It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have no idea what that was...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Today, I was riding my car to work, at about 6:40 in the morning. My friend was carpooling with me, and we were having a good old time cracking jokes with each other. Until, something caught my eye. I was driving on an outer road and I looked to the right. There were four giant T-shaped objects out in the distance, at least a good 30 miles away or so.
They were not a perfect T shape, they had fuzzy edges (the object was not fuzzy as in soft) and other discrepancies, but still retained a T shape. The four T's differed in size, and went from largest to smallest, starting from the left, and ending on the right. The bottom of the T's also disappeared into the tree line, so I did not see how big they really were, but they seemed like the size of skyscrapers to me.

Now, here's the weird part. They were glowing a bright orange red. Like the kind of orange you would see when the sun reflects off of a metal object in the morning. But, we have no metal buildings, or buildings like that in our area, ever, (and I have lived here my entire life) and, there was not a cloud in the sky that could have reflected that off to make it look like metal.

I excitedly point this out to my buddy, and we both stare and wonder at what
that was. The other weird thing is that nobody else saw this. At all.

Has anybody else here had an experience like this? Is this a UFO, some kind of mass mind control device, or maybe something paranormal?

The explanation might be for another forum, but I thought that this might be UFO activity. So I posted this here. I will also try to draw out my experience, but it will be pretty sketchy.

Anyway, all comments, questions, and answers are welcome and highly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That sounds very strange...I remember seeing a video on youtube taken in Israel with a building like UFO justing floating. But what you saw sounds quite spectacular.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I was pretty scared for a few minutes, but I had to back in the daily grind, and nothing bad or mysterious stuff happened for the rest of the day, which makes this sighting of...Whatever, to be completely odd.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a picture of what happened. It looks pretty horrible (drawing quality), but I think it lets you know what it looked like if you did not see it.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry about that. Here's the picture.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hmm... That drawing makes them look a bit like 4 mushroom clouds, also was there any noise, disturbances around them or movement in them?

Also how far away could you estimate they were?

Also could you provide the Google Earth link for where they may have been?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by ATS4EVR]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thirty miles away sounds a bit far to be able to see. Do you have reference points that you are familiar with to know the 30 figure. Visibility factor makes is difficult also, especially in the morning. Are you in the mountains?

[edit on 9/11/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Have you tried seeing if there were other reports of that in your area?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Where do you live, or at least what city or area were you in when you saw this, and which direction were you looking? That may be pertinent information in trying to determine what it might have been that you saw.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here are some pics I got. The Sighting pin mark is where I was at at the time of the sighting, and the other is where I suspect the objects were at, or around.

The Sighting pin mark is at 39* 1'49 ,55"N and 94*16'39 ,66"W

And the other one is at 39* 3'30 ,08"N and 94*20'21 ,60"W

At the time I was going to my work in Blue Springs MO. I am sorry for the highly inaccurate estimation of where the objects were at. I did not mean 30 miles, but more like 3 or four. Also, I could not find any other public reports about what I found, which creeps me out. And, yes, they do look sorta like mushroom clouds, but if you saw them for yourself, they really didn't, the images just look like mushroom clouds because of the extent of my Paint drawing skills
. Also, no unexplained noise or explosions were heard before or when we saw the objects. The objects had no movement, or disturbances whatsoever. Also, I know there are no mountains in my area.

If you have anything That could help me find out about what this disturbance was, please help me out. I really want to find out what this means.

new topics

top topics

join