It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda.. Moon is a UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The moon originated from planetary impact between proto earth and another mars size planet. That's the theory most supported by scientists and evidence.

You have some real old info in the fp. The idea e.g. that Luna was captured by earth gravity has been put in a trashcan a long, long time ago.

There's a lot of older and extra solar material on the moon, is that so strange seeing as it's scarred all over from impacts?, never mind the dark side of the moon, it's 'worse' there.

We have comets and so on entering and exiting our solar system all the time. Extra solar and/or older material is not strange at all imho.

To be blunt, the speculations in that book are based on bad information from the start and then written to make it sound as if there's something unusual going on.. Cashing in on the gullible and uneducated (in science).

My 2 cents.

It's just the whole premise it starts with. captured the moon.. this theory never reached a point where it was seriously concidered a possibility, despite that, it's this assumption which makes the findings seem strange..
Luna most likely is a product of planetary collision, all evidence points that way and it is the accepted theory for quite a while now. So far evidence does not contradict this theory at all. This whole book then can disappear in a shredder being based on a wrong premise. All speculation and extrapolation based on an incorrect premise is fundamentally flawed.
As for the capture theory, Earth simply is not massive enough, add to that Luna is pretty massive itself. To capture a body like Luna you need to be Jupiter or the like.

[edit on 2/9/2007 by David2012]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dont think the moon is a UFO, it's a obviously some sort of a rock based planet, just of a different source matter to our earth, however I do find it very easy to believe that aliens are using it as a base. It would make sense that it is a more than suitable vantage point to overlook there projects here no matter what they may be & would be a very short distance to just zip to & from whilst being relatively out of site from our curiosity. I read an interesting speculation on why NASA & Russia stopped sending missions there & the possibilty of them sort of being warned off. Very interesting subject & worth while investigating further. The trick is finding out for certain what is real and what is a hoax!

YouTube Link 1

YouTube Link 2

YouTube Link 3

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is the link of what I was reading in regards to the moon bases etc

ATS Internal Link

The External Link

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If the moon was hollow it would break into a million pieces and fall to earth. But there has been some recent disclosure about man made moon bases. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was just listening to the ATS MIX # 16 from the UFO expo where John and Dave were talking about some extraordinary Moon pictures that showed virtual cities on the moon, (phone was ringing ,kids running in and out ,tractor noise in the back yard, but I think that's what I heard anyway)I came to this thread thinking it was related. I have always loved the moon regardless of what it has for us to discover.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What? I thought that the moon was a big cylinder of cheese!

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to ketzer22
post by Ketzer22

I have not read this book but have often thought about the moon being some kind of space station for aliens.
I do have a theory about mars, with the findings of the the pyramids and the face i feel that mars was a living planet just as earth is now, strange how these things have been found to match the exact positioning on earths pyramids, did you know there is a face also, it is in the area of iran but can be only seen from air looking down.
I believe that the intelligent life forms that produced all these things are around still today and there are much nearer than we think.
In fact i believe they exist right here on earth and are running the whole thing right now and have been since earth was taken by these aliens.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If the moon is a UFO, does that mena it has some sort of gravioty manipulationd device on it ? since it effects our tides.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've even heard of a theory where there were warring alien races that chased one of them here to our solar system. That one race put up fake cities and objects to make it appear that they were living there. When the other race found that planet, they blew it up and moved on. They claim that that blown up planet is what the asteroid belt is from. And the alien race actually escaped to earth to hide and settle while they prepare to possibly meet their warring buddies again. Using the moon as a lookout base, etc..

This makes for a great theory and fun to ponder. Perhaps even a really cool book/movie.. Who knows.. I can never say that none of it is impossible. It would be great if it was true to some degree.. Anything is possible I guess..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join