.

IMHO he sounds like he would like to be in the army because of all the action would be fun and a sense of doing something and something important instead of wasting his life away behind a computer somewhere where there is no real threat or imminent danger. HE can just waste his life away and live without any real fear of being harmed. No action partaking in his life.

He wants some danger, thrills and excitement.

It's just like out of the movie Fight Club.
We have no big wars, we have no great depression.
We are the slaves of many just living out our lives.
Our big wars are a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives.

And hell yes i would love some action, but i sure as hell dont want to kill anyone because that would just kill me deep inside...kill my soul.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm not looking forward to a "Red Dawn" type of deal, no matter who winds up in power. While it may be exciting, I think you've seen too many movies if you think it would be fun.

Sounds like you need an escape from the reailty you're dealing with. Nothing more.

An all-out war on your native soil would be a lot worse than the ugliness you actually see on the news everyday from things elsewhere.

I can understand your restlessness, but I don't think many of us are actually prepared for the real deal.

[Edited on 1/18/2004 by TheDemonHunter]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"I dunno why but I find it extremely delightful to see the town turn black and smolder at the power of our enemy. Then we'd hafta pack our bags and go into hiding, i'd strap a knife to the inside of my leg and throw a cloth of my head. We'd go on various missions using guerilla tactics on the enemy and stuff. And of course a lovestory would start and wow sounds like fun."

as long as i get to wear a bandana, im well up for it.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Killing people is not near as fun as it looks on TV, neither are the scars from combat inside and out, the pain when you get up in the morning the nightmares at night. Living with what you have done and seen for the rest of your life.

Yeah its a f*cking blast

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That sounds cool, but why would we wish we could live in a world where we rebel against a faction that has taken away our freedom when we live in a world full of freedom(well, most of it)?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe that soon you will get your wish and the time comes soon that all you desire to do will be upon you, so just keep ready to fight the good fight!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anarchy is following every move of the people who are in power, and when the time comes, Anarchy will ensue.

There is a faction of people out there who are waiting for this chance to topple the powers of the world.

These people are the Anarchists, perhaps these will begin the next world war.

top topics

join