It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, my name is David :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey guys finally nice to meet you. I've been visiting this site for a very long time now reading threads about many things and the time has now come for me to join. Let me tell you a few things about myself. I am an atheist but I goto a Catholic high school in Canada. I am not a hypocrite... sometimes (I only contradict my self when trying to be funny
don't mock my humor!). I am 17 and will be attending grade 12 on Sept 4th. I have come to ATS to gain knowledge and wisdom and to expand my mind.

Some interests of mine: I am a gamer, I do not read books but only becuase I do not have any (I plan to get some). I have made a few websites and I am currently managing one right now (don't worry I didn't come here to advertise). I have some decent skill in photoshop. I am interested in world history and also UFO's but I do not believe people easily. Most topics I see here I do not believe but don't worry I won't be rude
. I am not really an angry guy even though it looks like I am in my avatar. And... well thats all actuatly

If something doesn't make sense here please ask questions becuase I love questions. Also if anyone wants to adopt me just ask!

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Neoman]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome Neoman, always nice to have a new face around. Hope you have a great time here. Checkout the Handbook for a heap of helpful info.
Make sure to pop in to BTS, its a good place to get to know other members in a more relaxed setting, if ATS starts to get too serious from time to time.

Take it easy, mojo.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, David!

Umbrax has compiled a very nice Index of Important Website Related Threads so you might wanna check that out first before anything.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards, David.

Nice to meet you, and looking forward to your contributions!

new topics

top topics

join