It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All countries must stay course in Iraq, Bush tells Brown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

So less than 0.4% of the population is a "mass exodius"?

I was only going by what your own media had to say on the matter if you disagree with them take it up with them, I did not write the article

196,000 out, 574,000 in: Record numbers leaving Britain for new life abroad - as immigration to UK soars

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I was only going by what your own media had to say on the matter if you disagree with them take it up with them, I did not write the article

196,000 out, 574,000 in: Record numbers leaving Britain for new life abroad - as immigration to UK soars

Well shots mate maybe you should look before you leap, but then again thats never been an american trait....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Originally posted by Harlequin
what next? leave the war and we nuke you?
[edit on 1/9/07 by Harlequin]

Perhaps a big terrorist act in their country will get them in the right way...

after all what happened in iraq i don't understand how just one person could believe the bogus politicians and the "staff" is repeating over and over again.

befor hussein there was kindof democracy happening in iraq. because before that, some mighty nation was going for the oil there..
there were no terrorists those days..
hussein was made an terrorist by usa, other terrorists organized themselfes and are unwanted terrorists. this just happens when some illuminated ones decide to rule the world and blame everything on others and let others also die for the consequences politicians hecked out.
if there wouldn't be people willing to serve for their land in other countries.. there wouldn't happen such a thing like terrorist attacks..

just look at the flag that the iraq is supposed to get.

very nice..

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

What's wrong with the old flag? This one has colours that remind me of another country in that region...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

well exactly, i don't know why either. maybe to show others what happens if you dont give the oil to the masters

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join