It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the genesis for the UFO conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing things the right way of not feel free to throw my question away.

First welcome Mr. Marrs to ATS, I have always been a fan of truth and knowledge and anything that can advance that if all good in my opinion.

My questions is one that I had since I was young and became interested in the UFO/Conspiracies phenomena.

1. Where do you think it all started and why? I mean was it Roswell or something before that?

2. Why cover all up? Is it something that big or bad for humanity to know?

3. And finally, who are kept in the know and what is the current state of affairs with EBE if there is one?

I hope that I follow the ROE properly and thanks in advance for your answers Mr. Marrs.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Howdy Bunch,

To prevent an overly long response to your thoughtful questions, let me make a crass commercial plug --- please read my book "Alien Agenda" (New York: HarperCollins, 1997). I assure you that most of your questions will be answered in the book.

But I will say, beyond any question of a doubt, that the UFO phenomenon began long before Roswell. In fact, it began long before the Bible was written. Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin are two authors with which to begin your study of ancient UFOs.

Jim Marrs

new topics

join