It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories on Déjà Vu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Coming to think about it..it may be both, rememberd dreams & maybe experiences from past lives(if possible)...maybe a little of both huh?

But, like I've said in my earlier post...there are times when I have De Ja Vu & I say to myself..."This has happened already." (Sometimes in a dream, sometimes in my present life). & I make a mental note of it and somewhere in my life...it happens again...and yet..I make a mental note of it(knowing that this actually happened & wasn't dreamt...and later on in my life...it happens....again. & no, I'm not talking about getting up & going to work, or buying the same meal for lunch or something like that.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
mmm, I get deja vu on the odd occasion, and often Ill see something in a dream and Ill remember it... and then maybe a few weeks later it will come 'true' so to speak.
At the time of the dream Ill be thinking in the dream like I am in the situation and Ill know things that I know then... it comes in pretty handy actualy.
At the moment Ive got one thats happening in a few weeks, cant wait to see if its true and all that. Some some odd reason I think it will... everything has been lineing up for it.

-fm

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I can remember 2 times that my dreams have come true, and both times when i was experiencing the dream in real life, i remembered i dreamed that and it was deja vu!

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i think marijuana can open your mind to things we cant consciously do, considering its a psychedelic. i was very high one time, and i was in my moms room, and the second she said something (cant rmember what it was), it all turned into deja vu, the lighting, the setting, the whole room, and as well as my lilttle bro said something, freaked me out, cause it went on so long. i told her, im having one right now, and then i said, and saying that, and saying this is apart of it.
it was weird as hell.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

I have heard variations of that theory, most involve some form of Karma, reincarnation, or blind luck.

Personally, I believe it goes further than that. What if someone has built a time machine, and is messing with our heads, and histories, like in the futuristic sci-fi "Timecop"? Every incursion resets our clocks, and things progress normally, or abnormally until it is corrected again.

Now my head hurts.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by azdude1804
i think marijuana can open your mind to things we cant consciously do, considering its a psychedelic. i was very high one time, and i was in my moms room, and the second she said something (cant rmember what it was), it all turned into deja vu, the lighting, the setting, the whole room, and as well as my lilttle bro said something, freaked me out, cause it went on so long. i told her, im having one right now, and then i said, and saying that, and saying this is apart of it.
it was weird as hell.

Heh, I don't think we are supposed to talk about drugs on these boards.

Where are the mods?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
ok i am defanitely amazed that no one has come to the conclusion that we only use 10% of our brains... maybe someone did i dont remember but anyway whos to say we are clairvoyent? ive had deja vu alot in my life and still to this day.

my theory is to change what i do at that moment.

take this for example... i was sitting in class one day and i had deja vu that i was going to interupt the teacher and instead of interupting him i just stayed quiet.

for all i know i may have just altered my future.... hmm maybe that single evnt led me here to tell you about it and change your perspective on it..

we all have a certain level of clairvoyance those who see it for what it is will go far in this world...

try this... next time you get it and know what uyour going to do just do something different maybe your supposed to change it..

***SNIP***

[edit on 10-9-2007 by lombozo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join