Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I hate to be the bubble popper here but there are no submarines in the desert well at least not in real life.
it is a training facility where they teach everyone how to run the equipment on the submarines. they have
mockups of all the control rooms. there was a pre-existing base at the location so instead of paying exhorbitant rent somewhere else they built in the desert. Easier to protect all their super secret tech. if they can see you coming a mile away.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A good place to hide cylinder UFOs and rods if anyone cares.
Just hearsay that a submarine was wired for the first levitation and
flight experiments by von Braun.
With heavy lifting transports the sub might be lifted out of Nevada to
the Pacific. Well a super advanced lifter.
Perhaps a new engine is being worked on and not weapons.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancrom
I hate to be the bubble popper here but there are no submarines in the desert well at least not in real life.
it is a training facility where they teach everyone how to run the equipment on the submarines. they have
mockups of all the control rooms. there was a pre-existing base at the location so instead of paying exhorbitant rent somewhere else they built in the desert. Easier to protect all their super secret tech. if they can see you coming a mile away.
Not to imply that you are wrong but I am just wondering how you know this? Do you work there or know someone ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Its sensible to locate in the desert for points already mentioned, however there is additional reasons; the Navy also maintains its own space based weapon and spy program. It is perfect location to carry out testing and research programs.

The other point is the quantity of Nuclear Blasts carried out in Nevada over the years would have carved massive holes in the crust, at one time Russia was using nuclear weaponry as a tool to create caverns for various purposes. Any type of ground penetrating mapping would reveal large caverns and who knows what else as result of the testing over the years.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
USO's anyone?????

That craft to the upper right, looks mighty unique.....

www.navsea.navy.mil...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

If.you have knowledge of the tubes w/ maglev trains going across our country then nothing is impossible. From the Pacific to Hawthorn, NV. They gain access from the Bay go upriver to one of many islands where two tunnels were bored and dredged. Traveling east in man made water tubes, all fresh water, the sub base is below sea level to a underground marina under the Army Depot. There is an underground base under the depot, with freight elevators and passenger elevators transporting crews and supplies to the marina area. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I know this post is old. I just wanted to say when I lived in the Bay Area, it looked to me like the Sac River and the bay were pretty dang shallow once you get inland a little ways. I wonder if a sub could get any further east than Alameda NS.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I've wondered for sometime now if all the earthquakes we've been having isn't due to drilling new places to hide stuff at

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join