It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just WHO is Satan and WHO is God, our saviour?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Concerning Baal, I have reason to believe that this deity is not to be ignored. The site posted next is obviously from people we would rather stay away from, but, again, it would be a mistake to disregard the info posted.

216.239.39.100...:AdriSrnYmesC:www.angelfire.com/va2/baali/hist.html+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

But to those who know of Jah-Bul-On, the fusion of three extremely-powerful Drac leaders (EA/Yahweh, Baal, Osiris/Aum) this may be of more interest.

members.tripod.com...

(better link)

216.239.33.100...:ZedkcVw2W30C:www.thunderministries.com/cults/masons.htm+jah-bul-on+allah&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Researching former/current deities has been a very low priority in my research, but it seems like I need to look into it more. So far, I have been able to successfully confirm that the name Satan is synonymous (if not, then closely related by family) with many of the gods worshipped by many people: Jehova, Yahweh (aka E.A., i believe), Jah (in hebrew it's usually spelled G-d because the religion [like freemasony] prohibits writing the name of their god to keep it nice and secret), Ra, Osiris, Molo/ech, and even Allah. THIS ALONE confirms that the deity most written about in the Bible, Torah, and Quran is the Draconian king or at least a high-ranking Drac or other alien life-form (ok, so some of you are probably thinking DUH).

To cross-reference this, I checked for the same kind of information direct from the horse's mouth. So, of course, some of the information is fortified with a retilian bias, hinted with a little bit of seasoned lies. Just warning you not to take everything at face value as they could be sources of debunking/disinformation.

A freemasonist took his time and wrote this:

www.geocities.com...

further "negative cross-referencing":

filebox.vt.edu...

another site, probably from a channeller receiving draconian messages

usnisa.org...

"Looking back through the rear view mirror, we can see that Gods Public Relations' team of prophets and mystics has never been idle. The Secret Chiefs have been busy transmitting the secrets of initiation and the mysteries of heaven in a coherent and unbroken chain of messages and emblems since Genesis Day One. This was the day when Moses-Akhenaton left Egypt and changed the name of a monotheistic deity, (Tetragrammaton) from ALLAH to JHVH which are two facets of a single crystal."

Some info I just ran into... apparently a document called the Zohar is an even BETTER planned out script for end-times than the book of Revelations written by drac-minion John the Baptist. Apparently, it was written longer ago, too.

On about the Zohar. Here is a site that talks about what will (did) happen on 09/11/2001.

BUT, be warned, it is a site that I have identified with disinformational purposes. But it would be foolhardy to ignore this information, even if some of it may be tainted.
Interesting excerpts include

"And in the sixth day, shall be seen within 25 days of the sixth
month (Hebrew month of Elul) and shall gather on the seventh
day at the end of 70 days.

In the first day it will be seen in one city, and at that day three
high places shall fall down in that city. And the Palace of Strength
shall fall down. And the ruler of that city (i.e. the angel that is
responsible for this city in the upper worlds) shall die. "

216.239.57.100...:pwCO_7l7v_AC:magog.web-site.co.il/gog/e_terror.shtml+zohar+superior+bird&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

What's interesting is that Elul, the 6th month, started on August 20, 2001. Within 22 days, it was 09/11/01, further fitting the scripted prophecy.

[Edited on 1/17/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

lots of nice pictures and explanations of ancient symbolism.. and yes... more PROOF that the god written in the texts known as the TOrah/Bible/etc is synoymous with evil..

shocking to me too... Im a freakin confirmed catholic.

this is just FYI; keep this in mind when you read or hear about parts in the bible that just dont sound right... BECAUSE THEY ARENT AND NEVER WILL BE morally right!!!! the story of Ibrahim/Abraham and the sacrifice he was about to make, for one, is a great example of man's first collusion with Jahbulon or an earlier form of his evil.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It seems like at the same time EA and Jehova/Jah split, the story of Cain and Abel was written. It is my personal theory that the story of Cain killing Abel relates to a metaphor for how supposedly the reptilian genetics conquered the human-based genetics, as they were supposedly the Adam and Eve's first offspring. THEY WISH it was like that...not all of us are stuck in constant thought-repitition mode limited only by cold logic.

Jesus Christ is such a confusing subject. In some reports, he is Lord Sananda. In others, he is ESAU. Even more bizarre, is that he has been linked to Melchezidek. Of course, he was a host vessel for a powerful deity and he used such powers for the benefit of man. Though born a Jew, he defaced their temples and slandered the high priests. This, to me, screams enlightened thinking which could not come from a messenger of death. On the other hand, there is Mary Magdalene, which is both taboo and an enigma. Who knows what she was? A snake lady like Olympia, Alexander the Great's mother? For the sake of christian bible-thumpers, I hope not. Jesus Christ, the Alpha and Omega, represents the first and last prophet of whichever deity he represented. OR the entire Jesus Christ story could be a ruse, since it is heavily based on a pre-dating Persian religion based on Twin Kings, Mithras.

Contradictory to what I just said, however, is how he is related to the Sun-God chain. Solar Gods were introduced to replace widely famous spiritiual/pagan beliefs, as well as a device to limit human expansion. Check this site out and look for the term "Horus" and start from there.

members.aol.com...

This could mean that EA is synonymous with Allah, right? I have subconsciouly thought that Allah was the representation for the "good" god, despite my post identifying Allah with Jah-Bul-On. On the other hand, Allah appears to be yet another deity who appreciates both sacrifice and despair, which makes me rather confused.

Speaking of sacrifice, does anyone know the true story of Passover and why it's still sacred? According to the Bible, back in the really bad old days, the people would post the carcasses of their sacrifice in front of their doors (literary examples range from sheep to children) so that the town's tax-collector/high priest (or similar bastard) would spare the lives of the family in that house once he passed over and approved of the sacrifice. WHat the hell kind of holiday is that? And it's right around the time of Easter. The plot thickens...

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i think god is the oneness of everything, which is in the end and the beginning, satan is the seperation from one which happens between the beginning and the end, the way to go to god is for humanity to work together, and then humanity and more races to work together and when everything is togeterh then it will be the great end, the way of satan is the way of the self, and maybe even the desire to seperate people from themselves, ie the war mongering violent torturous people out there,
if satan is an entity then it is yaweh, god all that from the bible and such, the god who christianity started with is not a god it's the goddess(mary jesus' mother), that was during the times of moses tho, then the aaronid priests decided the shiloh priests weren't good enough to govern the temple no more and all the common folk were kept out too, the begging of the select few. I believe the satanist/yawehic people are trying to keep the unity from happening because they want to continue the cycle from happening, they do not seem to realize it comes down to the hero.
mary magdalene was the classic woman who stops the hero from saving the world, like that girl who stoppes perseus after he'd killed medusa(a snake lady) and all.

the symbolic combat between horus and set is symbolic of when the satanic religion came from south american"atlanteans", jesus was "crucified" because of odin being crucified to recieve the knowledge of infinity, jesus told the people to look within yourself to find the kingdom of god, u cannot look at the material world to find the love u have, the reptillians changed our dna however we still retained our souls, as the who have told us "you've been told many times before, messiah's pointed to the door, but noone ahd the guts to leave the temple" jesus hated what the temples were doing, just as buddhism stresses, i think jesus was keen on thinking for yourself, mindfulness rather than habituality, alnilamOmega, u should read ancient secret science by laura knight-jadczyk

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I find it interesting that when you tell truth like this not a lot of the hard core Christians and Islamist on this board bother to comment. I have always had a feeling that we have been lied to. Your just confirming it. I wish people would open there eyes and stop following these religions blindly.

"What would Jesus do ?" He would search for truth and try to tell it to the world even thought he knew that the world wasn't ready for it and they would kill him for doing so. Some times I feel like he died for no reason. The same people that were in power when he was around are still in power now. Just look at the way they label the time period. After the fall of Rome �The Dark Ages� then �The mid-evil Age� then the around the year 1000 every one thought they were going to die but when they didn�t they built great churches and it was the �Enlightenment or Renaissance age� Looks at Washington D.C. We still live in Rome people. And Rome was Babylon.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The renaissance sparked the revolutions, just like free thought inspired the hermes revolt in egypt....sadly the same people end up taking power

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In my opinion, Judaism is a reformed version of the ancient Egyptian religions. According to the Bible, many of the Old Testament figures spent time in Egypt. It is more than likely that aspects of Egyptian belief was taken and then reformed to suit the Jewish people.
Jesus also spent time in Egypt and Christiianity seems to have even more in common with the Egyptian Osiris religion, e.g: Virgin birth and ressurection.
Islam was a further development and has many similarities to Judaism and the older religions.

The name of God in the Jewish bible is pronounced te way it is because there were no vowels in it. The name could only be recognised verbally by a few high priests and as they did not seem to pass the knowledge down, it now has to be guessed at.

The statement that Washington DC is Rome/Babylon may not be true. It seems that certain parts of Washington were aligned with the stars just as certain Egyptian structures were. Washington DC's architectural layout has more in common with Egyptian belief than Judaic or Christian thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
SATAN AND DEVIL - GOD'S TITLES

Enjoy the reading!

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Shut up stupid, save it for the gathering of the fools on sunday.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm going to break my vow to stay away from this part of ATS, I'm gonna post this and leave quickly...

Do not listen to anyone who claims to know anything of the identites of gods and devils. They just want to lure you in and "Drink the Kool-Aid", metaphorically speaking. As far as gods are concerned, you'll find scant little evidence that they ever actually existed(probally because they never existed, at least in the form of a divine being), and as for religion, we can tell where that bit of _ (Insert explicative here) comes from - men lusting for power and control, riches and whores ready to sell themselves off to the bigger, better god the high priests and rulers represent.

Religon is a tool, and indeed the opiate of the masses.

cheers

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
like i said in one thread, we laugh at people who worshipped stones, and fire, thousands of years ago, thousands of years later someone will laugh at us!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You people are funny,its like perplexing the laws of Huck Finn. I mean who cares.Anybody that reads knows its a joke.Good luck with yourself in heaven.LOL...Youre funny.
I hope you dont go to hell.....LOL,,,,i cant stop laughing,,,,

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
imo - religion = control!

if people knew they wouldn't be punished for doing bad things! then damn! whole hell would brake lose! but in a way it's already lose! i mean soldiers kill! bush kills, court judge gives a death sentence like giving a candy! i mean a judge is a human too! why does he/she judge and give a death sentence? they have no right! only God can judge!, THEY ALL KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T! don't you think the government made billions of dollars of research, if hitler was trying to find a spear or something why can't todays govr try to find if there is God? this may sound funny, but don't even think they didn't research it! they know the answer!

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

It seems like at the same time EA and Jehova/Jah split, the story of Cain and Abel was written. It is my personal theory that the story of Cain killing Abel relates to a metaphor for how supposedly the reptilian genetics conquered the human-based genetics, as they were supposedly the Adam and Eve's first offspring.

I'd say you're abot off-piste here. The Serpent or Dragon refers to a lie which has been brought into "the House of God" in the Northern sky, not a reptilian race in the first place, allthough there may indeed be a connection. A serpent is the most primitive shape you can draw in the Heavens and on the Earth, hence the serpent was the most cunning among the animals in Eden. The constellation Draco or the Dragon is infact what is refered to as the (strong) right arm of God and I believe the constellations Ursa Minor (Small Dipper or Little Bear) and Ursa Major (Big Bear or Carl's Cradle) is the Son of Man as a child in the bossom of the Father ("Ursa Minor") and as a grown up, tall man who lifts his head up high ("Ursa Major). And I know I will be accused for this. Just like Stephan was killed when he said the same things as I just did.

However, if the reptilitans exist I believe they are the product of American genetix from the 50's when they discovered cloning. Theoretically it shouldn't be more difficult to clone a frog than a man. And a frog they created back in the 50's. I believe that the serpent race, if it exists, is a human with "poded" reptile genes. Both the Beast, the Dragon and the False Prophet have spirits (life) symbolised with frogs. The first successful clone was a frog. That's why I believe they are all clones, and I believe that they have been cloning humans systematically for atleast a couple of decades, perhaps since the sixties or seventies.....

A third theory I have is that the invention of the radio and wireless broadcasting is the most stupid thing we have ever invented. I believe that the massive ammount of high energy waves which we push into the ether heat up the athmosphere threatening to bring about a new ice age or similar cataclysm like a giant flood or even extreme heat (the latter would fulfill every prophecy about this cataclysm).

I believe that during the Millennium all communication will be brought about through highly encrypted digital streams sent through cables buried beneath the ground. That way we would see the fulfillment of the last prophecy of the Enemy of Man, Satan. Flying Serpent = radio waves. Grounded Serpent = cables. Imprisoned Serpent = Encrypted cables buried beneath the ground.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
ok mikromarius the serpent came when the aaronid priests god rid of love from the temple of meeting and made it a secretive area fer housing teh fake ark
religion is for idiots who can't think fer themselves, it'a all about good or evil, make ur choice, live ur life, the bible and the other religious texts show the way of good, u jsut have to take teh ways of evil that are accepted as good, one must think for onesself to figure any of this out, but most cannot, as they are without the proper shall we say "interdimensional vehicle"

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, sure, but not so sure. The "fake" Ark was indeed an electric device it seems, the real Ark is infact a wooden casket containing nothi�ng but a set of stones and a scroll, but there were electric inventions even before that, people weren't stupider back then, they were just better at keeping secrets as far as I'm concerned. And perhaps a bit wiser. As for the "interdimentional vehicle", the Spirit, it has been available for mankind since man ate from the Forbidden Tree which I believe was a book of prophecy, linking man with the Spirit which lives in the prophetic Word. And they heared and saw everything "descrambled" until the time of Nimrod when the King of Heaven destroyed their serpent link with us and confused the spiritual language. It wouldn't amaze me if they spoke a language we would have understood perfectly today, meaning that the language was close to the European languages. Names and such indicate this the way I see it.

Edit: I have to add so people don't misunderstand; I don't mean that either box is more or less holier than the other, they are just symbols of the two of the same set of principles, and the different strengths of the two ways of the Law.

Just wanted to point out that there are infact two different caskets. One of gold and one of wood. The golden one contains the broken stones and is like a curse. The second one is of wood and is like a blessing. It is the symbol of his covenant. It contains the two stones which were not destroyed and a scroll or book which is the Book of the Law. This in many ways demonstrates the exact same principle as the two trees (choices of paths) in Eden. Life or Wisdom.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ashley " save it for the gathering offools on sunday "

really? where wouldthat be? Bars ? where people go to drink away their escape from reality?

The ones who gather on sunday are those who keep this filthy planet with any values it has left in it.

peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Shut up stupid, save it for the gathering of the fools on sunday.

Wow real intelligent

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What would JESUS do?

I hate this qoute.

Jesus lived in an era not even remotely going through the chrisis we are.

Im sure Jesus never worried about healthcare, Debt, stocks, car insurance, rrsp's.

Deep

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes but JESUS knew the truth that spiritual enlightenment was the truly practical path of development.

You are familiar with that I know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join